White Supremacist Couple Accused of Slaying Black Vet at a Gas Station

On the evening of March 15, Justin Peoples pulled into a Chevron gas station in Tracy, California, a town about sixty miles east of San Francisco.

The 30-year-old father-of-two was a Navy veteran who lived in nearby Stockton; he was described by his father, Maurice Peoples, as a “remarkable young man.” But inside the gas station, just before 9 p.m., Peoples was shot and stabbed. As reported by the Tracy Press, he was rushed to a hospital where he died hours later.

In the early stages of the investigation, Tracy police determined that Peoples did nothing to provoke the attack that left him dead, and described it as a “senseless act of violence.” The morning after the killing, police arrested Christine Garner, 42, of Manteca, and Jeremy Jones, 49, of Stockton. Then last Friday, investigators alleged a motive: alongside a murder charge, the white couple was charged with a hate crime for killing the young Black father.

Garner’s and Jones’ social media accounts show they have an affinity for tattoos. Just days before their arrest, Jones debuted a new ink collar that reached from his collarbone up his throat. “I wanted to show my girlfriend that I loved her,” he says as he turns his head, revealing the massive letters that spell “CHRISTINA” across his neck.

But it’s precisely because of the couple’s ink that investigators say they were able to gather enough evidence that the alleged murder was a hate crime. Alongside his display of love for his girlfriend, Jones is also covered in white supremacist images, prosecutors said.

Young black man loses his life, just because he is black.

We have been told that this doesn't happen anymore, it's just race baiting.
Of course had the young man been one of the tens of thousands of black victims of black criminals, you wouldn't care. Nothing to see, just respecting the culture and all that woke malarky. The difference here is no one is going to complain that a killer was arrested just because he is white. Most folks are happy when killers are arrested, it doesn't matter what color they are, we just want a safe, sane society where everyone can live peacefully and prosper. I really wish you would want a society like that too, then maybe we could have fewer police.. In fact the way you present your discussion you ARE race baiting.

Here is an example of the police, who the left want to defund and disband, once again doing their jobs as they work to arrest violent criminals, white, black or of any other skin tone. And you come here for the sole purpose of race baiting, what happened to your hatred of the police? Or is that only when they arrest black murderers?

Well as you can see the racist just can't help themselves.
No, you don't seem to be able to help youself at all. Why is that? That mans life meant nothing to you, it was an excuse for you to play victim. otherwise you would be making efforts to stop the tens of thousand of violent crimes that black people commit every year against other black people. You phony outrage is just that, a bunch of phony bullshit.

Of course had the young man been one of the tens of thousands of black victims of black criminals, you wouldn't care. Nothing to see, just respecting the culture and all that woke malarky. The difference here is no one is going to complain that a killer was arrested just because he is white. Most folks are happy when killers are arrested, it doesn't matter what color they are, we just want a safe, sane society where everyone can live peacefully and prosper. I really wish you would want a society like that too, then maybe we could have fewer police.. In fact the way you present your discussion you ARE race baiting.

Here is an example of the police, who the left want to defund and disband, once again doing their jobs as they work to arrest violent criminals, white, black or of any other skin tone. And you come here for the sole purpose of race baiting, what happened to your hatred of the police? Or is that only when they arrest black murderers?
Tell you what dumb ass, show me a case like this involving someone black and black folks protested because he was arrested. What an idiot.

No, you don't seem to be able to help youself at all. Why is that? That mans life meant nothing to you, it was an excuse for you to play victim. otherwise you would be making efforts to stop the tens of thousand of violent crimes that black people commit every year against other black people. You phony outrage is just that, a bunch of phony bullshit.
What are you doing to stop the millions of crimes that folks of all colors commit across this country? What? What are you doing?

On the evening of March 15, Justin Peoples pulled into a Chevron gas station in Tracy, California, a town about sixty miles east of San Francisco.

The 30-year-old father-of-two was a Navy veteran who lived in nearby Stockton; he was described by his father, Maurice Peoples, as a “remarkable young man.” But inside the gas station, just before 9 p.m., Peoples was shot and stabbed. As reported by the Tracy Press, he was rushed to a hospital where he died hours later.

In the early stages of the investigation, Tracy police determined that Peoples did nothing to provoke the attack that left him dead, and described it as a “senseless act of violence.” The morning after the killing, police arrested Christine Garner, 42, of Manteca, and Jeremy Jones, 49, of Stockton. Then last Friday, investigators alleged a motive: alongside a murder charge, the white couple was charged with a hate crime for killing the young Black father.

Garner’s and Jones’ social media accounts show they have an affinity for tattoos. Just days before their arrest, Jones debuted a new ink collar that reached from his collarbone up his throat. “I wanted to show my girlfriend that I loved her,” he says as he turns his head, revealing the massive letters that spell “CHRISTINA” across his neck.

But it’s precisely because of the couple’s ink that investigators say they were able to gather enough evidence that the alleged murder was a hate crime. Alongside his display of love for his girlfriend, Jones is also covered in white supremacist images, prosecutors said.

Leathal injection....please.

Jo

The guy who said
"That mans life meant nothing to you, it was an excuse for you to play victim....Your phony outrage is just that, a bunch of phony bullshit. "
Truth hurts, eh?
Here is the entire quote shit head.

You dick heads are only outraged if someone black murders someone white.

It sounds like a hate crime from the report.
Having read the comments on this thread you guys are lucky that racism is a thing of the past.

Its good that the US has moved on from the racism of your fathers.

What about Blacks who kill Caucasians or kill Cops 👮‍♀️ JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE COPS??

Did the OP EVER show concern for the DOZENS of BLACKS killed DAILY BY OTHER BLACKS DAILY in Chicago to name one place?

Or do Black Lives Matter to SBB ONLY if and on the RARE occasion it involves a white person?

Gee...do Black Lives REALLY Matter to him at all? Seems something else motivates him / her / it to post these type threads. What could it possibly be?

Forum List

Back