White supremacy and mass incarceration

There is a reason why China has a much smaller prison population, and I bet after a stint in one of their facilities most ex-cons would choose to behave civilly from now on.

"Much smaller"? China is in second place behind us, and that is based on the very, very unreliable information they allow on the matter. And of course you don't need to do so very much to earn yourself a bullet in the PRC 'Justice' System.

They also have over 6x our population.

Either way, legalize all drugs and end prosecution of crimes with no victim and our prison population will dwindle.

There are no crimes with no victim, and idiots like you would see millions of people, many children, die from drug-related crime and abuse but you don't care as long as you can indulge your own hedonistic impulses at any given moment.

There are more minorities in jail because they commit crime at a much higher rate.

It is disgusting. What do you think we should do about it?

I think getting rid of welfare and subsidized housing would be a huge step in the right direction.

Yeah I don't care for those things either. I think the best thing we could do is quit locking people in cages for "crimes" with no victim. Like I said earlier....
Please explain crimes with no victim/s.
It is a crime supposedly against the integrity of a state or
the USA. The law use to be that if their was no victum; their was no crime - right to face your accuser! Possesion of marijuana would be a profound example. A person might want to have a pot plant to look at, along with a plethora of other plants. They may never intend to sell or injest it - that would be a victimless crime. The only victim would be the person in possesion, and the government would be the predator.

Blacks like anyone else are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - most incarcerated blacks plead guilty, because they were! The rest were found to be guilty, so they are! It is quite elementary - blacks commit a huge amount of crimes!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, it's the white surpremacist's fault that so many ******* rape, rob, steal, sell dope and act like the anti-social savages they are. Yup, it's the white man's fault.

There is a reason why China has a much smaller prison population, and I bet after a stint in one of their facilities most ex-cons would choose to behave civilly from now on.

"Much smaller"? China is in second place behind us, and that is based on the very, very unreliable information they allow on the matter. And of course you don't need to do so very much to earn yourself a bullet in the PRC 'Justice' System.

It is true the Chinese government is less tolerant of crime than the U.S. Justice system. They expect citizens to remain productive, obey the laws, and conduct themselves in a civic-minded manner, and they do not make exceptions based on skin color or what happened to a person's ancestors 10 generations ago. If an individual chooses to adopt an antisocial/predatory lifestyle, they knowingly run the risk of facing a firing squad. While that may seem harsh to us when compared to the way we are used to seeing violent offenders treated in our permissive system, it affords Chinese citizens the benefit of riding the bus or subway without fear of attack by some roving wolf-pack.

Oh yeah, it's the white surpremacist's fault that so many ******* rape, rob, steal, sell dope and act like the anti-social savages they are. Yup, it's the white man's fault.

One of the reasons for the horrible crime in Chicago is said to be white flight and the white "supremacists" abandoning the city, leaving nothing but predators behind.

One of the reasons for the horrible crime in Chicago is said to be white flight and the white "supremacists" abandoning the city, leaving nothing but predators behind.

You got that right.

Either way, legalize all drugs and end prosecution of crimes with no victim and our prison population will dwindle.

There are no crimes with no victim, and idiots like you would see millions of people, many children, die from drug-related crime and abuse but you don't care as long as you can indulge your own hedonistic impulses at any given moment.

Not sure how you have drug related crime if drugs are legal but whatever. You win, nobody is dying now from drug violence... 80%+ of our prisons aren't for non-violent drug offenders. Tell me how me smoking a joint in my house creates a victim? I'll wait.

Not sure how you have drug related crime if drugs are legal but whatever. You win, nobody is dying now from drug violence... 80%+ of our prisons aren't for non-violent drug offenders. Tell me how me smoking a joint in my house creates a victim? I'll wait.

All drug users should just be chained in the basement of their homes. Then there's no crime, nor possibility of a crime.

All drug users should just be chained in the basement of their homes. Then there's no crime, nor possibility of a crime.

How very totalitarian of you.

A good cure for the revolving prison door would be outsourcing incarceration to the Chinese, who could do the job more efficiently and cost effectively. Many prison guards in this country earn high pay, some upwards of a hundred thousand a year, for work that Chinese personnel would gladly do for a few dollars an hour. There is a reason why China has a much smaller prison population, and I bet after a stint in one of their facilities most ex-cons would choose to behave civilly from now on.

China also has over a billion people living in rural communities, over 50%. And I'm not talking USA rural.

The USA is 80% in cities and that is where the majority of crime takes place.

Your a moron! I drink two cups of coffee every morning - in part because I like the total experience, but mostly for the caffeine! Some like nicotine, some thike alcohol ( I wouldn't recomend it ) some like thc. Who the fuck are you to tell people what they can put into their bodies - in their homes? :cuckoo:

Coffee and cigarettes do not cause the mental impairment that the scheduled drugs cause. As far as using drugs in your own home, unless the basement is not part of your home, have at it.

Coffee and cigarettes do not cause the mental impairment that the scheduled drugs cause. As far as using drugs in your own home, unless the basement is not part of your home, have at it.

If I wanna ruin my body with crack why can't I?

Because despite what you self-obsessed lefty children want to think, you do not live in a world populated by you and only you.

I hear the mexican mafia's making girls out of the white supremists groups in the slams.

I hear the mexican mafia's making girls out of the white supremists groups in the slams.

I wouldn't know slick, not my world, evidently yours thought huh? Personally I don't give a crap what happens to any convict, white, black, brown, yellow or green, screw em all.

Forum List

Back