Whites are killed the most by police

That's false, black folks DO NOT COMMIT 50% of violent crimes. That is just a right wing lie that is constantly repeated. There are more whites, so if they are committing more crime which has been proven then why aren't more whites killed by police? Oh btw police have been killing black folks since this country was founded.
37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks yet only 28 percent of shootings by cops are black.

That's false, black folks DO NOT COMMIT 50% of violent crimes. That is just a right wing lie that is constantly repeated. There are more whites, so if they are committing more crime which has been proven then why aren't more whites killed by police? Oh btw police have been killing black folks since this country was founded.

A higher proportion of blacks commit violent crimes than other groups, thus why blacks are more likely to find themselves in a violent encounter with a law officer.
As a black person, why don't you be honest and just admit that that is true?

A higher proportion of blacks commit violent crimes than other groups, thus why blacks are more likely to find themselves in a violent encounter with a law officer.
As a black person, why don't you be honest and just admit that that is true?
Get a new excuse, that lame bullshit has played out. That is the right wing punch lie.

The quote is from your link that you evidently didn't read. The chart I posted was a link from inside your link that you evidently didn't read. You really should read your links before you post them. This one said the exact opposite of what you were trying to claim. To make that more clear to you YOUR LINK DISPROVED YOUR CLAIM, DUMB ASS
no it wasnt just my graph was there. i didnt seed any of that there. whites get killed by cops more then blacks. but black commint more crime. over half of there populations have records ,. why only a quarter of whites doo. lieing lefties blmmer. my link prooved my claim. it only has my graph on it nothing else.

here is data from law informent. Blacks and Hispanics are way less lickley shot bty police. It is white peope big time. So stiop qwith thr victime mentality. The facts are the facts. The truth is white folks shouls be ones complaining but we are not. becasue we do not harbor this victim mentality.
There are way more whites.

no it wasnt just my graph was there. i didnt seed any of that there. whites get killed by cops more then blacks. but black commint more crime. over half of there populations have records ,. why only a quarter of whites doo. lieing lefties blmmer. my link prooved my claim. it only has my graph on it nothing else.
You really should read your links more closely. Your link had multiple other links imbedded within it. The below screen shot points out one of those sub links in your link. Your link does not prove what you think it does. Get a grown up to go through it with you step by step, and explain your silly mistake.
1641523252826.png

in a year that saw a nationwide reckoning on race following the police killings of George Floyd and other Black people, the database reveals that 28 percent of those killed by police in 2020 were Black—despite Black people only making up 13 percent of the U.S. population.

You mean despite blacks committing well over 50% of all violent crimes.

You really should read your links more closely. Your link had multiple other links imbedded within it. The below screen shot points out one of those sub links in your link. Your link does not prove what you think it does. Get a grown up to go through it with you step by step, and explain your silly mistake.
View attachment 584678
that doesnt make sense it was covered when i was in the article. they said 241 blacks and thg graf said white 370. still hire with white. the journ alists didnt read their own info.

that doesnt make sense it was covered when i was in the article. they said 241 blacks and thg graf said white 370. still hire with white. the journ alists didnt read their own info.
Just stop. You've already shown how dumb you are. All you can do now is reinforce that.

Just stop. You've already shown how dumb you are. All you can do now is reinforce that.
no you are. the journalist is wrong. the graph is right. the graph clearly shows more white killed by police. you can tbleive everything dumbn journailist says / you are dumb enough to do it.

here is data from law informent. Blacks and Hispanics are way less lickley shot bty police. It is white peope big time. So stiop qwith thr victime mentality. The facts are the facts. The truth is white folks shouls be ones complaining but we are not. becasue we do not harbor this victim mentality.
EnormousSarcasticIndigobunting-max-1mb.gif

t
what there saying is un armed blacks are twice likely to get shot by cops/ that is not the same blacks get shot more at all. therejust talking about unarmed. not the whole polpulation. whole population wise white s get shot more then any race. and as far as un armed thing is becasue blacks fight thr cops more then anyone. so i'm still right.

There are way more whites.
the rate thing is only talking on unarmed blacks not the population of them. whites are still shot more. and unarmed blacks get shot casue the fight police and other races dont,.

So, 1/4th are black, and yet blacks don't make up 1/4th of the population.

So black people are MORE LIKELY to be shot by the police than white people.

Duh.

no you are. the journalist is wrong. the graph is right. the graph clearly shows more white killed by police. you can tbleive everything dumbn journailist says / you are dumb enough to do it.
You realize the journalist chose that chart for his article, don't you? That's just another example of why you should read your links, and UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY before you post them, dumb ass.

What I find interesting is that the numbers for people shot of all races went "down" in 2020, but the number of people shot of unknown race shot up.

"Hey, Bob, what race was that guy we just shot.""
"I don't know, Mike, he looks black to me, but we better put him down as unknown, he might be a Sherpa!"

Forum List

Back