Who are the Israelis?

xu3Qes.jpg

JpGPWi.jpg

D6JVhFmWkAYw4Vw.jpg

Avihai Adrei asked his followers to photograph a greeting to Israel
for the Day of Independence with a passport and received greetings from Gaza, Egypt, Syria and Yemen -
Elior Levy • אליאור לוי on Twitter

MK Sharan Haskel is outraged against the venomous criticism against Linor Abergel and decided to wear a head covering for the week in solidarity

The torchlighting ceremony is an unifying ceremony for all citizens of Israel. The Israeli fabric is composed of a mosaic of religions, faiths, cultures, women and men. Our ability to survive in this country - despite the rifts between us - stems from the ability to contain, respect and accept each other.

Unfortunately, I have seen Harari's venomous criticism of the excellent host of the torchlight, Linor Abergil. A criticism that puts a knife of hatred between the ultra-Orthodox and the secular, and even between Mizrahim and Ashkenazim, in its terrible arrogance. Beyond that, and even worse, I saw a lot of criticism from women and men about a woman who chose to cover her head.

The choice of a woman to put a head covering is personal, individual, and above all should be her; And no one else's. Men who criticize and ridicule a woman's choice to wear a head cover are no different from men who demand that their wives or daughters put it on. In both cases, it's a patronage that simply rejects me.

And the women among us who dare to tell another woman what her choice should be in her life make me realize that feminism is a long way from going. We, as women, have historically made social dictates about how we should live, but not only of men. Women too were often a major obstacle to the revolution that liberated us, because not only did they not dare to challenge the world order, but chose to participate in it.

Feminism is a personal choice of each and every one to do and how to live her life - what to wear, what to learn, how to work, how and when to start a family and with whom. It's our life and our decisions alone. Women, remember that before you decide for someone else what is right or what is good for her.

Therefore, not only out of solidarity with Linor - who was so beautiful with her head covering - but as a protest against patronage, arrogance and disguise, I will go this week with a headscarf, hoping to open these hearts and minds to those women and men. I call on secular women to stand by the traditional women, the ultra-Orthodox and the Arab women who cover their heads by choice! And change their Facebook picture to a picture with a head covering.

kiSHuFIIAAKLKKL_01_i.jpg

(Linor Abergil)
5cd46a7138e9d0f3.jpg

Sharren Haskel שרן השכל

Corine Gideon joins the "Shavis Protest"
The storm surrounding the head covering worn by Linor Abergil at the torchlighting ceremony, and around the retired judge who spoke against her religious / fashion choice, is in full swing. Now, even the "people" facilitator Korine God'on supports Abergil in a hot Post in Instagram, in which she is filmed with a Shavis covering her head.

After Ayelet Shaked, Miri Regev and Sharren Heskel, Corine Gid'on, the coordinator of "People" in Keshet 12, joins the "Shavis Protest". For those who are not familiar with the details, the story about the head covering of the torchbearers presenter, former Miss World Linor Abergil, sparked a storm in the net when retired judge Oded El-Egon published a Facebook post in which he expressed his opposition to the choice of a presenter with a headdress, calling it a a "multi-level tarbush". Al-Yagun went on to write vulgar references stirring a wide outrage.

1108666_C.jpg

"The outrageous criticism of Linor Abergil made me furious!" Gid'on wrote in her instagram account, "Linor, Miss World and a lawyer, is one of the most prominent women in Israel, who had a head covering when she landed the torchlight ceremony." (Even though I do not understand what the problem is with the tarbush), and not only that, but also to criticize her dress, which for his taste was tight, making Linor a hypocrite who on the one hand wears a head covering and wears a flattering dress.

