White Racial Resentment Before, During Obama Years

There is evidence that shows republicans have problems with racism.

View attachment 275488

White Racial Resentment Before, During Obama Years.

Robert Bird and Frank Newport, Gallup News, May 19, 2017

“What impact did the first African-American U.S. president, Barack Obama, have on racial attitudes in the U.S.? Did race relations improve, stay the same or get worse during his administration -- the last perhaps as a result of a "backlash" effect among racially resentful whites? “

“Our recent analysis of several indicators of racial resentment before and during the Obama administration provides evidence that racial resentment decreased among the majority of white Americans during Obama's presidency. Republicans were the only political group who did not ...s

Everytime a white republican criticized the Democratic President, he was accused of racism.

It is shocking that racial resentment did not increase among whites during that time.

You leftards were complete assholes, more than normal during that time.

In all fairness, it could be that many Republicans whose opinions were more based on merit than race just left that party.
And what would that merit be? Because if you want to consider merit, blacks have an opinion based on 400 years of evidence.

Some republicans did leave the party during that time. People who were more moderate/mainstream than the teabaggers often no longer wanted to be associated with deplorable Glenn Beck-ish ideas.
True.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #INTRA_RACIAL_HATE_DISCRIMINATION #MentalHealth #Solutions

2.In general, do you think that black children have as good a chance as white children in your community to get a good education, or don't you think they have as good a chance?

I believe plenty of reliable evidence exists demonstrating American kids raised by mothers and/or fathers supporting America's large illogical thinking, SEGREGATION MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PRO BLACK community are being impeded from experiencing their full human potential.

Is Dr. Johnson sharing propaganda?

"Dr. Umar Johnson Preventing Future Mass Incarceration, Admonishing Parents About Child Literacy"

"The 'AVERAGE' black child in America reads three grade levels below their current class standing."

Ignoring illogical #HATERZ, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #ProBlack influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 410,382 views

Does anyone doubt IM2 is a PRO BLACK minded citizen?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

So I just wanted to chime here real quick about that first video.

That man is dead on right. I think ALL people should listen to him. My sister made a point that during ages 2 to 5, she was buying her son as many books as toys.

By the time my nephew got into school, he was 3 grade levels ABOVE his peers in reading.

But that requires parents invest time doing productive things, instead of just putting their kids in front of the boob tube, and watching them slowly turn into boobs.

By the way, my sister also had a hard limit on how much TV her kids were allowed to watch. You get X number of hours per week, then no more TV. Period. That means no more video games, which is also TV.

That man was dead on right, and you would be wise to follow his advice, if you want your kids to have an advantage economically in life.

Forum List

Back