Secretary of Energy Crazy Rick Perry: fossil fuels can prevent sexual assault by keeping lights on

Something to be considered is the problem of someone having to talk for a living.

I imagine that a lot of this talk is automatic with his brain disengaged out of boredom.

Something to be considered is the problem of someone having to talk for a living.

I imagine that a lot of this talk is automatic with his brain disengaged out of boredom.
Since he got his glasses he has to redundantly reiterate his lack of knowledge to live up to the hype that 4 eyes are brainiacs...

my, my, my

Crazy Rick

um . . . natural gas keeps the lights on too

so do candles

Why would it be wrong for poor African villages to have cheap fuels and to have well lit areas rather than firelight?
What would be the difference between wood burning or coal burning
They can't afford green energy.

The 1st thing when you start college as females is they tell you to stay in well lit areas so you are less likely to be attacked.

my, my, my

Crazy Rick

um . . . natural gas keeps the lights on too

so do candles
There are other ways..

16310lighting_farts.gif

At the darkness of night Darkies are very difficult to see coming!

Why would it be wrong for poor African villages to have cheap fuels and to have well lit areas rather than firelight?
What would be the difference between wood burning or coal burning
They can't afford green energy.

The 1st thing when you start college as females is they tell you to stay in well lit areas so you are less likely to be attacked.

Coal is a much more efficient form of energy than is firewood. It was one of the things that helped to populate NW Europe when monks learned how to make charcoal from trees as you get about ten times the energy from the resultant charcoal and it saved forests as it is so much more efficient than firewood..

Forum List

Back