The moderator, who recently married her partner who comes from an Haredi background, continued her criticism of the retired judge: "This is a remark that has no place, not only is it chauvinistic and sexist (because no one criticizes Amit Segal for example wearing a skullcap on television) A man, in this case a woman, and the realization of her faith. "

Corinne Gideon promised to continue her Shavis Protest outside the boundaries of the instagram, and held: "The only thing that is interesting is that Linor Abergil was wonderful and the ceremony was excellent, the diversity is welcome and there is room for everyone, with a little tolerance for the other? Today in the "People" my Shavis Protest.

shav_i.jpg

Source : Mako News - Corine Gideon join Shavis Protest

:yes_text12:
Ain't that classy and beautiful?

Last edited:
Mayor of Seoul on a historic visit to the Western Wall

The peak of the Seoul mayor's visit yesterday was a tour of the Western Wall Tunnels that opened for him. The Mayor of Park was led by the Chief Rabbi of Korea, Rabbi Asher Litzman, who preached Torah to his mayor before returning to Seoul to celebrate independence and eat kimchi (kosher).

Source: YONACO - Korea Business Experts
57240608_1823968004370934_1242475502623522816_n.jpg

Until recently Seoul avoided open business contacts and support for Israel,
because they were mainly aiming at the Arab market.

Last edited:
"We disappeared."
The story of Jewish refugees from the Middle East and North Africa

The stories of the people who witnessed the end of Jewish life in their countries of origin, from Iraq to Libya, and were forced to start from scratch: the Jewish refugees from the Middle East and North Africa. Jewish presence in Arab countries long predates Islam and the Arab conquest of the Middle East and goes back to Biblical times. According to official statistics, over 850,000 Jews were forced to leave their homes in Arab countries between 1948 and the early 1970s. Today, there are fewer than 7,000 Jews left.

I myself ask: why can't Muslims (and that's who we are talking about here) just live with Jews? In my minds eye, if they stopped acting like children and grew up. Stop the rocket attacks and killing children or hurting innocent bystanders . Accept change, and stop hating.

I myself ask: why can't Muslims (and that's who we are talking about here) just live with Jews? In my minds eye, if they stopped acting like children and grew up. Stop the rocket attacks and killing children or hurting innocent bystanders . Accept change, and stop hating.

Because in the chauvinistic middle east Jews have been dhimmis for generations,
on about the same social layer as a woman.

How dare Jews and women raise their head kinda attitude.

BS"D
Israel Ranked 13th Happiest Country in the World

#Israel has just been ranked the 13th happiest country in the world,
and that’s largely due the country’s health.

It is not a problem of Palestinians not able to live with Jews. Israel, from its inception, has always wanted all of Palestine without the Palestinians. Israel pursues that policy to today. Israeli policy has always been the problem.

It is not a problem of Palestinians not able to live with Jews. Israel, from its inception, has always wanted all of Palestine without the Palestinians. Israel pursues that policy to today. Israeli policy has always been the problem.

I'm guessing you’re hoping to display your apologetics for Islamic ideology that teaches revulsion for Jews.

It is not a problem for Arabs-Moslems to live with Jews?

Indeed:
Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine

Dr. Guy Bechor: Lies they've told You about Demographics

We have a country 70 year young, that we have prepared for her for 2000 years, and therefore we came ready. And we see a demographic rise in opposition to all that's been said and in all aspects.
First of all, in the state of Israel there're 9mil citizens, and with the rate of growth here it's in 6 years will be above 10mil, double digit which means about a middle sized country and not small.

Jews and Arabs: about 7.25mil Jews, and if You want to look at it compared to the Muslims or differently, then we have a bit less than 7mil by religious definition, but by nationality 7.25mil. Because the CBS, and it's important that the viewers know, counts apples against oranges. It counts Arabs by nationality therefore adds the Muslims, Christians, Druze citizens, and East Jerusalem who are residents but not citizens, while among Jews it counts religion. So it separated us from others. Those who in USSR were insulted as Jews turned all of a sudden to "others". That a fraud trick by the CBS, time for every viewer to know it - in order to raise the statistics of Arabs and lower those of the Jews.

News13: "Does CBS have a malice intent in the method of its research? It's a heavy accusation, what is the interest?"

