White Texas police officer found guilty of murder for fatally shooting black teen in car

No, you lied, or didn't look before spouting bullshit. Your figures were incredibly wrong and stated the exact opposite of your intent.

If whites committed crimes at a similar rate to blacks in Oregon, the entire prison population would be white and so would also fill five other states!
The only poeple spouting bullshit here are you and the other poster, at a minimum. This is what he said

Funny how this NEVER happens with white kids because REAL PARENTS know better than to allow our kids to attend parties with drugs,guns,violence etc...AND in an obvious bad area.
As I've already stated, he's implying that REAL PARENTS (in this case "white parents") don't have children that get involved with guns, drugs or violence. If this were true, no white child would ever grow up to become a criminal and yet the inmate population of the whitest states in the nation are predominantly Caucasion. They didn't have REAL PARENTS?

So before you all start casting aspersions on other people's children perhaps you should look into what the hell went wrong with those of your own clan.

I dont always agree entirely with you but It is a fact that white kids have been known to get involved at parties with guns, drugs and violence.

adfad33aa3c44e105e195e910388c1f9.jpg
The difference is that society doesnt call them criminals for doing this. They just say they are blowing off steam.

They Have been over romanticised it's true. Just like the Mafia, but maybe not quite as much as you might think. there are plenty of white communities that have no love for them. I have a relative who fits this physical appearance and while riding his bike he's been purposely been run of the road twice in small town USA and been refused food a couple times. As with all things it depends on where you go I guess
Funny thing is I once worked with a white dude that looked like that and he was a biker. He knew more about old Black entertainment than anyone I have ever met. He had every single Black silent movie ever made

that's not suprising to me. This relative of mine which is a bit older than I am has on his list of favorite musicians John Lee Hooker and Muddy waters, I know that for a fact. Not a racist bone in his body but having just grown up a certain way his appearance fools a lot of people, until he starts talking.

yes --all the MSM have race in the story
but every time a WHITE is murdered/raped/etc by a black--no race mentioned
hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahah
that's why I have the thread ''ANOTHER black hate crime'''

If the problem is anger management then why does race matter?

Because its a rarity when a white cop kills a black and gets found guilty.
It’s rare when a white cop uses deadly force against any subject.

It happens about a thousand times a year on average. About half of those who die are unarmed.
BULLSHIT LIES--plain and simple
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Pos
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
police make over 30 Million calls for assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
please divide 30 Million by 233--there's the answer--the fact!
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
I have a thread on police shootings if you want to go into detail

Fact is more white people are killed by cops than black.

Give me a break, the black pop is 12%. So give it a rest. We all know white cops kill blacks and get away scott free.
Self defense is everyone's right--including cops
why should they go to jail for self defense???!!!!!!!!

Good news. A white cop is going to prison. His whiteness matters. But do not mention an illegal who murders a white girl lest ye be labeled a racist xenophobe!
Racist left. Young black men as a % of the population commit more violent crimes than any other demographic. The left is somehow stunned that they have more run-ins with the police.
White people, as a % of the population, dwarf the number of black people on welfare. Yet racists like you continue to argue that blacks are lazy and don’t want to work.
links/proof please
don't forgot to include blacks in prison

Fact is more white people are killed by cops than black.

Give me a break, the black pop is 12%. So give it a rest. We all know white cops kill blacks and get away scott free.
Self defense is everyone's right--including cops
why should they go to jail for self defense???!!!!!!!!
Cops never go to prison for self defense. This animal is going to prison for killing someone.

It happens about a thousand times a year on average. About half of those who die are unarmed.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Pos
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
police make over 30 Million calls for assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Your reading comprehension skills are not quite sufficient. I never said that a thousand blacks were killed by police. I said a thousand people. So it isn’t a lie, it is the truth, what I wrote. What you did was wave your racist flag again and declare victory, where there was none. If anything is ever needed to demonstrate the fallacy of white supremacy then you are the poster child.

Your reading comprehension skills are not quite sufficient. I never said that a thousand blacks were killed by police. I said a thousand people. So it isn’t a lie, it is the truth, what I wrote. What you did was wave your racist flag again and declare victory, where there was none. If anything is ever needed to demonstrate the fallacy of white supremacy then you are the poster child.
have you been drinking???????!!
so you do agree it is rare for cops to kill anyone?
where are your stats--lets see them
half are unarmed?? so that must be mostly whites???
let's see your links

Good news. A white cop is going to prison. His whiteness matters. But do not mention an illegal who murders a white girl lest ye be labeled a racist xenophobe!
We did....I saw you on a couple of the posts

How can we remember and honor the memory of her death if you insist on forgetting the posts made about it??

