Whites told they can't teach blacks

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Four white Philadelphia teachers charge in federal race-bias lawsuits that a black principal suggested they were unfit to teach black students.

The teachers work at a predominantly black school in the city's East Falls neighborhood. Their lawsuits say a former principal had them read an article that said "white teachers do not have the ability to teach African-American students."

The Thomas Mifflin Elementary teachers say the principal and others undermined their work by reprimanding them, randomly changing their room assignments and letting black teachers ignore rules that white teachers had to follow.

Pa. lawsuit: Whites told they can't teach blacks

It's because White Teachers speak English not ebonics....the blacks wouldn't understand a damn thing that was said not like they care anyways.

That is a website primarily black. From the comments I read and the article itself, they don't seem too impressed either.

As long a human being refuse to be color blind, this will continue. Division upon division. Sigh.

hmmm....whites cant teach blacks, but when blacks teachers are hired then black students cant learn because they have underqualified teachers. bit of a catch-22 there

Four white Philadelphia teachers charge in federal race-bias lawsuits that a black principal suggested they were unfit to teach black students.

The teachers work at a predominantly black school in the city's East Falls neighborhood. Their lawsuits say a former principal had them read an article that said "white teachers do not have the ability to teach African-American students."

The Thomas Mifflin Elementary teachers say the principal and others undermined their work by reprimanding them, randomly changing their room assignments and letting black teachers ignore rules that white teachers had to follow.

The same kind of thing happens in Little Rock Public Schools. It's very racist.

The State would also bar white couples from adopting black children. They would rather the child stay in foster care than be raised by white people.

Black racism is strong in certain parts of America.

The State would also bar white couples from adopting black children. They would rather the child stay in foster care than be raised by white people.

Lost in the debate is the question: Is the Principal Correct?

Frankly, I don't think there's anything to NOT make me think so.

In fact, I'd go one step further, and postulate that Black MALES learn more easily from BLACK MALES.

If this is true, and the purpose of our school systems is to educate, then why not recognise this fact and act upon it rather that pursuing the failed Politically Correct Policies that are causing Black Males to remain undereducated?

Again, my guess is that the pointy-headed-ivory-tower inhabitants cannot admit failure.

Looks like this genius principal has figured out why his predominately black school's standardized test scores are so low: whites teaching blacks. I guess we should expect dramatic improvements once all of the white teachers are outed, but Im not holding my breath.

In fact, I'd go one step further, and postulate that Black MALES learn more easily from BLACK MALES.

If this is true, and the purpose of our school systems is to educate, then why not recognise this fact and act upon it rather that pursuing the failed Politically Correct Policies that are causing Black Males to remain undereducated?

Again, my guess is that the pointy-headed-ivory-tower inhabitants cannot admit failure.

Your hyptothesis opens up the possibility that at least in some ways diversity may be a weakness not a strength.

I understand what you're saying. Many black kids are raised not to trust the police and white people. In that case, putting these black kids in a class with a white teacher would probably be a disaster. Obviously, race should not enter the equation, but it does for now.

Your hyptothesis opens up the possibility that at least in some ways diversity may be a weakness not a strength.

Of course it does, although the terms "weakness" or "strength" are relative to the status quo, which is an abyssimal failure for black males.

The dogma that Diversity is ALWAYS the Best Alternative, like any globalized expression, only exists when you ignore particular contradictions. Academia HATES contradictions. Rather than admit that there might be a pragmatic contradiction to "The Rule: Diversity is Good," they will happily argue that EVERYTHING that doesn't obey the rule must by definition represent some hypothetical "slippery-slope."

Forum List

Back