Who Controls America?

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Romney

Does America really want a "leader" who takes his orders from foreign officials? Would Mitt have to check with Netanyahu before he makes a foreign policy decision?

Article excerpt follows:

Romney ‘Accepted Instructions from Netanyahu' to Cancel Meeting
By: Sarah Jones
July 29th, 2012

Wow. I can't type fast enough to keep up with Romney's yellow jello tour. Today, Mitt Romney, who doesn't apologize for America but does let the British tell him to apologize, let the Israeli Prime Minister boss him around. Romney had a 1:30 meeting with MK Shelly Yacimovich, the leader of the Labor party, that he canceled at the last minute after meeting with Netanyahu.

Romney can't even meet with the opposition? MEET, not agree. Meet. It's protocol to meet the opposition. It's called statesmanship.

Haaretz reported that "Romney apparently accepts instructions from Netanyahu" (are these the kinds of headlines we want to see about our President?):

Today it has become clear that the two are more than just friends. Romney apparently accepts instructions from Netanyahu who succeeded in getting him to cancel a scheduled and meticulously planned meeting with MK Shelly Yacimovich, the leader of the Labor party…

Romney

Does America really want a "leader" who takes his orders from foreign officials? Would Mitt have to check with Netanyahu before he makes a foreign policy decision?

Article excerpt follows:

July 29th, 2012

Wow. I can't type fast enough to keep up with Romney's yellow jello tour. Today, Mitt Romney, who doesn't apologize for America but does let the British tell him to apologize, let the Israeli Prime Minister boss him around. Romney had a 1:30 meeting with MK Shelly Yacimovich, the leader of the Labor party, that he canceled at the last minute after meeting with Netanyahu.

Romney can't even meet with the opposition? MEET, not agree. Meet. It's protocol to meet the opposition. It's called statesmanship.

Haaretz reported that "Romney apparently accepts instructions from Netanyahu" (are these the kinds of headlines we want to see about our President?):

Today it has become clear that the two are more than just friends. Romney apparently accepts instructions from Netanyahu who succeeded in getting him to cancel a scheduled and meticulously planned meeting with MK Shelly Yacimovich, the leader of the Labor party…
Can Pbel prove that this woman was in the room or listening on the telephone to hear that Netanyahu told Romney to cancel a meeting? Were you there, Pbel? We can now assume that Pbel is certain he will never vote for Romney because Romney is a friend of Israel. No matter who would be running, Republican or Democrat, if that person happens to be a friend of Israel, Pbel would never vote for him even if he agree with that person on other issues. No doubt this also happens in elections in Pbel's state. He makes sure he will never vote for someone who is a friend of Israel. It must stick in his craw that the majority of Americans do stick up for Israel

Republicans rant about protecting 'freedom'. When the government office holders are beholden to the financial institutions who paid for their campaigns what freedom will Americans have when they loose their house or are forced to pay credit card bills whose interest sky rockets without notice. As minories, woman, blacks, Hispanics, have known for some time without financial freedom one is not truly free.

Last edited:
Romney

Article excerpt follows:

July 29th, 2012

Can Pbel prove that this woman was in the room or listening on the telephone to hear that Netanyahu told Romney to cancel a meeting? Were you there, Pbel? We can now assume that Pbel is certain he will never vote for Romney because Romney is a friend of Israel. No matter who would be running, Republican or Democrat, if that person happens to be a friend of Israel, Pbel would never vote for him even if he agree with that person on other issues. No doubt this also happens in elections in Pbel's state. He makes sure he will never vote for someone who is a friend of Israel. It must stick in his craw that the majority of Americans do stick up for Israel

Oh, Hoss, I know your by God West Virgini Logic is got to be better than the Sniffers?

So, I'll ask you the same question: would someone's hate for Israel change the veracity of their actions vs. their interests?

For example Harry Truman prooved to be a bona-fide anti-Semite through his diaries, yet he was the president who recognized Israel not on moral grounds but of strategic interests which are no longer valid today.

I hope that's not too complex for a West Virgini mind...

Answer honestly.

ZOG controls America. And as long as ZOG controls America there will NEVER be sharia law in the USA. Repeat after me Pbel --- God Bless America & God bless ZOG. 'Atta boy.

Romney

Article excerpt follows:

July 29th, 2012

Oh, Hoss, I know your by God West Virgini Logic is got to be better than the Sniffers?

So, I'll ask you the same question: would someone's hate for Israel change the veracity of their actions vs. their interests?

For example Harry Truman prooved to be a bona-fide anti-Semite through his diaries, yet he was the president who recognized Israel not on moral grounds but of strategic interests which are no longer valid today.