Dr. Bechor: "Yes, what we have seen today, the PC Cult.
The interest is to lower the percentage of Jews, merely an arithmetic trick, and raise the Arabs. But since the establishment of the state it's 20% Arabs and 80% Jews. And these "others" is very insulting, because they're Jews and speak Hebrew. They're 'assimilating', another strong word, though in the western world Jews indeed assimilate and disappear, here they serve in the army marry within the Jewish nationality, but even if so, Jews according to religion almost 7mil.
In the beginning of the last century there were only about 20,000-30,000 Jews in Israel, today 7 million. In the US, I always ask and they are always mistaken - where are there more Jews in the US or Israel?

Everyone says in the US, however in Israel there're about a million Jews more than in the US, that is a wonderful thing, because in the beginning of the last century there were already 2-3 mil Jews in the US compared to almost none here.

In Judea and Samaria, according to the Bureau of Internal Affairs, I don't want to use CBS, according to the BIA - there're 775,000 Jews who live beyond the Green Line.
Of whom 450,00 in Judea Samaria, and 325,000 beyond the Green Line in Jerusalem. Meaning the 1st million is a distance of a touch. And that means that that the statistic of Jews in Judea Samaria and east Jerusalem, is between half and third that of the Palestinians. Therefore the old attitude that Palestinians are this " endless ocean" doesn't exist. With this growth rate, they will be half because no one really knows how Palestinians are there, that's a secret. Their CBS was founded as a result, relies, and tries to mirror the statistics of Israel's internal immigration since the Soviet breakup. They merely add half a million each year, so it's already "6, 7, 8 million" and no covering for the words.

The birthrate in the state of Israel is all time high, and the next OECD country below us is with 1 child less, 3.1 overall average for the state of Israel. That's a lot! There's no Western country surpassing the 2%, none. And that's the best answer to all those professors with their dooming predictions for Israel. The Jews reached 3.16 children per Jewish mother, compared to 3.1, in 2017, for an Arab mother. Thus it has already surpassed.

Look I don't like demographics, but that's how things were presented to pres. Bush before the Disengagement from Gaza. Then there were Tzipi Livni, Olmert and Sharon who came and told pres. Bush "We have to disengage because of demography". He responded with "who disengages from lands of a country because of demographics?", it's all documented in the book of David Mekovski.

Next, in 2018 about 30,00 immigrant came to Israel, twice more than decade ago. That's alright, but You're right that it is possible to reach 50,000- 60,000. Yes, we indeed live in a world where Jews in France, in England, in Germany, in the US! Who would have believed? America- not good for the Jews. From Russia alone there arrived almost 11,000, why? The living conditions are worse and antisemitism on the rise.

I hope the upcoming govt will realize the historic circumstance here,
that there's a possibility to bring 60,000 immigrants.
And all those who always mention "And how many leave the country, tens of thousands?" We will burst that urban legend as well - official data of the state of Israel of 2016, the last data available, left the country (defined by more than 1 year, including students) 15,200, among whom are 4,200 Arabs, returned 8,900. We stood in 2016 at about 6,300 below, that is the smallest minus or among the lowest in the country's history since establishment. 30 years ago, there indeed was a minus of tens of thousands.

Therefore I address the Israelis abroad, and I know they do see us abroad,
and I tell them openly - Your place is being taken now.
If You don't return now, later don't tell us You didn't know, now You know.

Last edited:
You just keep spreading false blood libels against the victim and all objective reality.
That still doesn't explain the genocidal demand for a Jew- free Palestine.

But fact remains, it were the Jews who were virtually all ethnically cleansed,
from every conner of the middle east by the Arabs.

D4wpcEtXkAA1Dl1.jpg

There're now more Arabs and Jews living in the land than ever before.
Guess who was wrong?

Last edited:

Because in the chauvinistic middle east Jews have been dhimmis for generations,
on about the same social layer as a woman.

