White Supremacists Share Bomb-Making Materials in Online Chats

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Chat logs made available to ProPublica show talk of mass killings and the recipes that could be used to carry them out.

White Supremacists Share Bomb-Making Materials in Online Chats — ProPublica

Of course, this is ProPublica..so watch out for the spin..but, if true, this is disturbing.

"Right-wing extremists communicating in confidential online chats in recent months have shared scores of documents detailing the manufacture and use of bombs, grenades, mines and other incendiary devices."

My take..most of these people are ineffective blowhards...I do find it of interest that 'confidential' chat logs were pulled--always remember..unless you take drastic precautions..there is no privacy on-line

I ordered the Anarchist Cookbook the day they outlawed it...But I do remember how to make ze bombs from a hobby..Grew my own red wheat also..

Hope they don't start learning from muslims

Last edited:
I ordered the Anarchist Cookbook the day they outlawed it...But I do remember how to make ze bombs from a hobby..Grew my own red wheat also..

When was it outlawed? I hadn't heard that. it is filled with errors that will blow you up however.... So watch out.

Chat logs made available to ProPublica show talk of mass killings and the recipes that could be used to carry them out.

White Supremacists Share Bomb-Making Materials in Online Chats — ProPublica

Of course, this is ProPublica..so watch out for the spin..but, if true, this is disturbing.

"Right-wing extremists communicating in confidential online chats in recent months have shared scores of documents detailing the manufacture and use of bombs, grenades, mines and other incendiary devices."

My take..most of these people are ineffective blowhards...I do find it of interest that 'confidential' chat logs were pulled--always remember..unless you take drastic precautions..there is no privacy on-line
Who woulda thought? These feral animals are not surprising me. Typical losers like Tank and Shittyshooters.

Forum List

Back