White Privilege Cost an Officer His Life.

Rich whites own the MSM. if they use race to divide the rest if us. That makes LBJ's words true. See my sig. Race based crime statistics are an excellent vehicle to do just that. I would even venture to say most Whites are not evil; but, the few who are evii are true devils. They control most of the worlds wealth and resources and they don't give a shit about your white ass any more than they care about
Michael Brown' dead black ass.

The statistics show blacks are ARRESTED proportionally nationally more often than whites are, period. But in metro
counties the stats tell a different story
View attachment 154087

Protesting to air grievances is as American as apple pie. Your personal war on Blacks who
exercise their right to protest just exposes your bigotry ..nothing more

Statistics show what the compilers want them to show.
Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
You're too stupid to realize that you are agreeing with me.
Good chart. Black crime is mind-boggling. Yet you seem to be proud. Go figure.
Many blacks are raised to hate police and whites.
Who told you that? I suspect that's just another one of your wild ass assumptions.
No one has to tell me that. I'm not a media fed puppet like you, and certainly not a liar with an agenda. The only way he would have got in with a gun was not to be searched properly. Fact.
That's what assumptions are. Delusions concocted in your own head after drinking
RW kool-aid. But why did you turn your paragraph into a non sequitur? The first two sentences have nothing to do with the last.
Is someone spiking your kool-aid?
Nice. You double talk like a politician.

The happy ending to this story is the fact that it happened in Texas and the kid will end up executed.
They just executed a white guy for killing a prison guard yesterday. Don't mess with Texas. Save that shit for the bleeding heart states.
The prison guard was probably white too.
Texas , historically doesnt execute whites eho kill people of color...regardless of. whether the victim is a cop or not.
That's because most coloreds are killed committing a crime. Why don't you stop lying?
What crime did James Byrd commit?

What crime did Jordon Edwards commit?

But fleeing black suspects like Calin Devonte Roquemore aren't given the white privilege shown to the white perp of this op. And Roquemore hadn't killed anyone. Yet he got 5 rounds in the back .

The happy ending to this story is the fact that it happened in Texas and the kid will end up executed.
They just executed a white guy for killing a prison guard yesterday. Don't mess with Texas. Save that shit for the bleeding heart states.
Texas , historically doesnt execute whites eho kill people of color...regardless of. whether the victim is a cop or not.
That's because most coloreds are killed committing a crime. Why don't you stop lying?

But fleeing black suspects like Calin Devonte Roquemore aren't given the white privilege shown to the white perp of this op. And Roquemore hadn't killed anyone. Yet he got 5 rounds in the back .
The deflection and crying never ends with you haters does it? The MAJORITY of blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense. Cry more cry!

If you can't get your way stomp your feet!

Wellllll, Texas doesn't execute whites who kill non- whites too often...even if the white kills a non- white cop..
That's because most blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense or while committing a crime that you approved of.
Who said anything about blacks? Please try to stay focused...The murdered cop appears to be a mexican or American Indian. That's why I used the terms non white in my statement.
People who look like him fare almost as bad as blacks in Texas when dealing with RW Caw Cajuns.
Cut down on the race-pimp stuff. When you put it in those terms no one takes you seriously. Obama wisely tried to check himself and was given more respect than your heroes like Sharpton and BLM. Besides, you wouldn't come off as sleazy.
Fuck you! Taking advice from a bigot like you
Is as bad as taking advice from David "the puke" Duke. You're a known hater, Meathead.
Your credibility is lower than a Trump turd caught in a full blown China Syndrome...

Good chart. Black crime is mind-boggling. Yet you seem to be proud. Go figure.
Who told you that? I suspect that's just another one of your wild ass assumptions.
No one has to tell me that. I'm not a media fed puppet like you, and certainly not a liar with an agenda. The only way he would have got in with a gun was not to be searched properly. Fact.
That's what assumptions are. Delusions concocted in your own head after drinking
RW kool-aid. But why did you turn your paragraph into a non sequitur? The first two sentences have nothing to do with the last.
As long as you recognize the truth in my messages...i don't care how you categorize ME.

Wellllll, Texas doesn't execute whites who kill non- whites too often...even if the white kills a non- white cop..
That's because most blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense or while committing a crime that you approved of.
Who said anything about blacks? Please try to stay focused...The murdered cop appears to be a mexican or American Indian. That's why I used the terms non white in my statement.
People who look like him fare almost as bad as blacks in Texas when dealing with RW Caw Cajuns.
Cut down on the race-pimp stuff. When you put it in those terms no one takes you seriously. Obama wisely tried to check himself and was given more respect than your heroes like Sharpton and BLM. Besides, you wouldn't come off as sleazy.
Fuck you! Taking advice from a bigot like you
Is as bad as taking advice from David "the puke" Duke. You're a known hater, Meathead.
Your credibility is lower than a Trump turd caught in a full blown China Syndrome...
You refer to David Duke a lot. Is there a full chapter devoted to him in your commie hate America book? Is he a mentor to you?

As long as you recognize the truth in my messages...i don't care how you categorize ME.
I have never seen anything but lies in your hate America garbage posts.

