Who do you root for when both sides are committing genocide?

(remarks on this topic around the twenty minute mark.)

Scott Ritter: How Close Is US to War?​

Last edited:
So you are saying you are for a two state solution?

Already is a two state solution; how has that worked out? ....

Handing the vermin yet another one is just stupid. They can go back to Arabia or Egypt or Syria where they came from. To be fair, Israel should also deport those ultra-Orthodox and Hasidic racist nutjobs as well. They love Muslims anyway so let them go live with their heroes.

Did anyone use the word genocide when all this was going on? And still is, to this day. Did anyone even care?

IMG_2536.jpeg

The people on the ground who have to suffer on both sides because the politicians are assholes.

Fake 'objectivity'; 'both sides' are not equal in this; Hamas is merely getting what they wanted to provoke. So are the vermin who voted for and supported them.

Did anyone use the word genocide when all this was going on? And still is, to this day. Did anyone even care?

View attachment 915977
That's called a massacre.

. . . and yes, folks called it what it was.

Sort of like what the IDF did when they slaughtered the starving innocents looking for aid at the, "Flour Massacre."

Congratulations Israel! You have now moved your ethnic cleansing, up from a genocide, to a holocaust! :113:

UN experts condemn ‘flour massacre’, urge Israel to end campaign of starvation in Gaza​

‘Flour massacre’: Lifesaving aid becomes a deadly struggle in Gaza​

The British were famous for pioneering massacres. . . Americans hate them for it. :cranky:

boston-massacre-gettyimages-640266037.jpg

And fired rockets into Israel. Day in day out, for 17 years!

And Israel was expected to put up with that; as with the October 7th massacre.

Yeah... the US and its politicians invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, bombed Libya, Syria, Pakistan and many many more things. Does this mean they're not politicians?

That kind of moral equivalence and self flagellation does not work for me.

The point being made is that Hamas are politicians. Doesn't really have much to do with what I initially said, or the topic of conversation, but nonetheless, they are.

The point being made is that Hamas are politicians. Doesn't really have much to do with what I initially said, or the topic of conversation, but nonetheless, they are.

I don’t regard them as such. Just a bunch of murderous barbarians

There’s a point? Is there ever? Not a lot on here has much to do with what was initially said. It’s usually an excuse for a punch up.

I don’t regard them as such. Just a bunch of murderous barbarians

There’s a point? Is there ever? Not a lot on here has much to do with what was initially said. It’s usually an excuse for a punch up.

Well you don't regard "murderous barbarians" as politicians.

But most "murderous barbarians" are able to be "murderous barbarians" because they're politicians.

Well you don't regard "murderous barbarians" as politicians.

But most "murderous barbarians" are able to be "murderous barbarians" because they're politicians.

To much parsing there for this time of the day.

Try scrabble.

Already is a two state solution; how has that worked out? ....

Handing the vermin yet another one is just stupid. They can go back to Arabia or Egypt or Syria where they came from. To be fair, Israel should also deport those ultra-Orthodox and Hasidic racist nutjobs as well. They love Muslims anyway so let them go live with their heroes.
So a one state solution, and everyone that lives in the area gets equal rights!

Sounds like a plan!

:113:

They're gangsters and savages. If you can't tell the difference it's no wonder you have no solutions to problems other than silly bourgeois sophistry.

Forum List

Back