Whitney Houston Died

This latest news article says Houston's daughter was hospitalized.

Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina: Late Singer's Daughter Hospitalized - The Boombox

Not surprising. That poor child - to have been cursed with dope head parents... one of who kills themselves for their selfish addiction, the other of which was more concerned about his concert than caring for his daughter.

Fucking selfish bastards. I have no sympathy for Whitney, I'm sorry that her poor daughter was cursed with crap parents.

I am sorry that she ever started dabbling with recreational controlled substances.

I don't know that Bobby Brown got her started. Obviously, it was her choice. SO spreading the blame is kind of pointless.

I heard some of her music today. I had forgotten how beautifully she could sing.

It's pretty sad. And yes. I feel for her family.

But in another day or two, I'm bound to get snarky over this.

I mean, it's not like cigarette packages don't come with health warnings or like the clear and well-known risks of drug abuse aren't known (or weren't known when she first started using).

This latest news article says Houston's daughter was hospitalized.

Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina: Late Singer's Daughter Hospitalized - The Boombox

Not surprising. That poor child - to have been cursed with dope head parents... one of who kills themselves for their selfish addiction, the other of which was more concerned about his concert than caring for his daughter.

Fucking selfish bastards. I have no sympathy for Whitney, I'm sorry that her poor daughter was cursed with crap parents.

Bobby Brown has her own problems with addiction. If I find out what really happened, I'll tell you.

I would not feel too sorry though. One of the benefits of drug use is that users don't really feel a whole lot. If they do, another hit and it goes away.

BTW, her daughter has come across as an attention seeking brat in her own right.

I feel sorry for Whitney and I do have sympathy for her. Anybody who doesn't is an asshat, and probably a conservative...

BTW, her daughter has come across as an attention seeking brat in her own right.

I feel sorry for Whitney and I do have sympathy for her. Anybody who doesn't is an asshat, and probably a conservative...

Really Grump? :eusa_eh:

Yep...

An 18 year old daughter of a drug addled has been... and a thug for a father... an attention seeker? Color me shocked. Perhaps if she'd had conservative parents, she wouldn't need to seek attention elsewhere.

I feel no sympathy for Whitney - I feel sorry for the poor kid who got stuck with such selfish parents.

Sorry bout that,

1. Wow!
2. I guess we know why they call you Grump huh?
3. I feel sorry for her, and I am a *Major Conservative*.
4. Drugs are a powerful thing, and those whom do powerful drugs can die from them, *real fast*.
5. Everyone should take notice, drugs kill, and so does rap music.
6. Death rap, as its better known, get you in a death lock step with ruin.
7. So you go on down that road a hippity hopping on down popping your flat brim ball cap to the beat and the hoe dis and de hoe dat, and find dem da be digging de final hole for yea.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

An 18 year old daughter of a drug addled has been... and a thug for a father... an attention seeker? Color me shocked. Perhaps if she'd had conservative parents, she wouldn't need to seek attention elsewhere.

I feel no sympathy for Whitney - I feel sorry for the poor kid who got stuck with such selfish parents.

Who's to say Whitney wasn't a conservative?
You only know of their circumstances what the press have told you. Nothing more, nothing less...

You only know of their circumstances what the press have told you. Nothing more, nothing less...

You were the one who made it 'political', not me. Holding an 18 year old responsible for being an attention seeker is ridiculous.... that poor kid was doomed from the get go. Crack ho Mom and a violent thug for a dad. If she needs attention, it's no wonder - she's a product of seriously shit parenting.

You were the one who made it 'political', not me. Holding an 18 year old responsible for being an attention seeker is ridiculous.... that poor kid was doomed from the get go. Crack ho Mom and a violent thug for a dad. If she needs attention, it's no wonder - she's a product of seriously shit parenting.

You have no idea how she was parented....

Probably not the two best parents in the world for sure...

Well, let's review.... her mom was a drunk and a crack head. Her dad is a self absorbed violent thug. We can hazzard a decent guess as to their priorities. Cuz if Whitney's priority had been her daughter, she'd have been clean. And her dad would have blown off his 'performance' and rushed to be with his daughter... that's what parents do... take care of their kids... no matter how old their kids are... and this one is only 18... hardly an age to be equipped to cope with the death of her Mom. She has my sympathy - her parents... not so much.

The 'grief' over her passing is vaguely entertaining though.

This article states that Houston was found in the bath tub...possibly a drowning.
Also...apparently there were no illegal drugs found, BUT there were prescription bottles found......we all know how many pills the rich and famous can get their hands on.
Autopsy is complete...but toxicology results won't be back for another 4 to 6 weeks.....so.....people play a waiting game to hear the final diagnosis.

Whitney Houston Dead: Singer Dies At 48

Well, let's review.... her mom was a drunk and a crack head. Her dad is a self absorbed violent thug. We can hazzard a decent guess as to their priorities. Cuz if Whitney's priority had been her daughter, she'd have been clean. And her dad would have blown off his 'performance' and rushed to be with his daughter... that's what parents do... take care of their kids... no matter how old their kids are... and this one is only 18... hardly an age to be equipped to cope with the death of her Mom. She has my sympathy - her parents... not so much.

she also had a grandmother, cousins, a church and it's parishoners.

i feel badly for whitney, too. the whole story is sad.

You have no idea if Houston was a crack head. In the past, sure. From the sounds of it now, she had an alcohol addiction and prescription drugs for depression etc...

As for the last part - yeah, I love it how every time a celebrity dies conservatives love the "i don't give a shit" response. Don't get me wrong, I don't fall under the spell that their lives are worth more than any other decent human beings, but it always comes across to me as if they resent their success.....

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes, she could of simply slipped in the tub and got knocked out, then drowned.
2. Perhaps taking a hot soak was her way to ease the hard night of drinking and drugs, who knows?
3. aAuming she was on drugs too, ofcourse I wasn't there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back