Who doesn't love the Trumpster

He makes a statement and the left goes nuts.....I loooooove it!!!!!!

Kind of risky to bring up this sort of mythology --- when Rump has already proclaimed himself an enemy of the FIRST Amendment -- not to mention the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth.....

This is why it's really not necessary to campaign against Rump. He does it himself.

Do I like him?

NO

but I gotta love the way he carries the left in his hip pocket, quoting every word he says

Kind of risky to bring up this sort of mythology --- when Rump has already proclaimed himself an enemy of the FIRST Amendment -- not to mention the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth.....

This is why it's really not necessary to campaign against Rump. He does it himself.

:cuckoo:

Who doesn't love Trump?

The wise. The honest. The moral.

Just about anyone not drinking kool aid

Trump is great. The Democrats may actually control the House come January solely because of the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Hey, it's all right there in the video. Doesn't take long to watch.
And it's never been retracted. Go ahead - prove me wrong.

Do I like him?

NO

but I gotta love the way he carries the left in his hip pocket, quoting every word he says

As opposed to ------- what? Quoting words nobody ever said? :uhh:

MSM quoted almost everything he said, and ran it day in and day out.

and the left went out of their way to spin it

Just like "throwing the baby out", and todays 2nd misunderstanding.

(Psst, keep it up. I enjoy laughing)

Why would I? I agree with him.

The 1st Amendment does not protect one from all consequences of speech. You are free under the amendment to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater, yet you must also be ready to accept the consequences of your lie.

Now tell me, why should this not apply to "journalists" as well? An application of logic, please.

Do I like him?

NO

Oh it's not necessary to "spin" anything.

Take that video I just linked. Doesn't need any kind of spin. It's laid right out for all to see.
And as already noted -- it's never been retracted.

Matter of fact he says right in the video, correctly, that he's going to get in trouble for this.
Whelp -- he's right. And I'm working on his behalf to make that happen. Y'all can bury your heads in the sand all you like but -- it's still there. Unspun.

Why would I? I agree with him.

The 1st Amendment does not protect one from all consequences of speech. You are free under the amendment to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater, yet you must also be ready to accept the consequences of your lie.

Now tell me, why should this not apply to "journalists" as well? An application of logic, please.

You ah, didn't watch the video, didja?
I know you didn't because if you did it would be impossible to post what you just posted.

Do I like him?

NO

It's so unfair to quote Drumpf!

The Trumpsters are enjoying themselves and having a good ol time.....
I wonder if they will be celebrating when HRC is sworn in as President and the Dems control the Senate
Ahhhh let the good times roll.

Forum List

Back