Who are these Democrates to tell us what kind of Guns we can have?

Im laughing.......gun sales the last two months are at record highs..........millions going out the door!!!!

Keep squacking assholes...................

ld_gun_sales_store_jt_121223_wmain.jpg

And the NRA gained 100k new members.

Dudes YOUR own right wing scotus guys say weapon control is poerfectly constitutional.

Do you hate them too?

Governor Mitt Romney has signed into law a permanent assault weapons ban that he says will make it harder for criminals to get their hands on these guns.

"Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts," Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen's groups and gun safety advocates. "These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

Like the federal assault weapons ban, the state ban, put in place in 1998, was scheduled to expire in September. The new law ensures these deadly weapons, including AK-47s, UZIs and Mac-10 rifles, are permanently prohibited in Massachusetts no matter what happens on the federal level.

Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban / iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information.

Is this where you expect conservatives to say, "Oh, if MITT does it, then it's okay!!"?

Not going to happen.

Article 15 doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. He can't comprehend that Conservatives aren't one-issue voters and we don't march lock-step in line with our politicians like they do. So naturally he makes the mistake of thinking he can drum up some tidbit from Mitt Romney's past and think he's make some relevant point.

200 years ago America was a much different place. 200 years from now, a limited array of weapons will be available to Citizens who're willing to submit to a fairly invasive household background check.

You can be part of the discussion that makes that happen, or you can dig in your two right heels and be buried by history. Your choice.
200 years ago we were predominately a rural society. People needed guns for protection and a means of putting food on the table. Today most people live within feet of their neighbors not miles. If they see a prowler, they call the police. They get their food from a grocery store, not by hunting.

With increased population, urbanization, and media coverage of violence the demand for gun control will only grow.

The 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting, nor is it about protecting yourself from your neighbor. It's about preventing tyranny.

200 years ago America was a much different place. 200 years from now, a limited array of weapons will be available to Citizens who're willing to submit to a fairly invasive household background check.

You can be part of the discussion that makes that happen, or you can dig in your two right heels and be buried by history. Your choice.
200 years ago we were predominately a rural society. People needed guns for protection and a means of putting food on the table. Today most people live within feet of their neighbors not miles. If they see a prowler, they call the police. They get their food from a grocery store, not by hunting.

With increased population, urbanization, and media coverage of violence the demand for gun control will only grow.

So only criminals and terrorists will have guns, and high capacity clips. You want us to
be like defensless sheep. Oh , we are all living in the modern world and don't need guns?
Please sir keep your opinions to your self. Its people that think like you why people get victimized
by criminals.
Over half the people in this country do not own guns. Even those that have guns rarely use them for protection for a variety of reasons. I'm not against owning a gun for protection but I am against the sale of guns that are designed for mass killings.

Abuse the opinions you have...lose your privileges.

Why should thoughtcriminals be allowed the weapons of their choice?

Simple solution.......let me decide who gets to have a gun

Let me talk to you for five minutes and I can tell whether you are the type of person who should be armed

Heads up

Many on this board would not pass the test
Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

I have read your posts daveman

I'm afraid you would be found not worthy

Im laughing.......gun sales the last two months are at record highs..........millions going out the door!!!!

Americans are again voting with their wallets.
Obama is the world's greatest gun salesman.
The more he talks the more guns are sold.

Let me talk to you for five minutes and I can tell whether you are the type of person who should be armed

Heads up

Of course I wouldn't. I don't believe your prog bullshit, you little Brown Shirt.

No stupid, you don't have second amendment rights to a high capasity clip but more to the point, why do you want illegals, terrorist, the mentally ill (like most rw's here) and criminals to have them?

He didnt say he did, you fucking liar.

Heads up

You havent read anything he has said that you werent tryin to twist, lampoon or ape.

You are just too fucking stupid to realize that people are wise to you lies, fascist.

Forum List

Back