Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of the depravity that exists in an insular subculture that glorifies mass murder / suicide.

Who Are The Palestinians?

These are Palestinians. This is what they do to their own ... while they await emigration to the US.

0f3785bc6581f84f6cbf95077ff627c6aa2b47c1.jpg

It is an unfortunate fact that tremendous resources are expended both in Israel and around the world to combat Islamic terrorism.

Pal Islamic terrorist "apartheid"

Abbas arrests Christian man and closes institution he heads because he hosted a Jew – “extremist settler Yehuda Glick”​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Mar 10, 2022
Recently, PA Chairman Abbas stressed the successful and harmonious coexistence between Palestinian Christians and Muslims, stressing that “Christians and Muslims fight together against their enemy (i.e., Jews/Israelis), because we have been the owners of this land since this land’s existence.”

But the mutual love and understanding only go as far as Abbas allows. If you are a Christian and stray from the path of “fighting the enemy” Israel, you will be punished.

“One of the best heroic operations” is how a released Palestinian prisoner described the murder of 10 Israelis in 2002.

Shooting with a sniper rifle from a hilltop in Wadi Al-Haramiya between Ramallah and Nablus on March 3, 2002, terrorist Thaer Hammad killed 10 Israelis - 3 civilians and 7 soldiers.

For this Thaer Hammad is serving 11 life sentences.

For this Thaer Hammad has already been paid 829,500 shekels/252,403 US dollars by the PA. Every month the PA pays him an additional 7,000 shekels/2,251 US dollars.

On the anniversary of the attack, a host on official PA TV glorified the murderer, instructing viewers that it is everyone’s “duty” to “send special greetings” to the murderer. Following this invitation, released prisoner Musa Hamed praised the terror attack as “the operation whose voice echoed worldwide” and “one of the best”:

(full article online)

Whenever I read the words, ''PA TV host....'', I just know its going to be another islamo-disaster.

PA TV host radically misrepresents Israeli broadcast to demonize Jews as “cursing Prophet Muhammad inside the Al-Aqsa Mosque”​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Mar 8, 2022
  • PA TV host distorts Israeli prayer and song, claims it is “hostile” and “caused fear and terror” in Palestinian children

As part of the PA’s policy to demonize Jews, two hosts on official PA TV have distorted Jewish prayers as being “hostile” to Palestinians, “causing fear and terror,” and “cursing Prophet Muhammad inside the Al-Aqsa Mosque.”

In the PA TV program From the Israeli Archive, the PA TV host misrepresented an Israeli news program about the Temple Mount and Jewish prayer there, claiming the Jews “cursed” Islam’s prophet Muhammad.

What's a pally to do? They're being apartheided in Lebanon.

Maybe we should give them more money.

Lebanon's State Shura Council decided this month to reverse an order issued in December allowing Palestinian refugees to work in trade-union regulated professions, after complaints that the order would encroach on the rights of Lebanese professionals and claims that the order was trying to pave the way for naturalizing Palestinian refugees.

it’s a bit like the Crips and the Bloods going to war over turf.

Hamas yesterday called for a full investigation to be carried out into corruption in the Palestinian Authority (PA) following a "shocking" report issued by the State Audit Administrative Bureau.

In a statement, Hamas spokesperson Hazem Qasem said: "The shocking corruption of the PA's institutions and the PA government in Ramallah revealed by the State Audit Administrative Bureau reiterated the necessity to open a real and full investigation into the PA's corruption."

Today's reason for whining and moaning by the islamic terrorists is the thought of displaced Ukranian Jews moving to Israel.

PA: 2 million Ukrainian refugees is less a tragedy than 2,000 Ukrainian Jews moving to Israel​

Itamar Marcus | Mar 13, 2022
  • “Disaster for one [Ukrainians] is a greater disaster for another [Palestinians],” says official PA daily

Question: What is worse than 2 million Ukrainian refugees and thousands of Ukrainians being murdered?