How dare Jews and women raise their head kinda attitude.
Einat Wilf - How Israel Can Achieve Victory

I believe the media hasn't realized and acknowledged yet, there was a psychological switch pressed abroad and within...this detachment from reality of the media was clearly seen during last week, even the usual conundrums against Israel didn't buy, while more and more Arab and western countries immediately sided against the Jihadis.

Not saying all pink, but certainly a shift to a clear decision long term.
They just don't know how to 'eat it', yet.

Last edited:
She's the Most Remarkable Entrepreneur in the Country and Wework Agrees!

So how phenomenal are Israeli entrepreneurs? How remarkable are they? This remarkable!
Started the day at the Knesset, Israel's parliament, meeting an MK. Can't share more info about that meeting quite yet but stay tuned. After that, it was time to meet a legend.

Went to Crave Gourmet Street Food to meet Yehudit Abrams. But first? The Crave staff, aka Nachum Aranov gave me some VIP treatment, and we talked about the menu on camera a bit. Then? Yehudit. Born in Idaho, not Jewish, converted, became a physician, an engineer, worked at NASA, came to Israel, and is now building something that will change the lives of millions, and fundamentally solve a huge global issue. Watch this interview. Yehudit is phenomenal, Monither is phenomenal. What a day. WHAT A DAY!

Last edited:
RE: Who are the Israelis?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, with the cryptic and ambiguous messsages. It really hurts my head to contemplate this.

(QUESTION)

Save me the migraine. Why don't you just tell me (specifically) the policy you have an exception to ???

Most Respectfully,
R

The protest is getting dressed: Druze, Muslims and Jews with Shavis
In solidarity with Linor Abergil: all that was needed was one post and a few more vulgar jokes to wake the social network to a protest that seemed to be waiting to erupt. Hundreds of pictures of women and men, religious, secular and non-Jewish, have flooded the network for the third day under a variety of labels: from "not ashamed" to the "Shavis protest"

Like a match in a gas field, all that was needed to set the screen on fire was to utter one indignation of a retired judge, and a few minor glances on Linor Abergil's headdress, Miss World (retired) and a woman empowered enough to charmly guide Lightning ceremony.

In the social microcosm of the network, the post of Oded El-Egon, the former president of the Be'er Sheva Magistrate's Court, caused the Big Bang after calling the fancy kerchief that she wore a "high-fez feat" (and remarked another sexist comment on her body and dress).

It started with several posts of protest, one of the first - by MK Shareen Heskel ("the Likud") who rushed to upload a photo of her with a head covering and crowned the discussion as "a struggle of all of us." He continued with a post of tens of thousands of likes from Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked (who wrote: "Today a candidate like Justice Eligon would not enter the gates of the Judicial Selection Committee"). Within a few hours, the network was filled with photographs of women and men wearing handkerchiefs, With tags "not shy", "headcover/Shavis protest", "proud woman and alike" etc.

92398510100375980817yes1130.jpg

9239811406925799801030yes2130.jpg

923981913901290980558yes2130.jpg

Shavis Protest - Ynet

RE: Who are the Israelis?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, with the cryptic and ambiguous messsages. It really hurts my head to contemplate this.

(QUESTION)

Save me the migraine. Why don't you just tell me (specifically) the policy you have an exception to ???

Most Respectfully,
R
I did.

Rabbi Rafi Peretz: "The secular forum is scared? I'm not going to change my mind. Education in Israel is first and foremost in Israel"

"The secular forum is alarmed by my idea of giving every child the opportunity to know the Tanach (Hebrew Bible), and I understand that there are those who think that open thinking is only one sided, but I do not intend to take it back. To give every child the best knowledge about science, research, and yes even Jewish identity. We will not be ashamed of it. There are some who will call it "religionization", I choose to call it recognition. Good night. PS - instead of using words like escalation against public representatives I invite the representatives of the forum to sit down for conversation, without escalation and without threats.
At most coffee."

For those who don't know Rabbi Peretz, a leader of the Jewish Home party, is competing now to head the ministry of education under the new forming coalition.
Source: Official R. Peretz Facebook page

F190204FFFF45.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back