CDZ Who are the Oath Keepers?

Another group of 'men' who only feel strong when carrying guns and trying to intimidate other humans.

Old term for it is 'gang'.

The only action I've heard of them taking was protecting stores from violent looters. I'd say that's a good thing.

I don’t doubt they do the right thing by securing the public order when the society really need it. But I wonder where they came out with their high-grade website and symbolics. Some funding helped them to start acting right before Brown's death anniversary and another protest. As well as that latest Ferguson protest was probably funded by some powers.

From what I can tell, they are our version of ISIS.

If you actually want to "man up" and do something for this country, join the military if you want to play with guns.

Again, these guys call themselves "Oath Keepers" because the oath they swore when they joined the military or police had no expiration date. Then again I don't know about the oath you Navy guys swear. Do they ever let you guys play with guns?

"Who are the Oath Keepers?"

The 'oath keepers' actually aren't, particularly if they're sworn law enforcement officers or other officers of the state, in which case they're oath breakers.

When one takes an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, he is promising to protect and defend the Constitution and its case law, the Constitutional jurisprudence as determined by the courts; not the 'constitution' as subjectively and incorrectly perceived by an 'oath keeper.'

'The interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment enunciated by this Court in the Brown case is the supreme law of the land, and Art. VI of the Constitution makes it of binding effect on the States "any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." P.358 U. S. 18.

No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his solemn oath to support it. P. 358 U. S. 18.'

Cooper v. Aaron 358 U.S. 1 (1958)

"When one takes an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, he is promising to protect and defend the Constitution and its case law, the Constitutional jurisprudence as determined by the courts; not the 'constitution' as subjectively and incorrectly perceived by an 'oath keeper.'"

Simply untrue. The Constitution-not the courts nor any other part of government- is the highest law of the land. In the final analysis "We the People" are, and were always intended to be, the final judge of Constitutionality. Which is why your attempted addition is NOT part of the oath and why this is true: "No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his solemn oath to support it. P. 358 U. S. 18.'"

You have a problem with Nationalists? I think they prefer "patriots".
I'm sure they would prefer "patriots". All nazis are the same.
tumblr_mxaff8qCYc1si9pgho1_500.jpg

Actually I think the Nazis side with the looters.
What looters? Those who claim that Black/AllLivesMatter?
No, I guess nazis would like the revolution to be held massively and in a civilized way, see how lazy they are.

Oath Keepers are men and women of all races who have taken an oath to preserve and protect the constitution, and the people it represents, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are Military, county sheriffs, city police, state police, and private citizens who take the oath they made to heart. I would much rather be surrounded by 25 of them than any other group.

If you ever said the pledge of allegiance, or took any oath of office or law enforcement and really meant what you said the if you live with that oath in mind you could be an Oath Keeper too.

Oath Keepers are men and women of all races who have taken an oath to preserve and protect the constitution, and the people it represents, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are Military, county sheriffs, city police, state police, and private citizens who take the oath they made to heart. I would much rather be surrounded by 25 of them than any other group.

If you ever said the pledge of allegiance, or took any oath of office or law enforcement and really meant what you said the if you live with that oath in mind you could be an Oath Keeper too.

Honestly from the videos we've seen the past year there are apparently hundreds and likely thousands (or tens of thousands) of police officers who hold no oath and do not serve the public and believe themselves above the law. They continue in their jobs because the good cops say nothing and are complicit. Things like the 'oath keepers' sound good, but in reality they rarely work anything like the 'stated' objective. And the people are never the wholesome good people of the world. And again, some of them are but they say nothing about the bad ones.

How about swearing an oath to get rid of the rotten apples in your own barrel first. That would be a great start.

It won't happen and you will simply take offense to this post and ignore it.

Honestly from the videos we've seen the past year there are apparently hundreds and likely thousands (or tens of thousands) of police officers who hold no oath and do not serve the public and believe themselves above the law. They continue in their jobs because the good cops say nothing and are complicit. Things like the 'oath keepers' sound good, but in reality they rarely work anything like the 'stated' objective. And the people are never the wholesome good people of the world. And again, some of them are but they say nothing about the bad ones.

How about swearing an oath to get rid of the rotten apples in your own barrel first. That would be a great start.

And what exactly is it you are doing other than whine and complain? If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

And what exactly is it you are doing other than whine and complain? If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Thank you mr. cliché.

Your argument appears to be, 'if you aren't doing it then you can't comment on it'. So cons should keep their yappers shut re the Iran nuke deal yeah.

Forum List

Back