whites ARE a minority

Ukranians talk funny so they don't count as white people.

Tell me ... what race has the majority in your city?

No, I said I'm not sure they count because they are not Americans, not because of how they talk...good grief. I really don't know what race has the majority. I'm guessing if you include the Ukrainians as whites, it's white, if not, well, maybe Korean or Hispanic we have a lot of both of those in this city. I've been looking for the article ever since I was told about it, but can't find it online.

So only American whites count as white?

Ok ...

Anyway ....

If you have 32% white and 10% Ukranian then you have 58% to account for your asian, latino, and black population. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that whites are still the majority in your city.

Guess that depends on your definition of majority.....51% is a majority....42% is not. IE, the minorities together make up the majority of the people in this city.

You can claim that whites are the majority but when you are in a restaurant surrounded by people who don't speak English, it tends to make you feel like you've lost your city.

At business Costco last Friday I had deja vous.......Years ago when I was in a grocery store in Mexico, I was having trouble communicating with the cashier and a nice lady behind me interceded and spoke for me. Last Friday I did the same thing for an Hispanic woman who was having trouble speaking English. The big difference? This was BUSINESS Costco, not the local grocery store where any tourist could stop in, this woman had to have a membership.

We Americans have lost our country. Say what you want but when we become a minority in our own country, something is wrong.

No, I said I'm not sure they count because they are not Americans, not because of how they talk...good grief. I really don't know what race has the majority. I'm guessing if you include the Ukrainians as whites, it's white, if not, well, maybe Korean or Hispanic we have a lot of both of those in this city. I've been looking for the article ever since I was told about it, but can't find it online.

Ok ...

Anyway ....

If you have 32% white and 10% Ukranian then you have 58% to account for your asian, latino, and black population. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that whites are still the majority in your city.

Guess that depends on your definition of majority.....51% is a majority....42% is not. IE, the minorities together make up the majority of the people in this city.

You can claim that whites are the majority but when you are in a restaurant surrounded by people who don't speak English, it tends to make you feel like you've lost your city.

At business Costco last Friday I had deja vous.......Years ago when I was in a grocery store in Mexico, I was having trouble communicating with the cashier and a nice lady behind me interceded and spoke for me. Last Friday I did the same thing for an Hispanic woman who was having trouble speaking English. The big difference? This was BUSINESS Costco, not the local grocery store where any tourist could stop in, this woman had to have a membership.

We Americans have lost our country. Say what you want but when we become a minority in our own country, something is wrong.

You aren't a minority and you aren't "losing" you country. This country was built on people from all over the world coming here in search of freedom and opportunity. Frankly, the fact that you think that you are losing your country because there are more colored people here that speak a different language shows more about you than you know.

Ok ...

Anyway ....

You aren't a minority and you aren't "losing" you country. This country was built on people from all over the world coming here in search of freedom and opportunity. Frankly, the fact that you think that you are losing your country because there are more colored people here that speak a different language shows more about you than you know.

I never mentioned what color the people are that speak a different language....they are of all colors, btw.

My family consists of ALL races, but they are all Americans. Even the recent immigrants in my family have come legally and taken the steps to become citizens. We are being overrun by immigrants, both legal and illegal. We take in more immigrants legally than all other countries combined and that doesn't include the illegals. When you have an official of the Mexican government telling American citizens, "this has been and will be Mexico again", and our government doesn't nothing, we have lost our country.

Don't worry about it though, I've been called a racist so many times it's lost all it's power over me. Too bad too because there really is racism in the world and the over use of the word "racism" has made it so that even when racism it does exist, nobody pays attention anymore.

I never mentioned what color the people are that speak a different language....they are of all colors, btw.

My family consists of ALL races, but they are all Americans. Even the recent immigrants in my family have come legally and taken the steps to become citizens. We are being overrun by immigrants, both legal and illegal. We take in more immigrants legally than all other countries combined and that doesn't include the illegals. When you have an official of the Mexican government telling American citizens, "this has been and will be Mexico again", and our government doesn't nothing, we have lost our country.

Don't worry about it though, I've been called a racist so many times it's lost all it's power over me. Too bad too because there really is racism in the world and the over use of the word "racism" has made it so that even when racism it does exist, nobody pays attention anymore.

And some of my closest friends are black ....

You get called a racist because you moan about whites no longer being in the majority in the your area and take that as you, "losing your country." That implies that it's only "your" country in your view if whites are in the majority. Let that sink in a bit.

I just discovered that only 32% of the residents of my city, Federal Way WA, are American Whites. 10% are Ukrainian, which are white, but I'm not sure they count. Either way, whites are now a minority in this city. Can I start crying racism now?

Come to Atlanta, baby! You'll discover what being white in a "chocolate city" is all about! ;)

Come on down.....

Yep! :clap2:

You get called a racist because you moan about whites no longer being in the majority in the your area and take that as you, "losing your country." That implies that it's only "your" country in your view if whites are in the majority. Let that sink in a bit.

Oh please, I get called a racist because I have the guts to point out that the makeup of our population is changing and with it our country. And, I was joking when I was trying to cry racism because whites are now in the minority in our city. Guess you missed how STUPID it is for anyone to cry racism just because there are more of some other color than you.

Again, my family is made up of people from ALL races, how about yours? HMMM?

It's one thing to have black friends and another thing entirely to have black relatives. You can have black friends and still be racist...wouldn't let your sister marry one... you have them in the family and they are family....totally different.

