Who do we vote for now?

Oct 21, 2016
Now that everyone knows the corrupt top candidates for president, who do we vote for. Not only that, can we find a candidate who the majority of people will vote for. We have no time. If majority of voters don't vote for the same person, we may be throwing away our vote. I just can not vote for Trump or Hillary. Hopefully we can find a common ground and vote for some one person.

Now that everyone knows the corrupt top candidates for president, who do we vote for. Not only that, can we find a candidate who the majority of people will vote for. We have no time. If majority of voters don't vote for the same person, we may be throwing away our vote. I just can not vote for Trump or Hillary. Hopefully we can find a common ground and vote for some one person.

You vote for the party that you would be willing to accept legal financial and social responsibility for the laws and agenda they pass and promote.

Like picking a religious affiliation, where leaders and members of each group are held legally and fiscally responsible for the costs and actions of that group.

So pick whichever group you feel has the best ability to enforce sound and sustainable policies instead of incurring costs and waste, damages and abuses to the public.

Which group would better check and correct or prevent liabilities. And given that the candidates are flawed, which would be easier to hold in check and incur the least damage.

If they are going to cause liabilities, either way, which is easier to cap with damage controls and cut the losses.

Which one would you rather have to deal with or pay for -- the one who talks transparently in public, even making threats to do things that can't be done because it isn't logistically or Constitutionally possible; or the one who takes the Fifth Amendment in public in order to play and stay safe, then pulls political strings behind the scenes without any accountability. Which one is easier to predict, deal with and manage; and which one is more dangerous and unstoppable.

I think it is very clear which candidate is more independent, and thus easier to keep in check, and would shift responsibility to the people to tell govt what to do and what not to do, and not be able to do otherwise. And which would continue using govt as a collective power base to push individual and political agenda without considering the consent and representation of others.

If you believe in using political parties and corporate interests/media that way,
all I ask is that people who vote and support that accept financial, legal and social
responsibility for the costs and consequences of letting that trend continue.

Last edited:

"What do you want, Mr. Quaid?"

Pay for your own principles, policies and programs.
Put your money where your mouth is.

If you don't like people imposing agenda and costs of bad policies on you,
don't impose your policies and consequences and costs on them.

If you believe in something so much, fund and support it yourself.
That way, everyone gets what they want.

Great. With this many candidates and their respective followings and constituency base,
we can now organize independent programs around each base.

Instead of 13 original colonies, we will have 10-20 parties organizing resources, representation, and
democratic structure/process from local to national.

So let people choose their affiliations and programs they want to fund, support and be responsible under.

All the programs people don't agre e on can be organized by party.

where people and parties agree, where there are universal principles
and programs everyone agreed should be public, on either national or state levels,
then those can be approved through govt.

thus we separate private from public
or church from state,
leaving issues of personal choice and belief to the individuals,
and issues of public policy public health and security where we AGRE E
are authorized to the states or federal levels or local levels depending on the
highest level of consensus.

If you want something so badly get your party to support it,
or go join or form a different party if the one you're in doesn't support that.

No more pushing agenda on other people who don't believe the same things.

Open your mind...

Open your mind...

My point precisely.

Damn, got to look through the anarchist archives...

tumblr_m476cvQaB01rqk172o1_500.png

Rather late in the process to be complaining about this now.

Otherwise, most Americans will be voting against, not ‘for.’

I like McMullin the CIA guy !!
I took this test. iSideWith.com There are more answers per question then yes or no. And each topic has more questions. It seams they first tell you if you side with Trump or Hilary. But then you can select (write in) and it shows you a list of people you side with and the % you agree with them. McMullin had the highest percent for me at 59% I looked him up but I'm not the most resourceful. I did watch a you tube video of his run for president .First impressions, Seamed decent and down to earth. He said something to the effect of, if I knew by running it would gather all my friends, I would have done this years ago. I thought that was great. I think he needs a bit of work on presentation. It felt like he was winging it a bit.

Forum List

Back