White racists always want to talk about King, but some of us want to talk about this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm X call black traitors to their race for voting Democrat

Actually he talked bad about both parties. But that was in 1964. I doubt he would be a republican today.

In today's US Malcolm X would have been arrested as a terrorist and sentenced to life. Case closed.

Why?
He preached racism and violence, and embraced Sunni Islam. ...

Racism isn't illegal, he did not advocate violence, and being Muslim (even that fake Nation of Islam nonsense) is also not against the law.
So now you're a terrorist apologist. Why am I not surprised, ma'am?

In today's US Malcolm X would have been arrested as a terrorist and sentenced to life. Case closed.

Why?

Racism isn't illegal, he did not advocate violence, and being Muslim (even that fake Nation of Islam nonsense) is also not against the law.
So now you're a terrorist apologist. ....

Wrong again.

Why?

Wrong again.
It's how you appear to others, and not up for debate.

Wrong again.

Speak for yourself, head case.

Wrong again.

Too bad for you that it's unanimous.

Wrong again.

Too bad for you that it's unanimous.

Among you and all the voices in your head?

You know, I may have strong disagreements with Unkotare, but at least he's sane.

You know, I may have strong disagreements with Unkotare, but at least he's sane.

That's about the closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen on this forum! :beer:

We can disagree about an issue, but that doesn't mean we disagree about everything.

And thank you.

That's about the closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen on this forum! :beer:

We can disagree about an issue, but that doesn't mean we disagree about everything.

And thank you.
He's just a beaner keeping his head down until amnesty. And he usually only retorts with schoolyard insults. But then again, he's at your level then, isn't he?

And thank you.
He's just a beaner keeping his head down until amnesty. And he usually only retorts with schoolyard insults. But then again, he's at your level then, isn't he?

And you're a dumb ass talking about an avatar when yours is Alfred E Neuman.

And thank you.

And you're a dumb ass talking about an avatar when yours is Alfred E Neuman.
I was told that it's Albert Einstein. Shows what you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back