Answer honestly.
America as a whole wouldn't vote in anyone who hates Israel. Even if they did he would have to make decisions based on America's dependence on Israel. It's too complicated for you and your ilk to see the strategic importance of Israel's safety and well being to the US and the West. People here aren't putting Israel before America. The two countries are a team and that's the way things are. Your people resent this partnership and want desperately to destroy it.

Well said Hoss. Oh the hurt for America's & Israel's enemies.

Answer honestly.
America as a whole wouldn't vote in anyone who hates Israel. Even if they did he would have to make decisions based on America's dependence on Israel. It's too complicated for you and your ilk to see the strategic importance of Israel's safety and well being to the US and the West. People here aren't putting Israel before America. The two countries are a team and that's the way things are. Your people resent this partnership and want desperately to destroy it.

et al,

Well, it certainly didn't take long for this thread to turn.

It is a valid and important question. Just how deep and influential is the relationship between the US and Israel? This, like some many questions, has to be divorced from the emotions behind the question; and, must be objective in the evaluation of the risks, the benefits, and the regional impact the US-Israeli relationship creates.

Walter Russell Mead said:
In the United States, a pro-Israel foreign policy does not represent the triumph of a small lobby over the public will. It represents the power of public opinion to shape foreign policy in the face of concerns by foreign policy professionals.

There has been, in my lifetime, two big concepts as to why the US has this unusual relationship with Israel.

• One of them was the idea that there was a matter of fact interpretation of Prophetic Zionists (someone supporting the concept of the Jewish State) and biblical prophecy, that foretold the re-establishment of the Jewish state.
  • The other concept is the establishment of a practical shelter for the Jews, protecting them from persecution because of their religious faith and belief.

This gives rise to the subcultural question as to creation of the "Gentile Zionists," and if there is such a thing?

The New Israel and the Old --- Why Gentile Americans Back the Jewish State said:
In 1891, these strands of gentile Zionists came together. The Methodist lay leader William Blackstone presented a petition to President Benjamin Harrison calling on the United States to use its good offices to convene a congress of European powers so that they could induce the Ottoman Empire to turn Palestine over to the Jews. The 400 signatories were overwhelmingly non-Jewish and included the chief justice of the Supreme Court; the Speaker of the House of Representatives; the chairs of the House Ways and Means Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee; the future president William McKinley; the mayors of Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington; the editors or proprietors of the leading East Coast and Chicago newspapers; and an impressive array of Episcopal, Methodist, Presbyterian, and Roman Catholic clergy. Business leaders who signed the petition included Cyrus McCormick, John Rockefeller, and J. P. Morgan. At a time when the American Jewish community was neither large nor powerful, and no such thing as an Israel lobby existed, the pillars of the American gentile establishment went on record supporting a U.S. diplomatic effort to create a Jewish state in the lands of the Bible.
SOURCE: Foreign Affairs Magazine, Published by the Council on Foreign Relations, July/August 2008,

The idea that the Jewish Lobby, while influential, is some sort of power that drives US Foreign Policy, is not entirely correct. Nor is it some entity that must be obeyed. These are simply wrong interpretations of what has been actually happening for more than a century. And in some cases, over that century, there has been an ever increasing cumulative effect on the development of support for the Zionists.

I am not, an unconditional Israeli supporter of the Jewish Homeland. Instead --- I ask the questions:

• What is the "national security interest" the US-Israeli Relationship serves? Is it an imperative?
  • Does the continued support of Israel actually represent the image and ideals behind the US?
  • What stability does Israel contribute to the region?

I don't really see Americans - ready yet - to address the hard questions; relative to Israeli support.

Most Respectfully,
R

Even if they did he would have to make decisions based on America's dependence on Israel.

You Really need to explain America's dependence on Israel...... Give it your best shot!

It's too complicated for you and your ilk to see the strategic importance of Israel's safety and well being to the US and the West.
Not at all complicated, because there really is no strategic importance of Israel's safety to the well being to the US and the West. The US would get along quite well if there was no Israel.
However, I doubt that there would be an Israel if there was no United States. So do you want to rethink that "America's dependence on Israel" statement again?

People here aren't putting Israel before America.
Seriously, you can actually say that with a straight face? Either you are blind or you just don't see.

The two countries are a team and that's the way things are
You mean like judeo-christian? Now that is an oxymoron if there ever was one.

Last edited:
Did some one ask who controls the United States of Israel? :lol:
ZOG andAIPAC and you can take that to the bank.

tell the sniffer that!
Are you really that dense, Pbel, that you don't recognize sarcasm? By the way, Sayit's screen name isn't Sniffer. Someone happened to change the 1 in his screen name of SNF with an I so he had to change his name to something else. Was it one of your like-minded friends who did that? You seem to enjoy calling him Sniffer for some ridiculous reason.

Forum List

Back