Who did YOU vote for? are you ashamed to say?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
If I had voted for the re-election of President Obama, I sure WOULD be embarrassed.

But if I'd feel shame over my vote, why would I VOTE that way?

No. I voted for Mitt. Between him and the incumbent, Mitt was the ONLY rational choice.

Are you content and happy with your choice?

There was no other rational option. Under the circumstances, therefore, yeah. Of course. Quite content and happy.

I expect to be even happier since I am VERY hopeful that Mitt will win the election.

Willard "Mitt" Romney

In the local stuff I voted for 3 reps/3 dems so overall I voted 4 reps/3 dems plus on our local issues I voted:

Yes on right to repair act
Yes on allowing physician assisted suicide for terminal patients
Yes on allowing medical marijuana

I voted for Romney... Best chance to rid the White House of the fraud that has been occupying it for nearly four long years.

Willard "Mitt" Romney

In the local stuff I voted for 3 reps/3 dems so overall I voted 4 reps/3 dems plus on our local issues I voted:

Yes on right to repair act
Yes on allowing physician assisted suicide for terminal patients
Yes on allowing medical marijuana

We didn't have this one in Texas..I wish:tongue::D:D

Romney, of course. Why on earth would I be ashamed of that?

It's those people who post a candidate placard in their yards and still won't tell who they voted for.

sometimes I think those types are lying.

I voted for Romney... Best chance to rid the White House of the fraud that has been occupying it for nearly four long years.

How bad did the Fraudlent of the United States hurt you?

Good Luck. the lines will be a mile long.

I stood in line behind 200 people just 10 minutes after the polls opened. It doesn't really matter when you go.

if you got a buncha slakcers running the polling station. it does matter.

Nope, pretty effiecent. Have your photo ID in hand when you walk to the table and they look you up on the rolls, have you sign the book, hand you a ballot, vote, slide the ballot into the scanner and off you go.

Forum List

Back