Who are these Pirates?

Fuck you , you never produced anything that proved your claim

well well well.

they have reduced the thread to a bullshit attack on me.

wow big surprize huh?

Can you guys even remember what the trhead is about?

In other words you support the Arab terrorists just as the numerous posts in multiple threads proves. But hey thanks for lying.

see what I mean?

not facts just an attack thread where you claim I;'ve done something I have not and you claim you win.

you people are why this country can never get on with making this country live up to its promise

Krotchdog: Of course the author knows nothing of nuclear waste, I do, I have touched it. Yes thats right I have touched. I loaded the stuff day after day into 4x4x8 foot boxes to be shipped to Hanford Washington for burial. Each box could weigh no more than 2500 lbs and because of the expense I had to make sure every space was used up. I did this for a month. Everything that is low level waste, and non-compactable is buried this way. Stuff that can be smashed like paper and rags got compacted in 55 gallon drums. Low level radioactive waste gives off Gamma radiation, the same as a x-ray. The particles only have the energy to travel 16', no more.

Explains your derangement. If what you say is true, why aren't you long ago dead ?

Johann Hari: You are being lied to about pirates - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

The words of one pirate from that lost age, a young British man called William Scott, should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirateing to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.

remember the big bad facts that you just cant face?

Now tell me WHY you have to struggle so hard to not see them?

what does it gain you to pretend they are not real?

In other words you support the Arab terrorists just as the numerous posts in multiple threads proves. But hey thanks for lying.
I have read that the Somali fishing grounds and coastal waters have been abused by unknown foreigners. There is no force guarding the long Somali coast, and so illegal fishing has been rampant which has badly hurt the local fishermen.
Pirates, Warlords and Rogue Fishing Vessels in Somalia's Unruly Seas
And illegal dumping of various materials has benn an ongoing problem, because it is unwatched and cheaper.
And labor to conduct such dirty work is also cheap and plentiful. Some folks will do Anything to add to their profit.
The violations of the Somali coastal area is one factor in making some Somali's turn to piracy. Not the biggest factor.
That too, is easy money. Giant profits for not too much effort.
Those cargo ships have been easy pickings.

Stating the already known established facts and truth is not sanctioning or voicing support for the pirates any more than saying " A hurricane wiped out New Orleans, so now some people are looting". It just IS.
Why make it a stupid argument ? Go do 5 minutes of research and you will see that what the OP said is pretty much accurate. Not a political statement, just more information.

" A hurricane wiped out New Orleans, so now some people are looting". It just IS.

The arguments are the same, but your way of presenting it is vastly different than TM's. TM likes to blame one group for the action of others, while you are simply trying to present a cause/effect relationship. There's a huge difference.

However, the statement that nuclear waste dumping leads to pirating has little weight. As I've said, there are dozens of countries who suffer because of nuclear waste dumping, but they have not all turned to pirating.

" A hurricane wiped out New Orleans, so now some people are looting". It just IS.

The arguments are the same, but your way of presenting it is vastly different than TM's. TM likes to blame one group for the action of others, while you are simply trying to present a cause/effect relationship. There's a huge difference.

However, the statement that nuclear waste dumping leads to pirating has little weight. As I've said, there are dozens of countries who suffer because of nuclear waste dumping, but they have not all turned to pirating.

Indeed. Especially since the practice goes back to 1700's, way before I do believe, nuclear waste. :lol:

So now you are trying to claim this story isnt true?

no, i'm stating you're a serial liar.
that you occasionally post something that is true i attribute to serendipity.
is that clear enough or should i type slower?

So instead of facing the facts in this post you will claim I lied somewhere but you will refuse to produce any lie?

Your attitude is why the rest of the world hates us.

Why so? I'm not defending pollution, I'm just stating that the cause/effect relationship presented does not hold true. You and TM are defending the actions of murderers and thieves by blaming it on someone else. As per usual, you are letting people off and not forcing them to take responsibility for their OWN actions. Every country in the world has faced some sort of adversity, and they overcome that adversity to lead to prosperity. Instead, Somalia has turned to pirating as a means for survival. You want to sit around and argue about progression, but you want to defend ancient ideology and acts of terrorism? Give me a fucking break.

I see where you are coming from J, and I agree. But, I also want to look into why Piracy has become so popular in the last couple years.

It didn't become such a big issue in the 70's, 80's, 90's. Why now?

1. Bush spread the US fleet too thin and this is the kind of shit that happens when the world superpower is spread too thin.

2. Look to what has happened to the Somalia Fishing industry.

But as for Africa becoming civilized. I agree J, I can't wait for that day to happen.

But don't give America and China a free pass if they/we are raping Somalia's natural resources.

Care to go get a quote where I said what you claim?

So instead of facing the facts in this post you will claim I lied somewhere but you will refuse to produce any lie?

Liar, it's been posted over and over again. That you fail to accept it, speaks volumes of your dishonesty.

fuck you, i and others have produced your lies on numerous occasions.
personally, i don't give a rat's ass if you lie or not. i doubt you have the mental capacity to do anything on purpose, anyway. you're a running joke and your next post will be the latest punchline.

liar.

I have read that the Somali fishing grounds and coastal waters have been abused by unknown foreigners. There is no force guarding the long Somali coast, and so illegal fishing has been rampant which has badly hurt the local fishermen.
Pirates, Warlords and Rogue Fishing Vessels in Somalia's Unruly Seas
And illegal dumping of various materials has benn an ongoing problem, because it is unwatched and cheaper.
And labor to conduct such dirty work is also cheap and plentiful. Some folks will do Anything to add to their profit.
The violations of the Somali coastal area is one factor in making some Somali's turn to piracy. Not the biggest factor.
That too, is easy money. Giant profits for not too much effort.
Those cargo ships have been easy pickings.

Stating the already known established facts and truth is not sanctioning or voicing support for the pirates any more than saying " A hurricane wiped out New Orleans, so now some people are looting". It just IS.
Why make it a stupid argument ? Go do 5 minutes of research and you will see that what the OP said is pretty much accurate. Not a political statement, just more information.

Watch out they will claim you said all kinds of shit you never said when you make too much sense that they can not refute.

Forum List

Back