Who are these Democrates to tell us what kind of Guns we can have?

why you?.....you might be more unstable than anyone here.....:eusa_eh:

Why not me?

I have met many people that leave me scratching my head and saying "I can't belive this asshole is allowed to run around with a gun"

Why not just give me formal authority

i just told you why......many serial killers were the guy next door that everyone thought was just the greatest guy ever....but he was a killer just the same.....

I just read "The Stranger Beside Me" by Ann Rule. She worked with Ted Bundy at a Crisis Counselling Center

Why not me?

I have met many people that leave me scratching my head and saying "I can't belive this asshole is allowed to run around with a gun"

Just go ahead and assume that authority. Take guns away from people you don't believe are worthy.

A pussy like you?

Plenty of space available in the FEMA Death Camps

Rightwinger is as fake as his name.

Nothing but a bottom feeding troll.

Just go ahead and assume that authority. Take guns away from people you don't believe are worthy.

A pussy like you?

Sorry Jim, but your attempts to butter me up are futile

Once I get to decide who is allowed to have guns, you will be the little boy with your nose pressed up against the window

A pussy like you?

Once I get to decide who is allowed to have guns, you will be the little boy with your nose pressed up against the window

More bullshit.

Why did you take the name 'Right winger' for your account here? Is there some secret heart felt recognition that you are on the losing side of history? or is it just a fantasy of yours to be a valid human being again by pretending to not be an ideological nutjob?

More bullshit.

Why did you take the name 'Right winger' for your account here? Is there some secret heart felt recognition that you are on the losing side of history? or is it just a fantasy of yours to be a valid human being again by pretending to not be an ideological nutjob?

Its my parents fault....I always hated that name

I like "Jim" better

More bullshit.

I like "Jim" better

More bullshit.

Have you ever uttered a known truth deliberately and without provocation or necesity in your entire miserable existance?

I didnt think so.

I think it is very rude and offensive for Democratic liberal gun grabbers to tell all Americans what kind of Guns we can buy. Or that we don't need high capacity ammo clips?! or Assault weapons. I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

Don't we as Ameircans have a 2nd amendment right to choose what ever weapon system
we want. Or if we want a high capacity clip or not.!?

I don't appreciate Barack Obama , or Gov. Andrew Cuomo telling me what guns I can or can not have.!
"Arms" includes things like rocket launchers and land mines. do you believe you have the right to own them as well? what about a small satchel nuke? Is there any line you would draw ANYWHERE when it comes to private citizens arming themselves, and if there IS, why do YOU get to draw it without input from others?

More bullshit.

I like "Jim" better

More bullshit.

Have you ever uttered a known truth deliberately and without provocation or necesity in your entire miserable existance?

I didnt think so.

and your name is Jim Bowie

:disbelief:

More bullshit.

I like "Jim" better

More bullshit.

I didnt think so.

Yes, it is time to come clean

My real name is Rightwinger. I have a longform birth certificate to prove it.

My parents were McCarthy Republicans and named me to honor him

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Im laughing.......gun sales the last two months are at record highs..........millions going out the door!!!!

Keep squacking assholes...................

ld_gun_sales_store_jt_121223_wmain.jpg

I think it's GREAT that Barack Obama FINALLY found an occupation that he is competent at:

GUN AND AMMO SALESMAN.
He was also a stellar "community agitator".

Why not me?

i just told you why......many serial killers were the guy next door that everyone thought was just the greatest guy ever....but he was a killer just the same.....

Don't worry Harry...I would have no problem allowing you to be armed

Others on this board?

I don't think so

thanx.....can i be the Sheriff?......:eusa_angel:

Don't worry Harry...I would have no problem allowing you to be armed

Others on this board?

I don't think so

thanx.....can i be the Sheriff?......:eusa_angel:

Probably, but you gotta wait for RQ to lose his meds again so he can slip back into that Fantasy land where is actually has a pot to piss in.

Clinton signed the assault weapons ban, and it expired in 2004. Thanks again Progs.

Florida has the largest number of concealed carry permits in the nation, and gun crime is the lowest in the nation.

England banned all weapons, and now the bobby's have to carry because gun crime increase so much.

Australia banned guns and gun crime increased 80%.

Psycotropic drugs played a major part in most mass shootings since columbine, yet the oreo in the white house refuses to acknowledge this. That makes it pretty clear he has another agenda. The 2nd amendment is there so the people always have recourse against the government in case it becomes tyranical. 23 executive orders, bypassing congress, and the legal path to lawmaking is a tyranical move.

Forum List

Back