Who do you root for when both sides are committing genocide?

How are both sides committed to genocide?

Go!!

First you have to prove your premise.

Hamas would take every Jew leaving Israel instead of killing every single one of them. Probably.

The Palestinians could have peace if Hamas surrenders.

the prob being every pally is seen as hamas Marty....~S~

Hamas wouldn't be able to continue fighting if it didn't have the support of a large part of the population. Who hides the hostages? Who supplies them? Who hides them?

Hamas fights in the name of the Palestinians, so unless they start turning them over or dropping all support of them, well, war is hell.

Wrong. The Palestinians can have peace if Hamas surrenders.
A genocide is targeting civilians simply because they are a certain race or nationality.

Hamas targeted 1200 women and children based on that premise, admitted to it, and filmed it as they also raped and tortured them.

Even the Nazis denied doing this sort of stuff, but instead, Hamas is proud of it.

Hamas also has it in their Constitution to destroy the Zionist nation

How is Israel the same?

A genocide is targeting civilians simply because they are a certain race or nationality.

Hamas targeted 1200 women and children based on that premise, admitted to it, and filmed it as they also raped and tortured them.

Even the Nazis denied doing this sort of stuff, but instead, Hamas is proud of it.

Hamas also has it in their Constitution to destroy the Zionist nation

How is Israel the same?

They aren't. Hamas and the Palestinians have to realize Israel isn't going anywhere. They have lost repeatedly.

If their only option is praying for pity from the world, maybe they should realize their cause is hopeless and surrender.

Am I the only one who understands this situation? It appears so.

The Israeli's are not trying to eliminate the Arabs in Gaza (which would be "genocide"). They are trying to DEFEAT HAMAS, and HAMAS' tactics intentionally bring about the deaths of non-combatants.

Just as there is only one side that can end El Embargo in Cuba (the "Castro" regime), there is only one entity that can end the killing in Gaza: Hamas. They are defeated and yet they will not lay down their arms and surrender. The lack of an international movement to demand that they do that - surrender, lay down their arms, and release all hostages - is a puzzle for the ages. The "thinking" seems to be, "They won't do it, so it's pointless to demand it." But this is not satisfactory. The international community, and specifically the U.N., must pass a resolution demanding it. That resolution will place the blame for the continuing deaths in the right camp.

And it's not the IDF.

Are there any alive would my my Q Marty

On that note, what became of the last round of Hamas IDF rounded up??

~S~

I would assume some of them are still alive. How many, who knows.

Which ones, the ones before 10/7 or the ones captured in the current war?

Am I the only one who understands this situation? It appears so.

The Israeli's are not trying to eliminate the Arabs in Gaza (which would be "genocide"). They are trying to DEFEAT HAMAS, and HAMAS' tactics intentionally bring about the deaths of non-combatants.

Just as there is only one side that can end El Embargo in Cuba (the "Castro" regime), there is only one entity that can end the killing in Gaza: Hamas. They are defeated and yet they will not lay down their arms and surrender. The lack of an international movement to demand that they do that - surrender, lay down their arms, and release all hostages - is a puzzle for the ages. The "thinking" seems to be, "They won't do it, so it's pointless to demand it." But this is not satisfactory. The international community, and specifically the U.N., must pass a resolution demanding it. That resolution will place the blame for the continuing deaths in the right camp.

And it's not the IDF.
Antisemitism. The UN has passed more resolutions against Israel than any other nation on earth, even more than North Korea or Syria, or Iran, etc.

It is the only answer as to why this terrorist group, called so by Joe Biden himself, is coddled in such fashion and treated as a legitimate governing body.

It would be akin to calling WW2 a battle of genocides, as if the Allies were engaged in it just like the Nazi regime.

Pure insanity.

In other words - Jew hatred. Passed down over millennia.

The Europeans being complicit.
That is for you to grapple with.

No other people have been so oppressed and hated over the ages.

Why?

Why?

Easy scapegoat. Were restricted to trades/businesses that Christians didn't want/couldn't practice.

Had no where else to go usually, so when needed as a whipping boy, took the hits, moved maybe over to the next country or principality (Holy Roman Empire) and the survivors kept on.

Why?

I had that conversation yesterday with my Israeli neighbour.

He put it down to the Church, and the killing of Jesus.

Me? I don’t know, as there’s no sense to it.

Now you want to take Jordan away from Arabs. Fine with me. Next we can take all of the ME and make one state out of it.
If everyone in Jordan were given the franchise, the Arabs would still be in charge.

You know it, I know it.

You are really bad at this.

If everyone in Jordan were given the franchise, the Arabs would still be in charge.

You know it, I know it.

You are really bad at this.

In charge of what? You must not know what was going on there. You're really bad at spin. Arabs were never in charge of the region, the Ottomans were, followed by the Brits. It was the Ottomans who invited Jews in and wanted them to settle the region; the Arabs sucked and were just as worthless then as they are now.

Last edited:
In charge of what? You must not know what was going on there. You're really bad at spin. Arabs were never in charge of the region, the Ottomans were, followed by the Brits. It was the Ottomans who invited Jews in and wanted them to settle the region; the Arabs sucked and were just as worthless then as they are now.

Partition caused much of the trouble. The British are addicted to it.

Forum List

Back