White supremacy and mass incarceration

Pollard’s latest is Slavery By Another Name, an illuminating documentary about the new system of human labor trafficking and involuntary servitude that White Southerners developed to subjugate many African-Americans for years after the abolition of slavery.

You mean democrats used.

Both parties are guilty, but in the South which this practice isn't new at all has been done and repeated ever since the end of reconstruction period. Not to forget that it has also been a tactic to disenfranchise Black Voters all across this Country in order to maintain "white supremacy" in their favor.

Serious and deep discussion to have, just too bad that peeps are afraid to accept the truth. Rather spin energy and waste time attacking me for posting as a way to marginalize this article. Truth does hurt at times.

I don't feel like reading the words of someone else if you can't summarize your own thoughts; however, it is disgusting the rate at which minorities are locked up verses white people. I don't know if it is inherent racism as much as the minorities being in poverty more often and therefore more likely to commit crimes. The first thing we should do is quit putting people in cages for crimes that don't produce a victim. That would even things out quite a bit.

There are more minorities in jail because they commit crime at a much higher rate.

It is disgusting. What do you think we should do about it?

I think getting rid of welfare and subsidized housing would be a huge step in the right direction.

Yeah I don't care for those things either. I think the best thing we could do is quit locking people in cages for "crimes" with no victim. Like I said earlier....
Please explain crimes with no victim/s.

How much minority incarceration do you think is a direct result of acting up or being disrepectful in court, when they should at least be making a visible display of remorse*?

*Which is the tactic a lot of white people employ, becasue despite their pride, they know there's a chance it'll get them of or a lighter sentence?

Oh you mean like holding up a bank,and your get away vehicle is a mountain bike.I watched a female cop snatch that azz hole off his bike and beat the shat out of him.He got ten years.By the way he was Black.You see we have stupid criminals too.

I just love it when your trolls pile on in a thread like flies on a fresh pile of shit. Just as happy as content as can be, eating shit.

For the most part if your felt the article is above your usual level of discussion, so now I'm being forced to answer a question in another thread or a question defending my nick and this adds to the current topic discussion how, exactly?

So the other knuckle draggers pile on telling me that my creditability is in question, because I refuse to play the other knuckle draggers game?

Not interested in playing your game, don't care what your think of me. Personally could give two fucks about what your think of me, when my opinion of yours equals a pile of hot steamy shit.

Wake up and smell the coffee fellows, I don't need your to legitimize ME and speaking of one's creditability on this board, I think your might to rethink the idea that your creditability is above board.

I seen a number of your posts and for the most part, your don't add to a meaningful discussion in no shape or form.

Say "G" fugg you.

My opinion is maybe the Blacks found a way to get three squares a day,an education and some of things they wouldn't have gotten by obeying the law. With so many of them in the slams,thats my reasoning and its no slaqm against these people.

This coming from someone who is Black and hates himself because he's Black and comes on this board and passes oneself off as being White.

But I remember you from previous boards and their is another one on this board who also knows you longer than I do from previous boards where we battled then.

Where you lost the majority of times,so much so I dont pay too much attention to any of your troll posts

Republicans join the Left in calls for American prison reform but ignore the relevance of racism and social justice.

In a 2011 opinion piece in the Washington Post, Newt Gingrich said, “There is an urgent need to address the astronomical growth in the prison population, with its huge costs in dollars and lost human potential…The criminal justice system is broken, and conservatives must lead the way in fixing it.” An advocacy group called Right on Crime is spearheading Republican efforts to “demand more cost effective approaches that enhance public safety.” Signatories to its statement of principles include, in addition to Gingrich, other notable Republicans like Jeb Bush and Grover Norquist. A recent Washington Monthly article celebrated the right’s new focus on crime claiming it would “put the nation on a path to a more rational and humane correctional system.”

