CDZ Who are the Oath Keepers?

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
I don’t doubt they do the right thing by securing the public order when the society really need it. But I wonder where they came out with their high-grade website and symbolics. Some funding helped them to start acting right before Brown's death anniversary and another protest. As well as that latest Ferguson protest was probably funded by some powers.

I don’t doubt they do the right thing by securing the public order when the society really need it. But I wonder where they came out with their high-grade website and symbolics. Some funding helped them to start acting right before Brown's death anniversary and another protest. As well as that latest Ferguson protest was probably funded by some powers.
They're a bunch of assholes with a profound ignorance of reality.

Dude anyone can sling custom web sites on the cheap if they know fundamentals of coding.

I have constructed them, operated them and maintained them, looks can be deceiving, snot nose kids on the cheap can produces phenomenal graphics.

They are a para military group that is usually watching the government.

But in this case where the police have their hands bound by political correctness the Oath Keepers have more discression.

They are there to serve as over watch for a vilified police department, don't you think someone should support / car for our law enrforcement??

When the federal masters let the populace riot and loot for political reasons, those who are sane and reasonable find answers on their own.

So do you see them as part of the solution or are you just another stirring the pot by spot lighting gun toting citizens??

You're calling policemen and members of our military ignorant assholes?

I think the oath keepers are a newer tamer version of these militias people used to join. They are people that a: love guns, and b: love to be able to force other people to do things with their guns.

They are grown men who like playing soldier that aren't in the military. And as long as they are WELL REGULATED and forced to be professional and be accountable for all their actions, and don't try to intimidate the public because they get their jollies doing it, they may serve a purpose.

I think WELL REGULATED militias could actually be used to patrol softer terror targets like malls and other places large crowds are normal. They'd have to be heavily vetted to weed out the mental fringers of course.

You don't think some of them are?

This thread is in the Clean Debate Zone. Inflammatory comments towards other posters are not tolerated here. If you can't handle that then you need to leave the thread.

I really find it disturbing that a whole bunch of white people with high powered weapons are needed to police a black community with (mostly) peaceful demonstrations.

I personally think they are a bunch of fringe types who are looking for a way to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights (and maybe shoot a black person or two).

I really find it disturbing that a whole bunch of white people with high powered weapons are needed to police a black community with (mostly) peaceful demonstrations.

I personally think they are a bunch of fringe types who are looking for a way to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights (and maybe shoot a black person or two).

Hard to argue with that. Someone in the city asked what the reaction would be if a group of black men armed themselves with semi-automatic rifles and started patrolling the streets.

It does look like these 'oath keepers' are legit about protecting people and property but your point is a good one.

Does this sound like a guy who wants to run around shooting black people to you?

An Oath Keeper in Ferguson Denounces Abusive Policing - Hit Run Reason.com

You do realize as well that many of the businesses and places these guys are standing guard at are owned by black people and other racial minorities.

Maybe you should put your bias aside for a few seconds and actually try learning about who these guys are and what they actually stand for, but I realize making blind assumptions is a lot easier.

What would be the reaction if a bunch of law abiding BLACK people started walking around in tactical gear with high powered weapons?

I'm guessing the police would be much less than enthused.

Yeah, memo considering those heavily armed blacks roaming the streets, when the mob turns predominantly white, are un cooperative with policing agencies, destroy other peoples personal property and public property you might ponder that point on an unbiased platform.

What would be the reaction if a bunch of law abiding BLACK people started walking around in tactical gear with high powered weapons?

I'm guessing the police would be much less than enthused.

Does this sound like a guy who wants to run around shooting black people to you?

You do realize as well that many of the businesses and places these guys are standing guard at are owned by black people and other racial minorities.

Maybe you should put your bias aside for a few seconds and actually try learning about who these guys are and what they actually stand for, but I realize making blind assumptions is a lot easier.
these guy are vigilantes they may start out with good intentions but inevitably they morph into something bad.
anybody remember the guardian angles?

these guy are vigilantes they may start out with good intentions but inevitably they morph into something bad.
anybody remember the guardian angles?

Seems like that group was predominately black, correct??

Seems that culture can take the best of intentions and just thrash them.

Guardian_Angels_Jackson_TB_t670.JPG

Wanna bees ..............

You don't think some of them are?

Sure,but not anymore so than the rest of the population.

The group is intended to be a group of ex police and military who have sworn "...to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic." The intention is simply pro-constitution. Whether it lives up to that goal is for others to judge.

Forum List

Back