Who counts the votes in wisconson??????

Tom DeLay Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison

Former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, once considered among the nation's most powerful and feared lawmakers, was sentenced to three years in prison Monday for a scheme to influence elections that already cost him his job, leadership post and millions of dollars in legal fees.

Anyone notice that Truthdoesn'tmatter is so looney that not one Democrat on this board will come into a thread that she starts? They will never defend her or come to her aide. She is so far removed from reality that her own comrades think she's certifiable.

Rick

The recall election started not ten minutes ago and we already have the conspiracy theories coming out of the woodwork just in case things don't go the Democrat's way.

Rick

Nothing like all the threads/posts stating that if Obama loses in November, the blacks will riot. :rolleyes:

can you link me to a few of them? I don't recall seeing them, but I could have missed them. How many were there?

why is it you people are willing to sell your fucking souls to win elections?

You all jusst pretend Tom Delay didnt go to prison?

You pretend the 30 year + consent decree against the republicans isnt real

Every one of you who refuse to admitt the facts are complicit in the crimes.

This is why your party is dying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1CTQt4Eals]The Galloping Gourmet - Crab Grapefruit part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

You defend mountains of money from out of state deciding what happens in a state adn then pretend you are all about the power lying with the states.

You talk about how you love the constitution and the founders and then LIE about what they said and did.

You attack the post office and target it for death when its right in the constutition and IT was the founders idea.

that people who post here who are on the right and do this shit are the enemies of this country.

Tom Delay went to PRISON.

you people just pretend that didnt happen

she controls the entire election in wisconson and she was fired from another company for refusing to an ethics test

Don't worry, assbrain. The DOJ is monitoring the election.

If you note any misbehaving - give them a call, peckerhead.

Short of that, STFU.

do you think Im going to shut up?

fuck no you cant be that stupid.

I will never shut up for the likes of you or anyone.

Look you are nothing but a mind pretzel biting fly.

You have NOTHING to offer the world but bubbling seething hate which cooks in the cauldren of your gut and is spewed forth in convulsing spasmatic wreatching.

You and you swatting at the world has become very boring.

we get it.

You hate yourself sooooo much you can not see anything good in the world.

Fine.

I now will stop EVER answering anything you say.

Nope Im not putting you on ignore.

I will merely no longer answer ANYTHING you say.

I may read them and I may not.

You will NEVER know.

Bye.

get help

What is a "mind pretzel biting fly?"

"You hate yourself sooooo much you can not see anything good in the world." Considering who this statement is coming from, I find it funny. Truth, this thread is a negative attack on Republicans and the you say something this stupid?

And then you may or may not read the post? Who are you that anyone would care if you read them or not.?

Every one of you who refuse to admitt the facts are complicit in the crimes.

This is why your party is dying

I think you might want to tone down the rhetoric a little bit until you see what the outcome of this recall election is.

Here's a novel idea, if your claim is that no matter what happens today the Republican's have cheated then show us one shred of proof that today's election was influenced by it.

Afterall, in this very thread you've already stated that if the Democrats win it's because the Republicans didn't cheat enough, so prove it. And not your same old canned links to things that happened in the past, prove that there was cheating going on in this one election. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Rick

Forum List

Back