Answer: 2000 Ukrainian Jews moving to Israel - according to the official PA daily.
The official PA daily headlined its article about Israel building 1,000 new housing units for Ukrainian Jews with the words: “Disaster for one [Ukrainians] is a greater disaster for another [Palestinians].” The phrase is a twist of the Arabic proverb: “Disaster for one is profit for another.”
Based on the often-expressed Palestinian world view that all international events are to be judged only based on how they impact on Palestinians, the PA daily sees the tragedy of thousands of murdered Ukrainian civilians and the flight of 2 million refugees as a lesser tragedy than the “tragedy” of Jewish Ukrainians immigrating to Israel.

Moreover, an additional question should also be asked: Why should the PA be opposed to Jews immigrating to Israel within the pre-1967 cease-fire lines, where the Ukrainian refugee immigrants are to be housed?

The PA answers this in the first sentence of the article:
“The World Zionist Organization’s Settlement Division announced that it has begun a process to establish 1,000 housing units in settlements to absorb Jews fleeing from Ukraine.”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, March 2, 2022]

Indeed.

I don't see Hamas or the PA wanting the profits from their welfare fraud syndicate diluted by the influx of those who someone else should be saddled with.

How strange. We’re told by the propaganda arm of the Pally Cultists, “this is not about religion”, yet, the Pals are making the full court press about “martyrdom”, gee-had and Jew killing all about the inventor of their “religion”.

“Martyrdom is a call of Allah… Kidnap a soldier for my children” - Palestinians chant at rally​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Mar 14, 2022
  • “With our souls and our blood, we will redeem you... Millions of Martyrs are marching to Jerusalem, We will die and Palestine will live” – Fatah official leads chant at rally

• “I want to die as a Martyr and meet the Creator” - terrorist who shot at Israeli forces

At a recent rally in Ramallah in support of imprisoned Palestinian terrorists, the choice of song by the Palestinian crowd doesn’t leave much to the imagination in terms of what the Palestinians want:
brother6.png

Crowd: “Hey come on, Martyrdom is a call of Allah,
Martyrdom is a call of Allah…
O prisoner, worry not!
Your young ones drink [their enemies’] blood,
your young ones drink blood…
The prisoner’s mother calls:
Kidnap a soldier for my children, kidnap a soldier for my children …
Put the sword against the sword,
We are the people of Muhammad Deif (i.e., Hamas terrorist leader)”
[Official PA TV, Feb. 27, 2022]

The pro-Islamic terrorist groups have a problem with western laws. These groups can spread their religiously inspired hate but when they call for violent attacks, they have crossed a legal boundary.

Grassroots organizations have protested France’s decision to outlaw two pro-Palestinian groups – Collectif Palestine Vaincra and Comité Action Palestine – due to their calls for hatred, discrimination and violence against Israelis.

At a recent rally in Ramallah in support of imprisoned Palestinian terrorists, the choice of song by the Palestinian crowd doesn’t leave much to the imagination in terms of what the Palestinians want:

brother6.png

Crowd: “Hey come on, Martyrdom is a call of Allah,
Martyrdom is a call of Allah…
O prisoner, worry not!
Your young ones drink [their enemies’] blood,
your young ones drink blood…
The prisoner’s mother calls:
Kidnap a soldier for my children, kidnap a soldier for my children …
Put the sword against the sword,
We are the people of Muhammad Deif (i.e., Hamas terrorist leader)”
[Official PA TV, Feb. 27, 2022]
In other words, according to the message of the song, Allah wants Palestinians to die as “Martyrs” while using violence and terror against Israel – “drink blood” and “put the sword against the sword.” And Palestinians are willing to comply. They are also in favor of kidnapping Israeli soldiers to use as bargaining chips for the release of imprisoned terrorists. This is what the Hamas terror organization did when it kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit and held him captured for 5 years until Israel ultimately agreed to release 1,027 of soldiers in exchange for him.

(full article online)

He also vowed to “protect the Palestinian project against conspiracies to liquidate the Palestinian issue,” as well as combat normalization between Israel and the Arabs.

The “resistance” factions in the Gaza Strip, he said, stand with the Israeli Arabs and are ready to support them with the weapons that these groups possess.

