• Atheists

• Queers

• Jooos

• I'm a quivering liberal pantywaist

Results are only viewable after voting.

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Anonymous poll. You don't even need the courage of your convictions!

Elitist snobs who mistakenly believe they have the right to tell me how to live, while they waste precious resources living a life of extravagance and consuming as much as a small town.

The poll is stupid.
Not voting.

I try not to hate

It's like a boomerang

All the poison you send....comes back to you

don't hate

I mean this ... not satire

Anonymous poll. You don't even need the courage of your convictions!
I don't hate anybody. Certainly not anybody because of their race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. But I hate what people do, what they do that exploits or misleads or hurts others, hurts their country, and they do so without one whit of remorse or conscience.

I don't know what is the moral choice when there is no good choice on the ballot. Don't vote? Or vote for the lesser evil to minimize the damage? A write in might feel righteous but in reality is almost always a 'no vote'.

The fact is, until we demand that the profit be taken out of government, both for the people and the politicians, our choices will continue to be professional politicians who are in it mostly for their own glory and/or profit.

All others will be crucified by their fellow elected people and the media and the pure partisans on social media and message boards.

Last edited:
I am a fanatical moderate.

Anyone who isn't a moderate should be castrated.

I don't hate anybody. Certainly not anybody because of their race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. But I hate what people do, what they do that exploits or misleads or hurts others and they do so without one whit of remorse or conscience.

I don't know what is the moral choice when there is no good choice on the ballot. Don't vote? Or vote for the lesser evil to minimize the damage? A write in might feel righteous but in reality is almost always a 'no vote'.

The fact is, until we demand that the profit be taken out of government, both for the people and the politicians, our choices will continue to be professional politicians who are in it mostly for their own glory or profit.
I don't believe you. You are not being honest to yourself or to human nature.

Elitist snobs who mistakenly believe they have the right to tell me how to live, while they waste precious resources living a life of extravagance and consuming as much as a small town.

The poll is stupid.
Not voting.
Were you looking for an "All of the Above" option?

No one , Im not a blm member.

Democrats , blmers , some lgbt people are among the most divisive and rude people around. One can tell based on there demeanor online….they lie and ignore constantly…also they often launch unprovoked personal attacks.

I don't believe you. You are not being honest to yourself or to human nature.
And by what authority do you assume the right to judge me? Do you have any reasoned argument for why my post is not spot on true and accurate? Or is insulting ad hominem all you've got?

I don't hate anyone. I do despise people like Biden and Obama who have greatly benefited from this country and are doing everything they can to tear it down. But I don't hate them either.

Why just Biden and Obama? Many politicians are on the take, even Trump and Bush. Presidents are people who want success, especially those who go for the presidency. They don't have principles usually, they want that success and they go for it.
And presidents are hardly the people who are destroying the country. They come in, do a few things that don't change much and then they move on. While people like the Koch Brothers changed US politics from just after their 1980 VP presidential run with the Libertarians to the present day. Trump is a direct consequence of what they did.

Forum List

Back