Who are these Democrates to tell us what kind of Guns we can have?

i just told you why......many serial killers were the guy next door that everyone thought was just the greatest guy ever....but he was a killer just the same.....

Don't worry Harry...I would have no problem allowing you to be armed

Others on this board?

I don't think so

thanx.....can i be the Sheriff?......:eusa_angel:

There used to be a stigma about postal workers carrying guns

But I guess it would be OK

I am curious.... Didn't republican demigod Ron Reagan support an assault weapons ban?
Is this where you expect conservatives to say, "Oh, if Reagan supported it, it must be okay!!"?

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

What droll fun to read the babblings of some Kentucky hick predicting my destiny.

Good times...
In other words, that's EXACTLY what you expected conservatives to say. :lmao:

Is this where you expect conservatives to say, "Oh, if Reagan supported it, it must be okay!!"?

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

What droll fun to read the babblings of some Kentucky hick predicting my destiny.

Good times...

Not at all... It simply illuminates the fact that this is not a strict left vs. right issue... That thoughtful and intelligent people on both sides can agree and disagree.

but again..please don't stop predicting my life's destiny from your obviously vaunted and well informed vantage. It is a source of much chuckling today on a cool and cloudy day in paradise.

Good times...

Not at all... It simply illuminates the fact that this is not a strict left vs. right issue... That thoughtful and intelligent people on both sides can agree and disagree.

but again..please don't stop predicting my life's destiny from your obviously vaunted and well informed vantage. It is a source of much chuckling today on a cool and cloudy day in paradise.
Then perhaps you'd be so good as to state your intention in bringing up Reagan...?

This should be amusing. :lol:

No stupid, you don't have second amendment rights to a high capasity clip but more to the point, why do you want illegals, terrorist, the mentally ill (like most rw's here) and criminals to have them?

actually shpuldn't we be dealing with the terrorists, illegals and mentally ill? maybe thats a problem we should be fixing

How about this for a compromise:

Whatever firearms were available at the time of the writing of the 2nd Amendment, are 100% unrestricted and you can have as many as you want.
Similarly, the 1st and 4th amendment only applies to technology avaialable in 1790.

I laugh every time I read this sort of thing -- do you people really think you have something with this?

How about this for a compromise:

Whatever firearms were available at the time of the writing of the 2nd Amendment, are 100% unrestricted and you can have as many as you want.
Similarly, the 1st and 4th amendment only applies to technology avaialable in 1790.

I laugh every time I read this sort of thing -- do you people really think you have something with this?

i love how they love to pick and choose

Informative read concerning definitions and recent political history, worth
a checkout I am a sportsman a hunter and patriot my family has bleed for this country in three wars ,and for sure it was not for the military pay don't tread on me.
assaultweapon.info

I think it is very rude and offensive for Democratic liberal gun grabbers to tell all Americans what kind of Guns we can buy. Or that we don't need high capacity ammo clips?! or Assault weapons. I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

Don't we as Ameircans have a 2nd amendment right to choose what ever weapon system
we want. Or if we want a high capacity clip or not.!?

I don't appreciate Barack Obama , or Gov. Andrew Cuomo telling me what guns I can or can not have.!

The 2nd Amendment doesn't give you the right to have whatever type of weapon you want.

The Government can place whatever restrictions it wants on what type of firearm you and can't have.

Maybe they'll restrict you to just being able to have round ball firing weapons. No rifled ammunition or barrels!

Im laughing.......gun sales the last two months are at record highs..........millions going out the door!!!!

Keep squacking assholes...................

That's because you idiots are buying into the hype and hysteria that the gun and ammo manufacturers want you to.

You're generating them a nice profit, and feeling patriotic in doing so. But really you're just being used, and are naive as fuck if you think that "IF I DON'T BUY THEM NOW I MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO OH MY GOD GOTTA BUY BUY BUY BUY!"

You're just a well played consumer. That is all you are. That's all you ever will be. Well played, moving from story to story believing the hype.

Last edited:
I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

You should also be able to communicate in proper English on your own, but clearly you cannot. Until you can demonstrate a reasonable degree of literacy, you shouldn't be allowed to own so much as a sharp stick.

Well to be fair, literacy has nothing to do with capacity for wielding weapons... but you're right in that he is an idiot.

I think it is very rude and offensive for Democratic liberal gun grabbers to tell all Americans what kind of Guns we can buy. Or that we don't need high capacity ammo clips?! or Assault weapons. I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

Don't we as Ameircans have a 2nd amendment right to choose what ever weapon system
we want. Or if we want a high capacity clip or not.!?

I don't appreciate Barack Obama , or Gov. Andrew Cuomo telling me what guns I can or can not have.!
The 2nd Amendment doesn't give you the right to have whatever type of weapon you want.
Of course not - the government cannot grant rights.
No one argues that the 2nd gives you the right to anything.

The Government can place whatever restrictions it wants on what type of firearm you and can't have.
According to whom?
How are they a competent judge?

Maybe they'll restrict you to just being able to have round ball firing weapons. No rifled ammunition or barrels!
Only if the court ignores 70+ years of precedent.
Why would it do that?

Last edited:
Im laughing.......gun sales the last two months are at record highs..........millions going out the door!!!!

Keep squacking assholes...................

That's because you idiots are buying into the hype and hysteria that the gun and ammo manufacturers want you to.

No, its because he can read the 2 Amendment and also read history of Euorpe that shows the unarmed are peasants and indentured servants.

BTW, fuck off, gun grabbing whore.

I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

You should also be able to communicate in proper English on your own, but clearly you cannot. Until you can demonstrate a reasonable degree of literacy, you shouldn't be allowed to own so much as a sharp stick.

Bullshit. Who the fuck died and made you king of the godamed universe?

He will own a gun whether you like it or not, fat fuck.

Democrats don't care what kind of weapons you have, just as long as the criminals, illegal aliens and terrorists have better weapons than you do.

Bullshit. Who the fuck died and made you king of the godamed universe?

Bob. Any other questions?

Bob couldnt have given you mastery of the universe because the Big Cahuna died and left my wife said mastery of all that exists.

Just ask her.

Forum List

Back