Killed over refusing to show ID, white man killed by cop, where are the wild ass protests?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This young white man was killed by cop. Candace Owens asks, where are the whites doing wild ass protests?

So, do you think whites should do as blacks and riot?

Watch her show us the video.

It's a police not knowing their restrictions problem.

This needs a video of the thing happening besides her talking about it.

Last edited:
This young white man was killed by cop. Candace Owens asks, where are the whites doing wild ass protests?

Are you mad because Blacks aren't out protesting this? I'm confused as to what you are wanting done. Probably because I don't think like a racist.

Are you mad because Blacks aren't out protesting this? I'm confused as to what you are wanting done. Probably because I don't think like a racist.
You are talking about a black woman having questions.

It's a police not knowing their restrictions problem.

This needs a video of the thing happening besides her talking about it.
Sorry Duke but what tipped me off was off of Facebook. I spent a bit of time using youtube trying to see the cops during the arrest. On facebook i saw that part. Let me see if I can scrounge up the video with him and the cops included.

I found it Duke.

If this starts at the beginning, go to 9 minutes and 48 seconds.

Last edited:

The rest of the story:

Post #6 shows a white man in the video who was killed in cold blood by the cops. The white man had not aimed any gun at the cops.

But had he been a black, this would be on all the major networks news at the time.

Forum List

Back