Who are the revolutionaries?

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
RvvOg.jpg

Any easy way to identify authentic revolutionaries is to observe who the government/media/corporate/MIC elite consistently goes out of their way to marginalize.

It makes me a touch sad to think that after this year we'll have no one to step up and fill the shoes of the only guy that speaks truth to power. 10 years from now, who knows where we'll be in this country. I'm not optimistic that the cause and case for liberty will be a part of the discussion.

Anyone that realizes the only way to solve our problems is to go to public finacing of elections and get the buying and selling of our representitives' votes out of the system.

Anyone that realizes the only way to solve our problems is to go to public finacing of elections and get the buying and selling of our representitives' votes out of the system.

i've been viewing your fatally flawed "public campaign finance" agenda int he other thread. And it has been thoroughly "debunked". The way to fixing the problems is probably better left to someone who has spent 30 years talking about it, and probably a hell of a lot longer studying the subject.

You know, someone who can see things like economic bubbles and predict them under the current monetary system that needs to changed. Someone who has read the constitution and can actually follow it, rather than use it as a talking point in public and toilet paper in the oval office.

It makes me a touch sad to think that after this year we'll have no one to step up and fill the shoes of the only guy that speaks truth to power. 10 years from now, who knows where we'll be in this country. I'm not optimistic that the cause and case for liberty will be a part of the discussion.

Surely out of all of his supporters there will be someone willing to take up the mantel?

I am encouraged by the fact that he is gaining support and his message will be heard by more and more people in the coming year.

Yes, we know you have a boner over ron paul, decepticon. People who champion a cause that other people hold dear, generally get the champion stamp, or hero label.

you obviously wouldn't know since all ive seen in your posts is negativity and no solutions. Which makes you the real clown. Clownin' round the USMB board.

i've been viewing your fatally flawed "public campaign finance" agenda int he other thread. And it has been thoroughly "debunked". The way to fixing the problems is probably better left to someone who has spent 30 years talking about it, and probably a hell of a lot longer studying the subject.

You know, someone who can see things like economic bubbles and predict them under the current monetary system that needs to changed. Someone who has read the constitution and can actually follow it, rather than use it as a talking point in public and toilet paper in the oval office.

How has it been thoroughly debunked? It's still going on and I haven't had a glove laid on me. Pretty sleazy crowing about a win that hasn't happened. Your insults are like water off a duck's back. I don't see where you have anymore standing than I.

You want a new rule that politicians wont follow just like the current ones they dont follow. You want to expand govt. with another itty bitty titty committee to "oversee" the process of your newly laid out rule.

Good luck with any of that.

You want a new rule that politicians wont follow just like the current ones they dont follow. You want to expand govt. with another itty bitty titty committee to "oversee" the process of your newly laid out rule.

Good luck with any of that.

If they don't follow it, they'd be risking jail. Take any money from anyone and that's a bribe. That should be pretty easy to understand, even for a politician. Just because something's difficult, it shouldn't be attempted?!?! Good thing The Founders didn't think that way.

If they don't follow it, they'd be risking jail. Take any money from anyone and that's a bribe.

yeah, that's worked out so well in the past decades with political scandels. They always go directly to jail when they break the law. :rolleyes:
Like I said, if you want the money out of politics, you have to take the business out of politics and leave them with their true role. otherwise, you'll have a book three times as thick as the tax code full of rules and several committees and agencies to oversee the damn thing and we end up right back where we started.

Ron paul or bust.

Forum List

Back