Former Trump adviser Carter Page privately told Sessions he was traveling to Russia! Whee!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Former Trump adviser Carter Page privately testifies he told Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the campaign Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip - CNNPolitics

Please DOPers! Confess! Anythang good for a WIN!
Trump-russian-revolution.jpg

Last edited:
Former Trump adviser Carter Page privately testifies he told Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the campaign Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip - CNNPolitics

Please DOPers! Confess! Anythang good for a WIN!

Which was unrelated to the campaign.

Sure it was, I posted some of the ADS, trying to inflame people against Clinton so Russia would have Trump to play silly putty with. It worked with Baby Bush: "PootyPoot". Yech.

• Banned
  • Banned

Please, DOPers! Confess! Anythang good for a WIN!

Which was unrelated to the campaign.

Sure it was, I posted some of the ADS, trying to inflame people against Clinton so Russia would have Trump to play silly putty with. It worked with Baby Bush: "PootyPoot". Yech.
This shit by the Great Douche is to make Nixon's crime seem like nothanggggggggggggggggg!

Since when traveling to Russia became a crime????

Liberals, your bosses keep involving you into a soap opera starring American officials, Russian hackers&spies even US president and turning your country into an Absurd theater. Wake up.

Last edited:

Liberals you are turning your country into an Absurd theater.

Well? When on the Douche Team to be elected.
Working on a US Election, the last place I would go is RUSSIA!

Is that the same trip

that a commentator-who-shall-remain-nameless said Page took to pass on a recording of Trump asking for Putin's help in the election? Lets just say that this is turning out to be accurate!

Carter Page Went to Moscow With a Tape of Donald Trump Offering Treason For Hacking

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

Is that the same trip

that a commentator-who-shall-remain-nameless said Page took to pass on a recording of Trump asking for Putin's help in the election? Lets just say that this is turning out to be accurate!

Carter Page Went to Moscow With a Tape of Donald Trump Offering Treason For Hacking

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip - CNN Video
Former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page privately testified that he mentioned to now Attorney General Jeff Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

July, 2016. This nails Sessions for perjury, and saws (quite?) a bit deeper into the branch Trump is clinging to.

Is that the same trip

Would 'DANG'! ~ be to reserve here?

Liberals you are turning your country into an Absurd theater.

Well? When on the Douche Team to be elected.
Working on a US Election, the last place I would go is RUSSIA!

Particularly when all the Russia greeters and spenders BARELY worked on the campaign (5 minutes, 2 months, low level, who knows) and Trump cannot remember most of them anyway.

Sessions failed, once again, to reveal this conversation to the Senate committee.

This insulates and protects Mueller because now Trump will not fire Sessions and Sessions will not fire Mueller.

So what? Nothing to do with the campaign. Man oh man you lib whackos come in your pants over a headline.

:lmao:

"Back in June 2016, I mentioned in passing that I happened to be planning to give a speech at a university in Moscow," Page told CNN. "Completely unrelated to my limited volunteer role with the campaign and as I've done dozens of times throughout my life. “

Ex-Trump aide told House Intel members Sessions knew about his trip to Russia

Sessions failed, once again, to reveal this conversation to the Senate committee.

This insulates and protects Mueller because now Trump will not fire Sessions and Sessions will not fire Mueller.

No Jake. The committee was asking questions that related to the campaign. This trip was not related to the campaign.

And ETA: Mueller will be under the gun soon enough over Uranium One and his failure to disclose the bribery investigation.

So what? Nothing to do with the campaign. Man oh man you lib whackos come in your pants over a headline.

:lmao:

"Back in June 2016, I mentioned in passing that I happened to be planning to give a speech at a university in Moscow," Page told CNN. "Completely unrelated to my limited volunteer role with the campaign and as I've done dozens of times throughout my life. “

Ex-Trump aide told House Intel members Sessions knew about his trip to Russia

Haha...so your source that Carter Page is not lying...is Carter Page.

See what Trump does to your brain?

Forum List

Back