Shame
Did you know a white man in Colorado murdered his wife and daughters?
Yes...a hetero male killing his wife and daughters....what's up with them?

What's his sexual preference have to do with anything?
Everything to liberals who only seem to care about rights of gays and minorities because they are the intolerant side of the political spectrum.

If I was on jury I would have voted “innocent.” Why? “Thanks O.J.”

Because OJ’s legal team managed to cast doubt on pretty much every piece of evidence? Because it showed what the best lawyers in the country can do if you can afford them? Come on. They cast doubt on Furman with the recording of him using the N word. The gloves. And Kato was a douch who looked stoned out of his gourd.

Obviously you subscribe to the perversion of the standard. Or perhaps I should say the standard is fine when applied to cops. It is better for a thousand guilty cops go free than one innocent cop be found guilty.
Black jury found O.J. Not guilty because he killed two white people.

Actually, about half of the jury, or their family members, had endured unpleasant experiences with the police. The rest certainly had someone they knew harassed by police. I say certainly because the LASD was found with over 100 violations of the constitution in their common practices, and procedures, when investigated by the DOJ. The LAPD had similar violations regularly when they were investigated.

So the most likely explanation is not race, but distrust of the police based upon the behavior of the police themselves. Of course, you see it only at the surface, instead of the larger issue, but shallow is where you live and breath.
Police protect and serve daily under difficult circumstances. What was their unpleasant experience? Watching a relative be arrested for committing a crime?

With over a hundred unconstitutional practices the ones committing crimes regularly was the cops wasn’t it?
Nope.

No...you said “this” happens about 1,000 times a year. That would imply that you are supporting the racist angle that law enforcement officers are engaged in the systemic shooting of innocent black males.

Because OJ’s legal team managed to cast doubt on pretty much every piece of evidence? Because it showed what the best lawyers in the country can do if you can afford them? Come on. They cast doubt on Furman with the recording of him using the N word. The gloves. And Kato was a douch who looked stoned out of his gourd.

Obviously you subscribe to the perversion of the standard. Or perhaps I should say the standard is fine when applied to cops. It is better for a thousand guilty cops go free than one innocent cop be found guilty.
Black jury found O.J. Not guilty because he killed two white people.

Actually, about half of the jury, or their family members, had endured unpleasant experiences with the police. The rest certainly had someone they knew harassed by police. I say certainly because the LASD was found with over 100 violations of the constitution in their common practices, and procedures, when investigated by the DOJ. The LAPD had similar violations regularly when they were investigated.

So the most likely explanation is not race, but distrust of the police based upon the behavior of the police themselves. Of course, you see it only at the surface, instead of the larger issue, but shallow is where you live and breath.
Police protect and serve daily under difficult circumstances. What was their unpleasant experience? Watching a relative be arrested for committing a crime?

With over a hundred unconstitutional practices the ones committing crimes regularly was the cops wasn’t it?
Nope.

Perhaps you can help me out here. When a cop enters a house illegally why isn’t he charged with breaking and entering? When he removes items illegally in violation of the fourth amendment why isn’t it burglary? Or robbery since he is armed? The Los Angeles Sheriffs we’re violating the fourth amendment in searching people. The county agreed to the stipulation. So it is not debatable that all of these things happened. Yet. Non of the cops were charged with assault for laying their hands in an aggressive manner on an individual they had no right to touch.

There were literally thousands of incidents. But when a cop breaks the law it is not a crime. When a cop is charged with a crime you rush out and defend them. If they are convicted you say you would have found them innocent because of a court decision decades ago.

You are literally everything you claim to detest. You are literally the worst examples you decry. If you wonder why the police are appreciated by barely half the population then look no further than the mirror. Because people like you who believe Law and order can only be achieved with some groups above the law is hypocritical and unsupportable.

O.J. murdered two people and spent no time in prison for it.
And this from the same people who complain when black people speak of the injustices of slavery, those who were lynched and are told to get over it and that was "so long ago".
How long were you a slave? Slavery ended in 1866...how long is this crybaby shit going to go on?

It seems to me some of the white men (and women) are so scared of the black man and women. Of course she was never a slave but her distant relatives were, were yours??? Why are you crying, because the blacks are no longer slaves.

Forum List

Back