Who does Jebby listen to?

But Bush will legalize weed man...
I am not sure how Jeb thinks this will help him? Maybe he thinks it will help him in the primaries, but there are too many of us who are still paying for W's incoompetence.
You lie! Your hero says he's fixed all those problems.

I am afraid we will be paying for W's incompetence for year to come. Many administrations in the future will be burdened with the fallout from the years of the recovering alcoholic.

question was , who does 'jboosh' listen too ?? That's nothing to do with Navy Seals killing terrorists Luddley !!

For those who did not bother to read the article the CNN sources were unnamed sources and that the Washington Post reported that Jeb was citing his brother as an advisor on Israel which is also what two other sources told CNN.

I am not sure how Jeb thinks this will help him? Maybe he thinks it will help him in the primaries, but there are too many of us who are still paying for W's incoompetence.

I am afraid we will be paying for W's incompetence for year to come. Many administrations in the future will be burdened with the fallout from the years of the recovering alcoholic.

Says the far left drone!

Actually we will be paying for Obama/the far left for a minimum of the next 40 years..

Says the far left drone!

Actually we will be paying for Obama/the far left for a minimum of the next 40 years..

Not to worry....Hillary will make everything right.

deltex1

"Your hero says he's fixed all those problems."

Link?

You're lying, of course. President Obama has never said anything of the kind.

:link:

Says the far left drone!

Not to worry....Hillary will make everything right.

Unlike the Bush dynasty, at least she'll TRY.

question was , who does 'jboosh' listen too ?? That's nothing to do with Navy Seals killing terrorists Luddley !!

And your idiotic and LYING post does?

YOU posted off topic and when I called you on your LIE, you suddenly want to go back to the topic of the incompetent Bushes?

In case you've conveniently forgotten, here's what you wrote"

who cares , mrobama listens to mochelle , Axlerod , Sharpton , Clintons and the mullahs , imams , la raza and mecha Luddley !!

Really. This^^^ is just stupid. And a very lame attempt to derail the thread.

YOU said it. Now YOU back it up with FACTS.

Just kidding cuz I know you'll just lie some more or change the subject again.

Cowardly, hypocritical jerk.

:puke:

and the jobs , he11 , I went into full time work on the Railroad , 40 hours a week , overtime at time and a half after an 8 hour day that was a straight 8 hours . We work 8 hours straight time meaning that the 10 minute break in the morning and the half hour lunch at about noon was lunch and break on company paid time . Started work at 7 in the morn and off the property at 3:10 unless working overtime . Plus the best medical and retirement that could be had . He11 , in 1981 I was making a wage that lefties are trying to coerce in 2015 in their part time jobs and many of these protesters are working 2 jobs and both mother and father are working so that they can buy disposable diapers for their kids !! Yep , mrobama is sure doing good Luddley !!

For those who did not bother to read the article the CNN sources were unnamed sources and that the Washington Post reported that Jeb was citing his brother as an advisor on Israel which is also what two other sources told CNN.

Why would be want to make it public that he taking any kind of advice from W. This was a very bad move....

and mrobama listens to sharptun , best friends with bill ayers , Jerimiah wright , Clintons , mullahs , imams and other unsavory types . Navy Seals killed the terrorist that ' YOU ' tried to bring up Luddley !! Question at top of page is about who ' j boosh ' listens too !!

Last edited:

deltex1

"Your hero says he's fixed all those problems."

Link?

You're lying, of course. President Obama has never said anything of the kind.

:link:
How about alqueda is on the run? Link that up your gegegege...

Why would be want to make it public that he taking any kind of advice from W. This was a very bad move....
The advice he is taking from his brother is about Israel and the reason he would is because W had a good realtionship with government of Israel and did a good job of dealing with them.

The advice he is taking from his brother is about Israel and the reason he would is because W had a good realtionship with government of Israel and did a good job of dealing with them.

It may help him in the primaries, but not in the general....if he makes it.

It may help him in the primaries, but not in the general....if he makes it.
Exactely and right now this is the primaries not the general election.

and the jobs , he11 , I went into full time work on the Railroad , 40 hours a week , overtime at time and a half after an 8 hour day that was a straight 8 hours . We work 8 hours straight time meaning that the 10 minute break in the morning and the half hour lunch at about noon was lunch and break on company paid time . Started work at 7 in the morn and off the property at 3:10 unless working overtime . Plus the best medical and retirement that could be had . He11 , in 1981 I was making a wage that lefties are trying to coerce in 2015 in their part time jobs and many of these protesters are working 2 jobs and both mother and father are working so that they can buy disposable diapers for their kids !! Yep , mrobama is sure doing good Luddley !!

Wages have been stagnate since 1981 and its Obama's fault.

Typical ignernt RW hack.

and mrobama listens to sharptun , best friends with bill ayers , Jerimiah wright , Clintons , mullahs , imams and other unsavory types . Navy Seals killed the terrorist that ' YOU ' tried to bring up Luddley !! Question at top of page is about who ' j boosh ' listens too !!

Jebby said he listens to an ex-prez who couldn't be bothered to go after his family's benefactors and that's okay with you anti-America fools.

Or are you gonna say 9/11 was Obama's fault too?

Enough.

Forum List

Back