Who Do You Think Is More Oppressed In America?

Which Group Is The Most Oppressed In America Today?

• Total voters
So Asian Isn't on the list and nobody should even be called Asian American. That's ridiculous!

Oppressed is a strong word. I would use prejudiced against.
And today there is no one more prejudiced against than people over 50, any race, any religion.
If you are 50 and over and you lose your job, for any reason, you are pretty much screwed.
Age discrimination is rampant in the market.

I would say White Males are more under attack by the Media, Entertainment, Education, and Democrats, but I don't think they are "oppressed", yet.

but I sure hear a lot of white women complaining how their white male husbands don't do a very good job of 'satisfying' them

seems to be an (under reported) sexidemic

Yeah sure you do.

I hear a lot of Black women saying "their man" should get a job.

I hear a lot of black women saying that white bitch took my black man ..........
Usually a FAT white bitch.

aka the 'great white whale' ..............

Democrats have their protected classes that get special treatment depending on which one of them is being focused on in the media.
Homosexuals, Blacks, Native-Americans, Muslims, the poor, women, illegals with children, nearly extinct species, you name it, the left has used them as wedge issues against their opposition.
But who is the most oppressed in America today?

Here's my list of top ten most oppressed groups in America:

1. White Christian 50-70 year old males
  2. Transsexuals
  3. Christians
  4. Jews
  5. The Unborn
  6. The Middle-Class
  7. Cops
  8. Conservatives of any race, color, religion, or sex
  9. Patriotic Americans
  10. Veterans

Jews in America are not oppressed in any way, shape or form. Trannies bring their troubles on themselves and need to get their mental health issues addressed instead of forcing everyone else to pretend there's nothing wrong.

I would say White Males are more under attack by the Media, Entertainment, Education, and Democrats, but I don't think they are "oppressed", yet.

but I sure hear a lot of white women complaining how their white male husbands don't do a very good job of 'satisfying' them

seems to be an (under reported) sexidemic

Yeah sure you do.

I hear a lot of Black women saying "their man" should get a job.

I hear a lot of black women saying that white bitch took my black man ..........
Usually a FAT white bitch.

I didn't see No One on the list so I didn't vote. Very few people in this nation even knows what a hard time even looks like must less has a clue as to what to do about it and that's half of our problem.

Nobody in this country even seems to know what the word oppression means.

I didn't see No One on the list so I didn't vote. Very few people in this nation even knows what a hard time even looks like must less has a clue as to what to do about it and that's half of our problem.

]
172898574.jpg

selma-civil-rights-march-promo.jpg

3530414072-c950d92439-o.jpg

920x920.jpg

There's a lot of comfortable people that don't know what's outside. Definitely! I'd like to get into a business focused on transient status for a long time, maybe bed & Breakfast and Work, like upper status transience doesn't have Any market anywhere, and when you're out there, its all grey and housetops and nothing. Oh and Churches that are pretty useless contact-wise.
hehe g5000 and the nightly news conspiracy from over 50 years ago. Naw I got a Question for ya Did the Guvner of New York hav Less Murders in New York this Year No.
Sorry I have no vote on this poll.

Last edited:
Which Group Is The Most Oppressed In America Today?

Obviously -------------- rational thinkers.

]
172898574.jpg

920x920.jpg
Hey you, shitforbrains. We're talking about today dumbass. Tell me where have YOU been and what hardships have YOU seen? I'm not talking trolling the internet I'm talking about being there now, today or within your own experience. Now put up or shut up.

We're total Nationalists and TV freaks. So what do you say, you bombed out 4 million civilians in Korea and they're immigrants or 10 other examples, so hey I was a veteran of Korea, I was a bomber pilot.

]
172898574.jpg

920x920.jpg
Hey you, shitforbrains. We're talking about today dumbass. Tell me where have YOU been and what hardships have YOU seen? I'm not talking trolling the internet I'm talking about being there now, today or within your own experience. Now put up or shut up.
Feeling a little tweaked, snowflake? :lol:

Help! I'm being made to bake a cake for a homo! I'm being oppressed! I'm being oppressed! :lol:

Diversity only applies to you if you're black, Hispanic, foreign born, a progressive woman, or gay. Otherwise you're excluded from the club. No soup for you. Sorry, but the store is closed. In other words....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Boo. Hoo. Hoo. For you. Personally, I wouldn't want to be a part of any 'club' that would want me for a member.
Well you can be the only member in your club then.

Democrats have their protected classes that get special treatment depending on which one of them is being focused on in the media.
Homosexuals, Blacks, Native-Americans, Muslims, the poor, women, illegals with children, nearly extinct species, you name it, the left has used them as wedge issues against their opposition.
But who is the most oppressed in America today?

Here's my list of top ten most oppressed groups in America:

1. White Christian 50-70 year old males
  2. Transsexuals
  3. Christians
  4. Jews
  5. The Unborn
  6. The Middle-Class
  7. Cops
  8. Conservatives of any race, color, religion, or sex
  9. Patriotic Americans
  10. Veterans

If you didn't make my list it's because institutional bigotry doesn't effect you. You have been favored over all others because you go along with leftist ideology that is meant to divide us.

5f7f596ae25f504fbf08c5376a5f31b2.jpg

Diversity only applies to you if you're black, Hispanic, foreign born, a progressive woman, or gay. Otherwise you're excluded from the club. No soup for you. Sorry, but the store is closed. In other words....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

4cd4057d26e553dc3d6399a4941e8da1--hitler-jokes-hitler-funny.jpg

40C6898C00000578-4541136-President_Obama_surfaced_Thursday_in_Germany_for_an_appearance_a-a-68_1495712972258.jpg

Obama with a REAL Nazi.....
News: Merkel now a Nazi.
How could she go Nazi on us, after all we´ve done for her?

I feel sorry for white males

They used to have all the top executive and professional positions reserved for them....now they have to compete

What an outrage

I've seen 100 same post, in my opinion. Listen to a black talk show host, a black physicist, and a black doctor, and a black preacher, and hold All white standards, and its equitable, sure. We got two oceans on either side and we went with the strategy of all the Oppressed people are Outside, or they need the magic Citizenship! See, that makes sense.

Forum List

Back