[...]
How many of these prominent (militant) Republicans have focused or will candidly focus their attention on leading cause of our over-populated prisons, which unquestionably is the wholly counterproductive War on Drugs?

My opinion is maybe the Blacks found a way to get three squares a day,an education and some of things they wouldn't have gotten by obeying the law. With so many of them in the slams,thats my reasoning and its no slaqm against these people.

This coming from someone who is Black and hates himself because he's Black and comes on this board and passes oneself off as being White.

But I remember you from previous boards and their is another one on this board who also knows you longer than I do from previous boards where we battled then.

Where you lost the majority of times,so much so I dont pay too much attention to any of your troll posts

Don't make me go round up a few from our past and invite them in here, say like "G", Bucky, Make....etc.

I just love it when your trolls pile on in a thread like flies on a fresh pile of shit. Just as happy as content as can be, eating shit.

For the most part if your felt the article is above your usual level of discussion, so now I'm being forced to answer a question in another thread or a question defending my nick and this adds to the current topic discussion how, exactly?

So the other knuckle draggers pile on telling me that my creditability is in question, because I refuse to play the other knuckle draggers game?

Not interested in playing your game, don't care what your think of me. Personally could give two fucks about what your think of me, when my opinion of yours equals a pile of hot steamy shit.

Wake up and smell the coffee fellows, I don't need your to legitimize ME and speaking of one's creditability on this board, I think your might to rethink the idea that your creditability is above board.

I seen a number of your posts and for the most part, your don't add to a meaningful discussion in no shape or form.

Good to see you admit your thread is a pile of shit

:cuckoo:

i SEE YOU ARE STILL USING farafhan's words and not your own

How much minority incarceration do you think is a direct result of acting up or being disrepectful in court, when they should at least be making a visible display of remorse*?

*Which is the tactic a lot of white people employ, becasue despite their pride, they know there's a chance it'll get them off, or a lighter sentence?
You've raised a valid point in terms of attitude on the part of Black arrestees and defendants, many of whom provoke their arresting officers, prosecutors, and judges by simply not keeping their mouths shut and/or by "coming off" with a smart-ass attitude. I have seen this many times in court and I've heard it from countless (NYPD) cops.

Whites typically avoid provoking the hound to bite by saying as little as possible in as neutral, if not as polite, a manner as possible. A provocative attitude can be projected by means other than verbal expression, such as gestures, postures, and facial expression -- and all of it pisses off officials from police to to correction officers.

Don't make me go round up a few from our past and invite them in here, say like "G", Bucky, Make....etc.

Gather them,dont bother me at all.They will fall by the wayside like you.

More prisons and longer sentences for gun crimes........Lets keep the public from being oppressed by these thuggish neanderthals

A good cure for the revolving prison door would be outsourcing incarceration to the Chinese, who could do the job more efficiently and cost effectively. Many prison guards in this country earn high pay, some upwards of a hundred thousand a year, for work that Chinese personnel would gladly do for a few dollars an hour. There is a reason why China has a much smaller prison population, and I bet after a stint in one of their facilities most ex-cons would choose to behave civilly from now on.

There is a reason why China has a much smaller prison population, and I bet after a stint in one of their facilities most ex-cons would choose to behave civilly from now on.

"Much smaller"? China is in second place behind us, and that is based on the very, very unreliable information they allow on the matter. And of course you don't need to do so very much to earn yourself a bullet in the PRC 'Justice' System.

There is a reason why China has a much smaller prison population, and I bet after a stint in one of their facilities most ex-cons would choose to behave civilly from now on.

"Much smaller"? China is in second place behind us, and that is based on the very, very unreliable information they allow on the matter. And of course you don't need to do so very much to earn yourself a bullet in the PRC 'Justice' System.

They also have over 6x our population.

Either way, legalize all drugs and end prosecution of crimes with no victim and our prison population will dwindle.

He c&p's a lot of farakhans words.His brains too thick to have an original thought.

Forum List

Back