‘White Women’ Becomes a Disparaging Term

Just stop. I'm a white woman. I will not be associated with these white women who call the cops all of the time. They are bitches not to be linked with being white or being women. These are people from the gutter, many trained from childhood to worship their race and the penis they serve, courtesy of their "religion."

You are trying to get us to vote for the segment of white men (not ALL white men) who are active whores who themselves hate women, like trump and pigpence, two notorious woman-haters who themselves are trash). No way.
So you won't call the cops if some black thug robs you or rapes you?

Just stop. I'm a white woman. I will not be associated with these white women who call the cops all of the time. They are bitches not to be linked with being white or being women. These are people from the gutter, many trained from childhood to worship their race and the penis they serve, courtesy of their "religion."

You are trying to get us to vote for the segment of white men (not ALL white men) who are active whores who themselves hate women, like trump and pigpence, two notorious woman-haters who themselves are trash). No way.
White women are skanks too. It is not just because you are white, so settle down.

But I don't live like a skank and I don't vote like a skank. Leave that to Melania, Karin, Sarah Huckabee-Whore, betsey-bitch over at the education department. I will not be lumped in with white trash who are not worth the dirt on my shoes. They can all go home and wait for their penis to snap his fingers.
You are being lumped in with "white trush," dumbass. That's what the article was about.

`
The article ... It cherry picks a couple of quotes...
A "couple"?

Today, white women are being lumped together into a giant bloc subject to absurdly broad stereotyping and vitriolic condemnation. They’re being told to step back and know their place by writers in the New York Times (“white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain”), The New Yorker (“despite the enduring legacy of testimony by black women, white women have often played the protagonists in the history of sexual violence, and black women have been relegated to the supporting cast”) and NBC News (“white women who voted for Trump . . . clearly have no issue with the president’s openly misogynistic behavior, his demeaning of female reporters and his mocking of [Christine Blasey] Ford”).​

A writer for The Root castigated Taylor Swift because “like some white women, she uses her privilege to not be involved until she’s directly affected.” Talia Lavin, the New Yorker fact-checker who resigned in June after erroneously suggesting that an ICE agent (who turned out to be a combat-wounded Marine Corps veteran) had a Nazi tattoo, continues to contribute to The New Yorker and tells her 51,000 Twitter followers, “patriarchy won’t protect you no matter how hard white women fight for it.” “White women use strategic tears to silence women of colour,” ran a headline in the Guardian. On the basis of five phone calls, plus the story of what happened to Emmett Till in 1955, Rolling Stone published an essay entitled, “Why White Women Keep Calling the Police on Black People,” blaming them for “a new 21st century version of Jim Crow.” It wouldn’t be terribly difficult, in a nation of 300 million, to come up with five examples of black men who had murdered white women, but if you wrote an essay entitled “Why Black Men Keep Murdering White Women” you would rightly be barred from writing for just about any reputable journalistic outfit. The intellectual error of making invidious generalizations about large groups of people based on superficial characteristics is obvious. So is the moral error.​

Democrats’ “White Women” Castigation | National Review

... While not very intellectual, it does make good fodder for people to meaninglessly argue about.
Well, to be fair, it's not obvious that you folks would be able to spot actual intellectualism even if it ran over you. Most of the Left's "intellectualism" is feigned and pretense.

Metrollectual:

“One who adopts the mannerisms, attire and behavior of an intellectual, without actually ever thinking for themselves.”​

Richard Epstein on Obama:

Forum List

Back