Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see why anyone who is not a Muslim sides with the Palestinians against the Israelis.
Because of the Israelis Banal behaviour towards the Palestinians over the past 60 years or so.......you comment is noted,and your poor excuse of an ingnorant post likewise...you know nothing,not the minute nor the hour.

That you have constantly failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt, and when called on your attempts resort to name calling and personal abuse.
Phoe,As you know I am always correct,why don't you stop supporting and agreeing with.....Fools,Come on.......you do know better,steve..anyway tell me how can the truth be called Name Calling or Abuse

What a maroon you are, you are never right because you only use islamonazi sources
You keep repeating your droll..STOP IT,IT'S BORING

I do not see why anyone who is not a Muslim sides with the Palestinians against the Israelis.
Because of the Israelis Banal behaviour towards the Palestinians over the past 60 years or so.......you comment is noted,and your poor excuse of an ingnorant post likewise...you know nothing,not the minute nor the hour.

That you have constantly failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt, and when called on your attempts resort to name calling and personal abuse.
Phoe,As you know I am always correct,why don't you stop supporting and agreeing with.....Fools,Come on.......you do know better,steve..anyway tell me how can the truth be called Name Calling or Abuse

What a maroon you are, you are never right because you only use islamonazi sources
!!!!!!!MAROON.......definitions= Dark Reddish Brown Colour
= Abandoned(as on an Island)
= Black runaway Slaves who became free,mainly in Jamaica,Surinam and other Islands in the West Indies.

So much for your spelling ...I think you mean't MORON= What u r.....LOL....from the Greek======Stupid Person/Foolish

I'm theliq,still teaching the less educated..............

Keep TRYING......You think you are wise but you are Foolish

You keep repeating your droll..STOP IT,IT'S BORING

As you say it is the truth and so is valid.

= Black runaway Slaves who became free,mainly in Jamaica,Surinam and other Islands in the West Indies.

So much for your spelling ...I think you mean't MORON= What u r.....LOL....from the Greek======Stupid Person/Foolish

No I put it in language you would be able to understand, you do get cartoons in Oz don't you

You could not teach yourself to wipe your arse if your life depended on it.

Not as foolish or as big headed as you, in fact you remind me of a slave owner who bragged about his sweat shop in Pakistan that employed children because their eyesight was better. This meant he could use less light for them to make trainers.( sneakers for the Americans )

No I put it in language you would be able to understand, you do get cartoons in Oz don't you

Just for you the London Jew (and listen carefully) www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyTxWvxYr4

And for your Guilt ..A Timely REMINDER...www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3VsZ7QD08

You carry Guilt like a Chain Around Your Neck...Zionist..........Play Loudly Phoe., Play Loudly INDEED

Not as foolish or as big headed as you, in fact you remind me of a slave owner who bragged about his sweat shop in Pakistan that employed children because their eyesight was better. This meant he could use less light for them to make trainers.( sneakers for the Americans )
Wooo not me,I pay Australian wages juniors starts at AU$33 per hour(that's those between 15-16) casual part time........many employees earn well over $100,000 Dollars a year.....we never use slave labour but are an equal opportunity employer(that means Women earn the same as Men).

We are not like Nike or British Companies that use SLAVE LABOUR....to their Shame...and Exploiting Big Profits out of the poor.....Nope I prefer to leave it to the Brits,who buy Junk...Brits? or is that ? like you.See ya around Loser.I ain't no bighead...just a Winner

Who are the beggars and squatters with the invented title of "Palestinians"?

