White racists always want to talk about King, but some of us want to talk about this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I may have strong disagreements with Unkotare, but at least he's sane.

That's about the closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen on this forum! :beer:

We can disagree about an issue, but that doesn't mean we disagree about everything.

And thank you.
He's just a beaner keeping his head down until amnesty. And he usually only retorts with schoolyard insults. But then again, he's at your level then, isn't he?

And you're a dumb ass talking about an avatar when yours is Alfred E Neuman.
I was told that it's Albert Einstein. Shows what you know.

Sure you were.

th

You know, I may have strong disagreements with Unkotare, but at least he's sane.

That's about the closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen on this forum! :beer:

We can disagree about an issue, but that doesn't mean we disagree about everything.

And thank you.
He's just a beaner ......

?????

You are far overdue for an adjustment of your medication.
Admit it Joselita, you're a spick.

And thank you.

?????

You're a feeble-minded weakling, and none of the slurs in your 100-word vocabulary apply to me, fool.

And thank you.

?????

You're a feeble-minded weakling, and none of the slurs in your 100-word vocabulary apply to me, fool.

That's why sometimes you just gotta fight fire with fire.

Sometimes you got to get in the slop to slaughter a pig.

And thank you.

?????

But you don't have to become a pig in the process.

And thank you.

?????

So you're ashamed to be a beaner. Got it.

And thank you.

?????

You fail at trolling, dumbass. I'm not Latino or any of the other people you're so scared of.

?????

You fail at trolling, dumbass. I'm not Latino or any of the other people you're so scared of.
Of course you are, just look at your avatar.

?????

Sometimes you do.

MLK was not the only black person out there fighting for civil rights. And even though you guys take one sentence out of his life and distort it to try turning him into a Ben Carson sellout, needless to say you can't do that with this guy.

Malcolm X - By Any Means Necessary

Do you have any other 'interests' - or just racism?

Do you have a problem with me expressing how I feel about how whites continue being racists? Because I don't have to explain to you my personal interests just because you don't like being told that YOU keep racism alive.

?????

Sometimes you do.
Especially when you eat fried chicken. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back