Who do you think hates America?

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product

Joe Biden.

Well he is not a Chinese American he is a Kenyan American.... facts are facts dummy....
He is not a Kenyan America. He is an American. He did not immigrate here from Kenya. He was born here. THAT, is a fact. Because if you want to use that, then Trump is German American and the fact he tried to start an insurrection to overthrow the government , shows he hates America. Fact.

Any one who wont admit they don't know everything,
And wont even try to look at both sides of a situation.

He is not a Kenyan America. He is an American. He did not immigrate here from Kenya. He was born here. THAT, is a fact. Because if you want to use that, then Trump is German American and the fact he tried to start an insurrection to overthrow the government , shows he hates America. Fact.
My fathers parents came from Mexico when I fill out any government form they want me to select Hispanic American...

The duopoly. IDC if its their actual policy or not. Its what they do.
Again, I can understand how you might think the oppositions goals might be bad for the country, but do you think their goal is specifically to destroy America, and not just an idea that might be bad for the country? There is a difference, you know.

I think people like to the think the best of people and give people the benefit of the doubt. But then there's that old saying about misery loving company. Some people want to bring others down to bring themselves up. It seems to be a personal thing that has infected an entire collective.
I have been around long enough to see this creeping into our country.

Who recalls all the attacks made against Reagan all the time? Who recalls the defense of Clinton daily though he was found guilty? Who recalls the claims Bush lied? When he had not lied at all. Who recalls the hate delivered against Trump? It still happens. This is not new.

No, Trump has not paid taxes nor did he keep NY and NYC going.
That Madcow dude on MSDNC had a big expose of his returns that showed he paid a higher percentage than Barry Hussein and Hitlery, Dumbass.

Why do you lie so much?

Trump has paid millions in taxes.... he kept NY and NYC going for decades... what have you ever done but bitch and moan?...
That doesn't answer the question. You said change indicated hate for the country, and an effort to destroy it. Were trump's changes included? Why?

Forum List

Back