Palestinians The Difference between Us and Them

Palestinians: The Difference between Us and Them

• We Palestinians have failed to educate our people on the principles of tolerance and peace. Instead, we condone and applaud terrorism, especially when it is directed against Jews. We want the world to condemn terrorism only when it claims the lives of Palestinians.
    • Abbas's ambiguous, half-hearted condemnations of attacks by Palestinians against Israelis are only intended for public consumption and are primarily aimed at appeasing Western donors so that they will continue channeling funds to the Palestinian Authority. In addition, his condemnations seek to blame Israel for Palestinian terror attacks.
    • Netanyahu's strong and clear condemnation left me and other Palestinians wondering when was the last time we heard similar statements from our leaders. I cannot remember Abbas or any other Palestinian leader ever expressing shock and outrage over the killing of a Jew in a Palestinian terror attack, nor the last time a Palestinian official visited the Israeli victims of a Palestinian terror attack.
    • Each time Abbas reluctantly condemns a Palestinian terror attack, he faces a wave of criticism from many Palestinians. Unlike the Israeli public, many Palestinians often rush to justify, and even welcome, terror attacks against Jews. Has there ever been a Palestinian activist who dared to hold a rally in a Palestinian city to condemn suicide bombings or the murder of an entire Jewish family? The Israeli president has good reason to feel ashamed for the murder of the baby. But when will we Palestinians ever have a sense of shame over the way we react to the murder of Jews?

Just for you the London Jew (and listen carefully) www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyTxWvxYr4

You carry Guilt like a Chain Around Your Neck...Zionist..........Play Loudly Phoe., Play Loudly INDEED

Just for you the islamonazi idiot I am not in London and I am not a Jew. Are you that stupid that you cant take it in, I would not know a draedle from a kippur. You are the one that carries your guilt around your neck, and one day it will strangle you.

Yes I am a Zionist and proud of it, but then you do not know what a Zionist is you just jump on the bandwagon and spout it as a racist term. Much as you spout Jew as a racist term, or black feller when talking of the indigenous Australians.

Wooo not me,I pay Australian wages juniors starts at AU$33 per hour(that's those between 15-16) casual part time........many employees earn well over $100,000 Dollars a year.....we never use slave labour but are an equal opportunity employer(that means Women earn the same as Men).

We are not like Nike or British Companies that use SLAVE LABOUR....to their Shame...and Exploiting Big Profits out of the poor.....Nope I prefer to leave it to the Brits,who buy Junk...Brits? or is that ? like you.See ya around Loser.I ain't no bighead...just a Winner

Don't you mean muslim companies that make promises to British companies they know they wont meet. Mind you the workers need those wages to be able to live with healthcare costs being the highest in the world.

Just for you the islamonazi idiot I am not in London and I am not a Jew. Are you that stupid that you cant take it in, I would not know a draedle from a kippur. You are the one that carries your guilt around your neck, and one day it will strangle you.

Yes I am a Zionist and proud of it, but then you do not know what a Zionist is you just jump on the bandwagon and spout it as a racist term. Much as you spout Jew as a racist term, or black feller when talking of the indigenous Australians.
OK then a Zionist who lived(I reckon you still do actually) in London......so where have you infiltrated into now then???????????Zionist/ism is not used by me as a Racist term....but a factual description of Filthy Cult..Happy Now

• We Palestinians have failed to educate our people on the principles of tolerance and peace. Instead, we condone and applaud terrorism, especially when it is directed against Jews. We want the world to condemn terrorism only when it claims the lives of Palestinians.
    • Abbas's ambiguous, half-hearted condemnations of attacks by Palestinians against Israelis are only intended for public consumption and are primarily aimed at appeasing Western donors so that they will continue channeling funds to the Palestinian Authority. In addition, his condemnations seek to blame Israel for Palestinian terror attacks.
    • Netanyahu's strong and clear condemnation left me and other Palestinians wondering when was the last time we heard similar statements from our leaders. I cannot remember Abbas or any other Palestinian leader ever expressing shock and outrage over the killing of a Jew in a Palestinian terror attack, nor the last time a Palestinian official visited the Israeli victims of a Palestinian terror attack.
    • Each time Abbas reluctantly condemns a Palestinian terror attack, he faces a wave of criticism from many Palestinians. Unlike the Israeli public, many Palestinians often rush to justify, and even welcome, terror attacks against Jews. Has there ever been a Palestinian activist who dared to hold a rally in a Palestinian city to condemn suicide bombings or the murder of an entire Jewish family? The Israeli president has good reason to feel ashamed for the murder of the baby. But when will we Palestinians ever have a sense of shame over the way we react to the murder of Jews?
Toss On

OK then a Zionist who lived(I reckon you still do actually) in London......so where have you infiltrated into now then???????????Zionist/ism is not used by me as a Racist term....but a factual description of Filthy Cult..Happy Now

See you are being stupid again and not letting your brain think for you. I have never lived in London, I would not want to live in London and if I could I would wipe London of the map. I live in the same area I have for the last 60+ years in the North East of England, I worked in the same area from being 14 years old and retired in 2006.
Nice of you to admit that you do use Zionist in a racist manner as shown by your words above claiming it to be a filthy cult, when in fact it is a political movement that believes in the right of ALL the Jews to have a homeland and to be able to defend that homeland from the likes of you.

