Who could replace Biden as the Dem candidate?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Now that we see that even Obama is engaged in “seditious” behavior against his own former running mate, and in light of the recent way the media has been covering Biden (ie, with a long overdue touch of honesty and a bit more critically), a question is raised:

What if the powers that be in the DNC and behind the scenes of the Biden White House ARE now planning some grand strategy to jettison him from the 2024 campaign? Who is the most likely to get the imprimatur of the DNC and team Obama to serve as the Democrat Party frontman?

I doubt it could even possibly be Harris.

Im rather a Democrat than a Republican, but I guess Im more a moderate Democrat, not far left.

Last edited:
images

• Banned
Maybe Obamas wife to answer your question? Michelle Obama? First Female and First Black Female President?
Oddly enough, her name does come up.

I can’t imagine the DNC would allow that to happen. But, historically, they HAVE foisted-off some very bad candidates on America.

I can’t imagine the DNC would allow that to happen. But, historically, they HAVE foisted-off some very bad candidates on America.
I believe that if they choose to nominate her that will signal our collapse and tyranny takeover in DC.

An angry, Black-Separatist woman who has Marxist beliefs, went to college because of Affirmative Action, has no experience running a business, and has never held a political office?

What could possibly go wrong? :laughing0301:

Everything.

But one bright spot in all that? Dems would have to have brains to pull it off.......and I don't think they do.

Now that we see that even Obama is engaged in “seditious” behavior against his own former running mate, and in light of the recent way the media has been covering Biden (ie, with a long overdue touch of honesty and a bit more critically), a question is raised:

What if the powers that be in the DNC and behind the scenes of the Biden White House ARE now planning some grand strategy to jettison him from the 2024 campaign? Who is the most likely to get the imprimatur of the DNC and team Obama to serve as the Democrat Party frontman?

I doubt it could even possibly be Harris.
A tub of lard would be a credible replacement to Biden

Newsom seems to be giving signals that he’s running. Not that he’s any better a candidate considering the cesspool California has become.

Michele Obama will not be a good choice BECAUSE the racist
fake republican party will not be respectful because she is a woman and she is a black skinned person. Is she smart enough? Of course she is ............

Sec of State or Sec of Agriculture please...........

Forum List

Back