Whitney Houston Died

Where did you get that from?

I was there! At the Beverly Hilton. I got back just a little while ago.

:eek:Wow!! For real? thats friken crazy

I work for an international law firm that's opening an office in Los Angeles. The main office is in London. My boss has been living at the Beverly Hilton for four months now. We use his suite as office space so when I have to go in to work, which isn't very often, I mostly work out of my home, I work at the Beverly Hilton and will until we get space and organized for opening. My boss said that his girlfriend wanted him to get Whitney Houston's autograph this morning, but she looked so bad, at death's door, he didn't want to bother her. I guess she really was at death's door.

"Free Iran" rally?

Yep, A rather large one. On Wilshire Blvd.

Wilshire Blvd. is a very popular location for rallies.

Any good Ahmadinejad insults on the placards?

(Sorry, my interest in Whitney's death, as tragic as it may be, is pretty much non-existent. Your mention of the rally intrigued me...)

All kinds of Ahamdinejad insults, as well as Khomenie insults, and loads and loads of Jimmy Carter insults. Lots of insulting cartoons.

There was a little clip of it on the local news, but when I went to check if the LA times had anything about it, all the news was about Whitney Houston. The more I find out about Iran, the more intriguing the people become. I would bet that the number of Iranian muslims who are 'closet' other religions out number the actual muslims!

"Free Iran" rally?

Yep, A rather large one. On Wilshire Blvd.

So start a thread about it. Give us the first hand call.

I might, if I could find a story to link to. But there seems to be rather a news blackout on the subject. Had I known, I would have taken some pictures, but how was I to know that at the moment I was hobnobbing with Zororastians and Iranian Jews and Christians, Whitney Houston was breathing her last right down the street. I can kind of understand a news blackout. With Iran being such a powder keg, photos of bloody Ahmadinejad heads plastered all over the internet wouldn't be too cool and invite a visit from Homeland Securty.

Last edited:
She lived the life she wanted to.

Shouldn't we all be able to do that even if it shortens our time on earth?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
She packed a lot of achievements into her life, more than most people would in a 100 years

And that song was what 1989? If that's true it's kind of amazing Whitney made it this long.

yes, that song was released in 1989. but, no, whitney wasn't far gone in 1989, not even a little bit. "I'm Your Baby Tonight" came out in 1990 and that was when she was at the top of her game. it wasn't til after she married Bobby Brown in 1992 that she fell apart visibly.

And that song was what 1989? If that's true it's kind of amazing Whitney made it this long.

yes, that song was released in 1989. but, no, whitney wasn't far gone in 1989, not even a little bit. "I'm Your Baby Tonight" came out in 1990 and that was when she was at the top of her game. it wasn't til after she married Bobby Brown in 1992 that she fell apart visibly.

Yes and that idiot is still kicking, although he isn't well either. Too bad.

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required". Neither of them felt even a little bit of responsibility.

Yes and that idiot is still kicking, although he isn't well either. Too bad.

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required". Neither of them felt even a little bit of responsibility.

probably true. she had so much opportunity.i just read that she was named the most "awarded" female of all time by the guiness book.

She was drop dead beautiful with a natural voice that slayed you.

I still don't understand why there was never an intervention till basically it was too late for her. So much talent. Such a sweet soul.

She could hit a note and it would hang in mid air.

RIP. This is sad.

That was such a visible train wreck. I never got "them" at all.

That was such a visible train wreck. I never got "them" at all.

i don't know either. i just don't. i figure he was her "bad boy" since she was so sheltered growing up. or maybe she just wanted to tick off her daddy. i don't know. but she was stunning. one of the most beautiful women i've ever met. i actually feel sad about this one. what a waste of talent.

wow ......all these tributes to a crack head...amazing.. houston was as ghetto as they come.....she destroyed her natural talents....and you cant blame bobby brown for all of houston's problems....she took to drugs like a duck takes to water.....

Forum List

Back