See you are being stupid again and not letting your brain think for you. I have never lived in London, I would not want to live in London and if I could I would wipe London of the map. I live in the same area I have for the last 60+ years in the North East of England, I worked in the same area from being 14 years old and retired in 2006.
Nice of you to admit that you do use Zionist in a racist manner as shown by your words above claiming it to be a filthy cult, when in fact it is a political movement that believes in the right of ALL the Jews to have a homeland and to be able to defend that homeland from the likes of you.

Toss On

When did the arab muslim terrorists become Palestinians then, remember that prior to 1960 the term was used as you use Zionist today.

What a complete moron you are and a nobody amongst other nobodies in the boiler room. Seems that you Aussies are all the same big mouthed LIARS

Toss On

When did the arab muslim terrorists become Palestinians then, remember that prior to 1960 the term was used as you use Zionist today.

What a complete moron you are and a nobody amongst other nobodies in the boiler room. Seems that you Aussies are all the same big mouthed LIARS
I am the Magnificent,Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Loving,Ever Sure...........Not a Gutless Zionista....................You Play Skillfully theliqwww.youtube.com/watch?v=DknR0Oz3wLs

ONLY MY CULTURE IS HARDER THAN THE REST......play on but NOT WITH ME PHEO.,I'M FAR TOO HARD FOR YOU..........as I said the Magnificent..steve

Last edited:
Who are the "Palestinians"?

The most successful welfare fraud in history.

Where Did All the Billions of Dollars Given to the Palestinian Authority Go

Can you please explain to me why 20 years after Oslo and billions in dollars in foreign aid, the Palestinian Authority (PA) still has not built modern hospitals? Or rather, why do the donor countries pour money down the PA drain without expecting even some face-saving results?”

Good question. Short answer: Swiss bank accounts. In other words, a huge amount of the money has been stolen. There is nothing more distasteful than rulers of a people–especially a poor people–who complain about their subjects’ suffering at the same time that they profit from it. Of course, when some foreign observer sees Palestinians in poor conditions they blame Israel, thus furthering the cause of the same leaders who, -by their intransigent policies, ensure that the situation continues.

The personal wealth of PA “president” Mahmoud Abbas is estimated at $100 million. Add onto that millions of dollars for a large number of PA and Fatah senior officials and you get the idea.

Yeah, we get the idea. An invented people with an invented national identity have an entire UN funded welfare agency committed to the continuation of Islamic terrorism.

Can you please explain to me why 20 years after Oslo and billions in dollars in foreign aid, the Palestinian Authority (PA) still has not built modern hospitals? Or rather, why do the donor countries pour money down the PA drain without expecting even some face-saving results?”

Good question. Short answer: Swiss bank accounts. In other words, a huge amount of the money has been stolen. There is nothing more distasteful than rulers of a people–especially a poor people–who complain about their subjects’ suffering at the same time that they profit from it. Of course, when some foreign observer sees Palestinians in poor conditions they blame Israel, thus furthering the cause of the same leaders who, -by their intransigent policies, ensure that the situation continues.

The personal wealth of PA “president” Mahmoud Abbas is estimated at $100 million. Add onto that millions of dollars for a large number of PA and Fatah senior officials and you get the idea.

Yeah, we get the idea. An invented people with an invented national identity have an entire UN funded welfare agency committed to the continuation of Islamic terrorism.
Abbas (as was his predecessor, Arafat) is the foreign supported oligarch of Palestine. His job is to sell his people down the river for money.

Abbas (as was his predecessor, Arafat) is the foreign supported oligarch of Palestine. His job is to sell his people down the river for money.

Hamas doesn't give two shits about the Palestinians either.

Your litany of excuses for the fraud that is the "Palestinian" Arabs was expected. The bottom line is that the history of the welfare fraud that defines the "Palestinians" defines the very core of those invented people with an invented identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back