Who Do You Think Is More Oppressed In America?

Which Group Is The Most Oppressed In America Today?

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats have their protected classes that get special treatment depending on which one of them is being focused on in the media.
Homosexuals, Blacks, Native-Americans, Muslims, the poor, women, illegals with children, nearly extinct species, you name it, the left has used them as wedge issues against their opposition.
But who is the most oppressed in America today?

Here's my list of top ten most oppressed groups in America:

1. White Christian 50-70 year old males
  2. Transsexuals
  3. Christians
  4. Jews
  5. The Unborn
  6. The Middle-Class
  7. Cops
  8. Conservatives of any race, color, religion, or sex
  9. Patriotic Americans
  10. Veterans

If you didn't make my list it's because institutional bigotry doesn't effect you. You have been favored over all others because you go along with leftist ideology that is meant to divide us.

5f7f596ae25f504fbf08c5376a5f31b2.jpg

Diversity only applies to you if you're black, Hispanic, foreign born, a progressive woman, or gay. Otherwise you're excluded from the club. No soup for you. Sorry, but the store is closed. In other words....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

4cd4057d26e553dc3d6399a4941e8da1--hitler-jokes-hitler-funny.jpg

40C6898C00000578-4541136-President_Obama_surfaced_Thursday_in_Germany_for_an_appearance_a-a-68_1495712972258.jpg

Obama with a REAL Nazi.....

Diversity only applies to you if you're black, Hispanic, foreign born, a progressive woman, or gay. Otherwise you're excluded from the club. No soup for you. Sorry, but the store is closed. In other words....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Boo. Hoo. Hoo. For you. Personally, I wouldn't want to be a part of any 'club' that would want me for a member.

How could you grow up in the greatest Country that ever existed and the only Country in the world with guaranteed freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights and use the word "oppressed"? Will the whining ever stop?

the two demographics that have received the most bullshit from other humans through out all of human history have been (in no particular order)
* Jews
* homosexuals

As far as within the US is concerned it is black persons, IMO.

How could you grow up in the greatest Country that ever existed and the only Country in the world with guaranteed freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights and use the word "oppressed"? Will the whining ever stop?

RAwJVdw.gif

I would say White Males are more under attack by the Media, Entertainment, Education, and Democrats, but I don't think they are "oppressed", yet.

How could you grow up in the greatest Country that ever existed and the only Country in the world with guaranteed freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights and use the word "oppressed"?
I'm sure you bleev blacks and gays and women enjoyed those freedoms from the get-go, eh?

I would say White Males are more under attack by the Media, Entertainment, Education, and Democrats, but I don't think they are "oppressed", yet.

but I sure hear a lot of white women complaining how their white male husbands don't do a very good job of 'satisfying' them

seems to be an (under reported) sexidemic

but I sure hear a lot of white women complaining how their white male husbands don't do a very good job of 'satisfying' them

Yeah sure you do.

I hear a lot of Black women saying "their man" should get a job.

Yeah sure you do.

I hear a lot of black women saying that white bitch took my black man ..........

Yeah sure you do.

I hear a lot of black women saying that white bitch took my black man ..........
Usually a FAT white bitch.

Forum List

Back