Who are the Israelis?

Have you noticed every time I come on this forum, Fred the Nazi soccer fan who spends all his time lying and trolling on this forum runs (slithers) away and acts like he's off line? Ha ha ha.

Ya gotta love these Nazi wanna be's.

Oh please Tinmore. Palestinian are the ones who incite hatred.

So, you don't believe that going to Palestine from Europe, evicting the people living there and taking their land is not inciting hatred?

Well that's not how it happened liar. They went to Palestine and were attacked by 5 Arab nations. Before that, like it or notthey were attacked by Palestinias. That is just fact. The Arabs were trying to evict the Jews, but the Jews fought back.

To say the Jews went to Palestine to evict the Arabs is pure Palestinian propaganda.

Inciting hatred is what Palestinians do. They teach their kids to hate, that Jihad is the right path in life and that dying for Palestine is a glorious way to go. They teach their kid to stab Israelis. That is just fact Monti, whether you like it or not.

How is it possible that even when the facts are before you, you deny them. The Jews from Europe went to evict the Christians and Muslims and take the land to establish their own Jewish state. How can you possibly deny that? For whatever possible reason did they go to Palestine? Were they tourists that overstayed?

The Arabs were simply trying to prevent these European Jews from succeeding in dispossessing them. You certainly have a cognitive dissonance issue.

Why did they go there?? What a stupid question ! Because they were invited by the British to create a homeland for themselves and escape anti Semitism in Europe.
How can you keep posting the same lie over and over and over ???? You're so full of shit, it boggles my mind.
Hey Toast! I was talking to your neighbor.

He said I could have your house. 'K?

You can have my home, as long as you can break through the defence I have posted in and around the house,. and then manage to hold onto the house as I retaliate. Deal ?

Have you noticed every time I come on this forum, Fred the Nazi soccer fan who spends all his time lying and trolling on this forum runs (slithers) away and acts like he's off line? Ha ha ha.

He's tired of you making a fool out of him and refuting all his lies.

So, you don't believe that going to Palestine from Europe, evicting the people living there and taking their land is not inciting hatred?

Well that's not how it happened liar. They went to Palestine and were attacked by 5 Arab nations. Before that, like it or notthey were attacked by Palestinias. That is just fact. The Arabs were trying to evict the Jews, but the Jews fought back.

To say the Jews went to Palestine to evict the Arabs is pure Palestinian propaganda.

Inciting hatred is what Palestinians do. They teach their kids to hate, that Jihad is the right path in life and that dying for Palestine is a glorious way to go. They teach their kid to stab Israelis. That is just fact Monti, whether you like it or not.

How is it possible that even when the facts are before you, you deny them. The Jews from Europe went to evict the Christians and Muslims and take the land to establish their own Jewish state. How can you possibly deny that? For whatever possible reason did they go to Palestine? Were they tourists that overstayed?

The Arabs were simply trying to prevent these European Jews from succeeding in dispossessing them. You certainly have a cognitive dissonance issue.

Why did they go there?? What a stupid question ! Because they were invited by the British to create a homeland for themselves and escape anti Semitism in Europe.
How can you keep posting the same lie over and over and over ???? You're so full of shit, it boggles my mind.

You can have my home, as long as you can break through the defence I have posted in and around the house,. and then manage to hold onto the house as I retaliate. Deal ?
Are you saying that you would resort to terrorism?

No, I'm not a Palestinian. Are you trying to imply that the Palestinians are trying to get their houses back when they attack Israel ?

No, I'm not a Palestinian. Are you trying to imply that the Palestinians are trying to get their houses back when they attack Israel ?
They are and they have the right to do that.

And, Israelis have the right to put down the miserable Palestinian animals when they try to kill them. Is there a problem?

Doesn't anyone have an Israeli that is admired enough to be posted here?

Far too many to single out any one of them

Name one. The video also shows where the Israel firsters get their racist views and why they hate "Goyim".

As I said there are than many but try Golda for starters.

What racist views would they be fred the squealer as you have not proven even one yet, and being a Goyim why would I hate my friends and family. I only hate the muslims that mass murder indiscriminately and the ones that defend such actions

Who are the Israelis?

David Sheen.

Nope because that is a RACIST LIE that you spread endlessly. The Jews came from all over the world with very few coming from Europe, they evicted only the terrorists and the insurgents and took only the land given to them by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

So when did they build these houses and who sold them the land. Then why did they attack the Jews in 1948 that aused them to be evicted from Israel ?

Who are the Israelis?

David Sheen.

PROOF OF THESE EVICTIONS prior to the war started by the Palestinians in 1947 ?

As you have been told they went to Palestine because they were invited by Palestine's sovereign owners the LoN.
It was the arab muslims that went illegally to evict the Jews so they could establish another islamonazi state.

The arab muslims flooded into Palestine on the promise of money and work, with the chance of stealing Jewish farms once they were productive. That was proven from the words of the arab muslims that stated this was and still is their aim.

Fred the Nazi soccer fan thinks repeating the same shit over and over, it will somehow become true. :cuckoo:

He knows nothing at all about the beautiful game, I bet he cant even explain the offside rule ?

Only if you have valid land deeds and the armed might to back it up, otherwise stay away or see 2000 of your fellow islamonazi's killed

Doesn't he realise that the red flag under his screen name tells the board he is still online ?

No to self defence against terrorism, as you trying to take what is not yours under any law is countered by self defence

Under what law, as they lost the right to live there when they joined in the violence and terrorism

Can you give some soecific examples ih how they are trying to 'get their houses back'?

Can you give some soecific examples ih how they are trying to 'get their houses back'?
Here is an overview.

Here is an overview.

I ask you a question and you respond with a one hour video ? I guess you're too scared to answer the question.

Forum List

Back