Who Can We Thank For Finally Cracking Down On Illegals?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Here Are the Facts About President Trump's Family Separation Policy

I have been asking for two days now, who shall I thank for this zero tolerance policy -- because I think treating these kids harshly as a way to deter future illegals from coming here is a great idea.

I just want to know who should get the credit? People who seem to be against our president are giving Trump the credit -- people who seem to be for our president is giving the credit to Obama.

Trump himself is blaming the Democrats -- I don't understand why Trump will blame democrats when it is more of a compliment to Democrats for having the balls to crack down on illegals -- however most democrats are claiming that this is not a law at all -- who to believe?

The Homeland Security chief is making it more confusing by claiming that this zero-tolerance policy doesn't even exist and that kids are not being separated. Sessions adds to the confusion because he takes full credit for this policy change -- The White House main immigration guy, Stephen Miller, is also taking credit for this policy change -- neither of these men are giving the credit to Democrats tho -- Sessions even partly credits the Bible for this policy as well -- So should I give thanks to God for finally cracking down on these illegals? Can someone tell me who should get the proper credit for protecting America and our values from these lawless animals?

A child abuser thinking abusing children is a "great idea".

Who would have thought????

Speaking at a White House event on space Monday morning, Trump again said that the policy is “the Democrats’ fault” because they will not work with Republicans to revise immigration laws.

This lie...

“If the Democrats would sit down instead of obstructing, we could have something done very quickly — good of the children, good for the country, good for the world,” he said. “We have the worst immigration laws in the entire world. Nobody has such sad, such bad … and actually in many cases, such horrible and tough. You see about child separation, you see what’s going on there.”

That echoed remarks from Friday, when Trump also blamed his own administration’s policy on Democrats, who are in the minority in both chambers of Congress. “I hate the children being taken away,” he told reporters at the White House. “The Democrats have to change their law — that’s their law.”

Serial liar..

I have been asking for two days now, who shall I thank for this zero tolerance policy -- because I think treating these kids harshly as a way to deter future illegals from coming here is a great idea.

I just want to know who should get the credit? People who seem to be against our president are giving Trump the credit -- people who seem to be for our president is giving the credit to Obama.

Trump himself is blaming the Democrats -- I don't understand why Trump will blame democrats when it is more of a compliment to Democrats for having the balls to crack down on illegals -- however most democrats are claiming that this is not a law at all -- who to believe?

The Homeland Security chief is making it more confusing by claiming that this zero-tolerance policy doesn't even exist and that kids are not being separated. Sessions adds to the confusion because he takes full credit for this policy change -- The White House main immigration guy, Stephen Miller, is also taking credit for this policy change -- neither of these men are giving the credit to Democrats tho -- Sessions even partly credits the Bible for this policy as well -- So should I give thanks to God for finally cracking down on these illegals? Can someone tell me who should get the proper credit for protecting America and our values from these lawless animals?

I started a thread one time asking a simple question about whether Trump fucked Stormy Daniels. Not because I have any doubt that he did…just to see how many different ways the GOP honks here try to explain it. You see it with the NRA…. First they blamed movies, then video games, then gun free zones, and now it’s pharmaceuticals.

Texas sheriff deputy charged for child abuse after allegedly blackmailing undocumented mother with deportation

Where's the part in his speech where he suggested we lock up the children?

Where's the part in his speech where he suggested we lock up the children?

Well, that made no sense. We are not 'locking up' children now.

Thank Cankles and Big Ears.
So why all the lies from the White House?
Don't be a dupe for the corporate DNC media. The White House ALWAYS lies, including your Messiah.

You would never accept your news from the R party, why do you accept it from the D party?
Look! Over there! >>>>>>> Former President Obama!
Hey I can play the same game the MSM plays....can't I?

Don't be a dupe for the corporate DNC media. The White House ALWAYS lies, including your Messiah.

You would never accept your news from the R party, why do you accept it from the D party?
Look! Over there! >>>>>>> Former President Obama!
Hey I can play the same game the MSM plays....can't I?
Can you? Let's see it.

Operative word here.............

FINALLY!

Speaking at a White House event on space Monday morning, Trump again said that the policy is “the Democrats’ fault” because they will not work with Republicans to revise immigration laws.

This lie...
Wonder why Trump will say its the democrats fault when most Trump supporters love the idea of separating kids -- especially when it can be viewed as cracking down on these illegal animals -- its confusing that Trump will view that as something to try to deflect blame for

Was the DHS secretary lying when she tweeted this "We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period."

Or did the DNC media force her to say that? You can see her tweets in this link unless you are going to claim that Twitter falsely twisted her words.

'Heinous Lie': Trump DHS Secretary Denies Existence of Family Separation Policy

I started a thread one time asking a simple question about whether Trump fucked Stormy Daniels. Not because I have any doubt that he did…just to see how many different ways the GOP honks here try to explain it. You see it with the NRA…. First they blamed movies, then video games, then gun free zones, and now it’s pharmaceuticals.
It's their M.O., they did the exact same thing w/Benhgazi.

They spent two years blaming it SOLELY on Obama, up until he won re-election, then the IMMEDIATELY pivoted and placed ALL the blame on Hillary.

It was faux outrage and fake news from it's outset. Their reason varied from day-to-day and minute-to-minute.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back