50% of whites voted for Obama, more than 90% blacks voted for him...where's the racism?

Ok ...

Anyway ....

Did you miss my signature? The one where an official representative of the Mexican government told American citizens, "This has been and will be Mexico again" and our government did NOTHING??????

How is that NOT losing our country?

Oh please, I get called a racist because I have the guts to point out that the makeup of our population is changing and with it our country. And, I was joking when I was trying to cry racism because whites are now in the minority in our city. Guess you missed how STUPID it is for anyone to cry racism just because there are more of some other color than you.

Oh, so now you were JOKING when you said you were losing your country because whites are now a minority. Keep back pedaling ....

Again, my family is made up of people from ALL races, how about yours? HMMM?

So? Having other races in your family isn't some magic serum that makes you immune to having racist views.

My family is half white, half latino.

It's one thing to have black friends and another thing entirely to have black relatives. You can have black friends and still be racist...wouldn't let your sister marry one... you have them in the family and they are family....totally different.

As if you have some sort of choice who your sister marries? lol

And I recall you using your sisters "family" before as evidence to support your stereotypical views of black people.

50% of whites voted for Obama, more than 90% blacks voted for him...where's the racism?

There really is none. Obama only received about 5% more of the black vote than Gore and Kerry.

Did you miss my signature? The one where an official representative of the Mexican government told American citizens, "This has been and will be Mexico again" and our government did NOTHING??????

Some guy talks some shit and we are losing the country?

lol ...

Oh, yeah ... the Mexican are well on their way to taking this country from us ... one office night cleaning crew at a time.

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

I just discovered that only 32% of the residents of my city, Federal Way WA, are American Whites. 10% are Ukrainian, which are white, but I'm not sure they count. Either way, whites are now a minority in this city. Can I start crying racism now?

If it looks, smells and tastes like a cracker, it's a cracker.:disbelief:

WRONG. This country was nearly 90 PERCENT WHITE from the time of the founding until the mid-1960's. Within a very rapid period, it has gone to 2/3 white and whites are set to be the minority by 2042. This has happened quite deliberately -- the result of the Immigration Act of 1965, passed by those who KNEW what the result would be: drown out the white population.

Frankly, the fact that you think that you are losing your country because there are more colored people here that speak a different language shows more about you than you know.

Excuse me, idiot, but what the FUCK DO YOU THINK A COUNTRY IS? It is "people who look generally like you do and speak your language, as well as sharing your basic heritage, values and goals." YES, losing that IS LOSING YOUR COUNTRY.

I'm about to punch a fucking hole in my computer screen!

The thick-skulled nature of the multiculturalist is amazing. Whites are dying off as a people... and their countries with them... because of the stupid, poisonous idea that "race is just a skin color" and that you can bring in any random group of humans from across the planet, jumble them together and have a "country." It's called "dumbing yourself to death." Like a bunch of lemmings walking off the cliff...

Morons, the Hispanic illegals aren't trying to "make a country"... they're ripping YOU OFF!

The Muslims aren't here to "celebrate diversity"... they're here to KILL YOU!!!

I could go on, but I get tired of trying to convince people of the totally obvious. If you won't admit the sky is blue and want to call me a "racist" for saying so, well folks, I don't know what I can do.

Last edited:
White people have become the whipping posts of present day. Sad part is, white people are usually doing the whipping. "Serving of self hatred anyone? Would you like some whipped cream on that?"

There is nothing wrong with the defense of your own race. It's also okay to celebrate other races if you choose. When you FORCE situations on others you are asking for big problems.

I'm married to a Ukranian.
It aint nuttin more than a Polock who couldn't find it's way home after the war.

WRONG. This country was nearly 90 PERCENT WHITE from the time of the founding until the mid-1960's. Within a very rapid period, it has gone to 2/3 white and whites are set to be the minority by 2042. This has happened quite deliberately -- the result of the Immigration Act of 1965, passed by those who KNEW what the result would be: drown out the white population.

Frankly, the fact that you think that you are losing your country because there are more colored people here that speak a different language shows more about you than you know.

Excuse me, idiot, but what the FUCK DO YOU THINK A COUNTRY IS? It is "people who look generally like you do and speak your language, as well as sharing your basic heritage, values and goals." YES, losing that IS LOSING YOUR COUNTRY.

I'm about to punch a fucking hole in my computer screen!

The thick-skulled nature of the multiculturalist is amazing. Whites are dying off as a people... and their countries with them... because of the stupid, poisonous idea that "race is just a skin color" and that you can bring in any random group of humans from across the planet, jumble them together and have a "country." It's called "dumbing yourself to death." Like a bunch of lemmings walking off the cliff...

Morons, the Hispanic illegals aren't trying to "make a country"... they're ripping YOU OFF!

The Muslims aren't here to "celebrate diversity"... they're here to KILL YOU!!!

I could go on, but I get tired of trying to convince people of the totally obvious. If you won't admit the sky is blue and want to call me a "racist" for saying so, well folks, I don't know what I can do.

you_mad.jpg

Yo, Joyce ... If a guy like you feels like you are losing your country that can only be a good thing.

Some guy talks some shit and we are losing the country?

lol ...

Oh, yeah ... the Mexican are well on their way to taking this country from us ... one office night cleaning crew at a time.

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Not "some guy"...an OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. If he'd been some illegal who snuck across the border, I could let it go, but when this guy actually speaks for his country then no, I can't let it go. Our government however, can and has.

Forum List

Back