Who did YOU vote for? are you ashamed to say?

Who did YOU vote for? are you ashamed to say?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
How many years have you been doing this?
The only time I ever claimed I voted for a candidate - to anyone - was when Perot ran. Was that 1992? I think so.

So what kind of fulfilment if any do you get from doing this?

Is it the idea of knowing you voted differently from your friends????
I respect the principle of secret ballots. It's not a single person's business for whom I voted. I keep it that way.

I might say I enjoy the curiosity that fosters in others - and I do enjoy it - but that is secondary.

The only time I ever claimed I voted for a candidate - to anyone - was when Perot ran. Was that 1992? I think so.

I respect the principle of secret ballots. It's not a single person's business for whom I voted. I keep it that way.

I might say I enjoy the curiosity that fosters in others and I do enjoy it - but that is secondary.

I see. I knew it had to be something.

I might say I enjoy the curiosity that fosters in others and I do enjoy it - but that is secondary.

I see. I knew it had to be something.

You haven't said who you voted for....

Still not telling. Na, nana, nana, na.

You voted for Romney, everyone here knows it. That's why it's so silly to play this game.

Chris voted for Obama, several times
Catzshit voted for Obama, several times
del voted for Obama, one time, got lost on the way back from the polling place
Jakematters voted for Obama, but is claiming he voted for Romney - who will open concentration camps for all conservatives

It's pretty easy to know how people here voted.

You're just pissed because the US equivalent of the British National Front aren't on your local ballot....

Forum List

Back