Whites are killed the most by police

Using your logic, black folks make up 13% of the population and whites make up 69% of the population. If 14 blacks are killed by the police as compared to 18 whites killed by the police who is killed at a higher rate?
Better question to ask who commits violent crimes at a higher rate causing more interaction with police?

Better question to ask who commits violent crimes at a higher rate causing more interaction with police?
One thing at a time. First you must acknowledge the lie that said police kill more whites than blacks per-capita, and then we can go on to your next easily disproved claim. Of course, I doubt you have enough integrity to do that, in which case, you can fuck off.

One thing at a time. First you must acknowledge the lie that said police kill more whites than blacks per-capita, and then we can go on to your next easily disproved claim. Of course, I doubt you have enough integrity to do that, in which case, you can fuck off.
I never said per capita. And anyone that did is simply stupid. But all I have seen is people claiming more whites then blacks were killed by police. Considering that Blacks are 12 percent of the population and are 37 percent of the violent crime committers and whites are 60 percent of the population and only commit 60 percent of violent crime per capita it should be 3 times as many blacks as whites per capita killed by cops.

I never said per capita. And anyone that did is simply stupid. But all I have seen is people claiming more whites then blacks were killed by police. Considering that Blacks are 12 percent of the population and are 37 percent of the violent crime committers and whites are 60 percent of the population and only commit 60 percent of violent crime per capita it should be 3 times as many blacks as whites per capita killed by cops.
It's well documented that blacks routinely receive greater charges and receive longer sentences than whites for the same crimes. You'll need credible proof to back up your claim.

It's well documented that blacks routinely receive greater charges and receive longer sentences than whites for the same crimes. You'll need credible proof to back up your claim.
Sorry I dont do propaganda like you do. FBI stats are clear and available to anyone.

Mainstream media won't ever report this.

Just like anytime you see a white man killed they never mention he is white in the story, but if w black person is killed they specifically mention it in the headline every single time.

in a year that saw a nationwide reckoning on race following the police killings of George Floyd and other Black people, the database reveals that 28 percent of those killed by police in 2020 were Black—despite Black people only making up 13 percent of the U.S. population.

Behavior is what brings the police to you. Black males are statistically more violent and are more likely to commit acts of crime than other groups, thus why they are more likely to be engaged by an officer of the law.

here is data from law informent. Blacks and Hispanics are way less lickley shot bty police. It is white peope big time. So stiop qwith thr victime mentality. The facts are the facts. The truth is white folks shouls be ones complaining but we are not. becasue we do not harbor this victim mentality.
Wait a minute. Are you saying that the media is purposely spreading a lie? Say it ain't so.

Using your logic, black folks make up 13% of the population and whites make up 69% of the population. If 14 blacks are killed by the police as compared to 18 whites killed by the police who is killed at a higher rate?
you cant use population for this stat,, you have to use interactions with cops,,

Behavior is what brings the police to you. Black males are statistically more violent and are more likely to commit acts of crime than other groups, thus why they are more likely to be engaged by an officer of the law.
He says 28 percent were black and ignores that 37 percent of all violent crimes are committed by blacks. that means blacks are under represented in police shootings based on their share of crime.

Lmao how convenient, if whites commit more crime why can't you use it?

well whites are a majority in the population,, but I dont think they commit more of the crimes,,

what metric should be used is interactions with police,, and based on that blacks are shot far less than whites,,

well whites are a majority in the population,, but I dont think they commit more of the crimes,,
It's not about what you think, the FBI/DOJ proves you do.
what metric should be used is interactions with police,, and based on that blacks are shot far less than whites,,
Police brutality and murder against black folks is as old as Apple 🥧, the trend is changing we are seeing more and more police being held accountable.

Police generally only interact with criminals. The important number to determine here is, what percent of the white population are criminals and what percentage of blacks are criminals.

Forum List

Back