Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Palestinians?

Ahed Tamimi

Interview with Palestinian bold girl who escaped her brother from Israeli soldier

Not very arab looking is she, I would say more likely a convert from Europe

Palestine was a multi-ethnic, multi-racial and multi-religious place until the Zionists came to pig the place for themselves.

But ruled by muslims, who enforced sharia laws against the wishes of the Ottomans. The non muslims had no rights and no hope until the LoN gave them the chance to declare a homeland, and then the arab muslims saw they would lose their jizya taxes and no longer be able to enforce the dhimmi laws and Pact of Umar

Ahed Tamimi

Interview with Palestinian bold girl who escaped her brother from Israeli soldier

Not very arab looking is she, I would say more likely a convert from Europe

Palestine was a multi-ethnic, multi-racial and multi-religious place until the Zionists came to pig the place for themselves.

I'm afraid this is another of your "episodes". Your invented, happy-fun, wondrous "country of Pal'istan" was the subject of many invasions by various entities, all of which established their own socio-political norms at the expense of the formers.

Let's understand that Arab islamo-history is undeniable in its intolerance of competing religions and ethnicities. At no time in Islamist history have the infidels been treated with anything but disgust and scorn.

You're silly invention of some magical Kingdom of Oz your invented "Palistan" is a hoot.

Ahed Tamimi

Shirley Temper all upset because there are consequences to violent actions and she thinks Palestinians should be immune from consequences.

Ahed Tamimi

Shirley Temper all upset because there are consequences to violent actions and she thinks Palestinians should be immune from consequences.

The only violence I saw was from those assholes with the guns.

Well, of course. Its a heavily edited Palestinian propaganda film. (Though Ahed biting the soldiers hand is perfectly visible.)

The context is that her brother was throwing rocks. The soldier was arresting him. If you watch the entire, unedited video you will see that the soldier is being attacked by several people who punch him, pull at him and bite him. At the conclusion of this particular event, the soldier was ordered by his superior to not arrest the boy and to let everyone go.

You are trying to paint the Palestinian girl as some sort of hero for "rescuing" her brother from a bad man. That's not the truth. That's just silly propaganda.

Ahed Tamimi

The only violence I saw was from those assholes with the guns.

Well, of course. Its a heavily edited Palestinian propaganda film. (Though Ahed biting the soldiers hand is perfectly visible.)

The context is that her brother was throwing rocks. The soldier was arresting him. If you watch the entire, unedited video you will see that the soldier is being attacked by several people who punch him, pull at him and bite him. At the conclusion of this particular event, the soldier was ordered by his superior to not arrest the boy and to let everyone go.

You are trying to paint the Palestinian girl as some sort of hero for "rescuing" her brother from a bad man. That's not the truth. That's just silly propaganda.

Palestinian women, teenage girl bite, fight off IDF soldier trying to arrest 12-yo boy

Palestinian women, teenage girl bite, fight off IDF soldier trying to arrest 12-yo boy

Well, okay. I wasn't going to embarrass you by displaying all the violence (punching, hitting, scraping, clawing, biting) committed by the Palestinian family on the LEO in the full length video. But now that you have proven my point -- do you have one?

(punching, hitting, scraping, clawing, biting)
Are you saying that goontard did not deserve any of that.

Thank you for admitting that violence was committed by the Palestinians. You have NO idea how hard it is to actually get that kind of admission. Now, you move on to trying to justify that violence. Fine.

Why would an LEO, in the course of acting out his duties, deserve to be assaulted by multiple attackers?

Why would an LEO, in the course of acting out his duties, deserve to be assaulted by multiple attackers?
Because the asshole deserved it. His job is to protect those who are stealing land. Law enforcement he is not.

Because the asshole deserved it. His job is to protect those who are stealing land. Law enforcement he is not.
I'm sure it was just a coincidence that Shirley Temper, a gaggle of "protestors" and a cameraman just happened to be there to film the infomercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back