Addressing the Israeli Arabs, the PIJ official said: “We will not allow anyone to erase our identity and the unity of our people.”

(full article online)

During the interrogation, she said, she was accused of participating in Hamas rallies and supporting the families of Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli prisons and others killed by the IDF. However, she was not questioned about her alleged “collaboration” with Israel.

“They accused me of donating a sum of $100,000 to people in Nablus and claimed that I was hiding weapons in a Nido milk can at my house,” she said.

Jbara told the court she was held in solitary confinement for 19 days during her incarceration and subjected to strip searches by female officers. Since her release, she said, she has been undergoing psychiatric treatment.

Last year, Jbara’s father, Badran, told the Post he had also been threatened by the PA security forces. He said he had contacted the Panamanian Foreign Ministry to complain about the PA’s threats and the harassment of his daughter.

“I want to leave Turmus Ayya and never come back,” the wealthy businessman said. “There is no security under the Palestinian Authority. It is not safe for businessmen and investors like me. My advice to all Palestinians living abroad: Don’t go to live under the Palestinian Authority. There are no human rights there.”‮

(full article online)

A snappy sing-along at a pal wedding. As you might expect, a lot of Great Satan hatred.

Maybe if we just gave them more welfare money?

Song Performed At Palestinian Wedding: 'Harden Your Heart, Oh Putin; Increase Your Attacks... Banish [Ukrainians] To Palestine And We Will Marry Ukrainian Women... We Say To China: Invade Taiwan [To] Smash The Nose Of The Americans'​

Could it be the Islamic terrorist “stabbing gee-had” is going to ramp?

We are witnessing a troubling sequence of everts that may spread outside the capital," he warned.

Two Border Police officers sustained minor injuries in a ramming attack in Samaria on Monday night.

The incident took place near the Palestinian village of Silat al-Harithiya. Other troops at the scene engaged the terrorist, who is in security forces' custody.

The Palestinian Authority narrowly avoided a strike of the Palestinian doctors. The doctors were set to strike because the PA has failed to implement promises it made to the doctors to improve their pay.

Explaining why it could not fulfill its promises to the doctors, the PA Ministry of Health blamed the “stoppage of external aid” and the effects of Israel’s Anti “Pay-for-Slay” law - the Israeli law designed to combat the PA’s huge payments to terrorists – what the PA Ministry of Health referred to as the “theft of tax money… as a result of the national position that adheres to principles”:

“The [PA] Ministry of Health called on the Doctor’s Union not to implement the measures of escalation that were announced in a statement it issued on Feb. 25 [2022], and not to turn to a strike in the [PA] governmental health sector at this difficult and sensitive time…
The ministry said that the [PA] government and the ministry are in a difficult situation in light of the lack of financial resources, the stoppage of external aid, and the theft of tax money by the occupation and it taking a large part of our money as a result of the national position that adheres to the principles. The ministry also noted that the political pressures that the Israeli occupation authorities are exerting on the leadership have caused a suffocating financial crisis that still exists.”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, March 4, 2022]
Indeed, since Palestinian Media Watch exposed the PA’s payments to terrorists, foreign aid to the PA has dropped by 90%. A substantial part of the foreign aid was lost when the US passed the Taylor Force Act, which conditions the bulk of US aid to the PA on its abolition of its payments to terrorists.

At the same time, Israel’s Anti “Pay-for-Slay” law, is also having an increased effect.

However, despite the mounting pressure, the PA stubbornly clings to “the national position that adheres to principles,” and insists on continuing to reward terrorists.

A comparison of the PA’s payments to terrorists, with the PA’s payments to the Palestinian doctors, clearly demonstrates the PA’s distorted priorities.

The PA pays every Palestinian terrorist arrested by Israel a monthly salary. The starting terrorist “salary” of 1,400 shekels ($450) rises automatically with time spent in prison, reaching a huge 12,000 shekels ($3,859). The following chart, based on the PA’s 2004 Law of Prisoners and Released Prisoners and its implementing regulations, shows the terrorist prisoners “pay scale”:

(full article online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back