The deflection and crying never ends with you haters does it? The MAJORITY of blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense. Cry more cry!

I'd like to see proof that The MAJORITY of blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense. Somehow I don't think I can take your word for it.

Yet...you haven't been able to dispute anything I've said.

I'd like to see proof. that The MAJORITY of blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense. Somehow I don't think I can take your word for it.
Somehow? LOL! It's proven a gadzillion time with you foreign agents or mental patients like you that no matter what proof is giver, all it does is make your lie machine work harder. You see, you aren't capable of telling the truth about anything. If you are even an American you're probably a media fed drug abuser.

Yet...you haven't been able to dispute anything I've said.
Yet..why would I? All you will do is keep lying. You know you will. Your mental disease will not allow anything else.

I'd like to see proof. that The MAJORITY of blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense. Somehow I don't think I can take your word for it.
Somehow? LOL! It's proven a gadzillion time with you foreign agents or mental patients like you that no matter what proof is giver, all it does is make your lie machine work harder. You see, you aren't capable of telling the truth about anything. If you are even an American you're probably a media fed drug abuser.
Put a fotk in him, folks... he's done.

Put a lie detector on you and it burns up.

Pimp whores if you like, black or white. You won't get the respect you covet, but you'll likely get less derision than pimping race.

blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
blacks commit crime at a much higher rate
these are the facts
it's that simple and CANNOT be denied --or twisted/turned/etc
when you try to deny it--you just make yourself look stupid/racist/hateful

you CAN"T alter/modify/etc math laws.....
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

even with your stats, blacks are committing crime/arrested/etc at over twice the rate of whites

Not they are not.

In 2015, 69.7 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
hahahahha--you just proved how stupid, etc you are......REALLY--you just posted that??

whites make up roughly 70% of the population..blacks about 12.7%
YES they are --at over twice the RATE--per capita--do you know what per capita means????????
Do you think you are bringing something new to this forum by quoting per capita homicide rates by race? Every time some race obsessed clown floats in from some other website he/she brings this same old tired BS with them. I've written the equivalent of books on this topic.
Several lies are formed by those like you who misinterpret the data.
1. Blacks commit more crime than whites.
A. Well no they dont.
2. But proportionally they do
B. And how does that impact innocent blacks who never commit a crime? Most blacks are not criminals.
Blacks are prone to criminality.
C. No...they aren't most blacks are God fearing Chtistians who abide by the law and work for a living.

So...just what are race based statistics good for except to provide fodder for bigots to
Use on messageboards?
people who are not dumbasses, shouldn't be confused with the statistics
I never would comment on race subjects were it not for the lies of the MSM that paint whites as the ONLY evil race
especially since the statistics show the blacks commit murder/hate crimes/etc at a much higher rate--so there is the ''double lie'' there....
...I also comment on race subjects because of the ridiculous protests by blacks --violent protests--I have clearly documented on the forum how ridiculous these protests are
also because of the HYPOCRISY of the blacks that I have clearly documented on this forum

the statistics clearly point out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness--as I've clearly pointed out on the forum
you do want justice and fairness?? yes? the truth??--the statistics clearly show the truth...the statistics point out the lies and point to the truth

Since you are applying "rate based on relative population size", whites are NOT fatally shot at the same rate as blacks by police. Whites represent 65 to 70% of the population, and account for 49% of fatal shootings. Blacks represent 13% of the population and account for 24% of fatal shootings.....which is a relatively significant swing in "rate".
because they commit crime at a higher rate !!!!!!!
they are going to come into conflict with the police more
that doesn't mean they are being shot because they are black
that doesn't mean it's NOT wrong to shoot someone who is dangerous and a threat

even with your stats, blacks are committing crime/arrested/etc at over twice the rate of whites

Not they are not.

In 2015, 69.7 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
hahahahha--you just proved how stupid, etc you are......REALLY--you just posted that??

YES they are --at over twice the RATE--per capita--do you know what per capita means????????
Do you think you are bringing something new to this forum by quoting per capita homicide rates by race? Every time some race obsessed clown floats in from some other website he/she brings this same old tired BS with them. I've written the equivalent of books on this topic.
A. Well no they dont.
B. And how does that impact innocent blacks who never commit a crime? Most blacks are not criminals.
C. No...they aren't most blacks are God fearing Chtistians who abide by the law and work for a living.

So...just what are race based statistics good for except to provide fodder for bigots to
Use on messageboards?
I never would comment on race subjects were it not for the lies of the MSM that paint whites as the ONLY evil race
especially since the statistics show the blacks commit murder/hate crimes/etc at a much higher rate--so there is the ''double lie'' there....
...I also comment on race subjects because of the ridiculous protests by blacks --violent protests--I have clearly documented on the forum how ridiculous these protests are
also because of the HYPOCRISY of the blacks that I have clearly documented on this forum

the statistics clearly point out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness--as I've clearly pointed out on the forum
you do want justice and fairness?? yes? the truth??--the statistics clearly show the truth...the statistics point out the lies and point to the truth

Since you are applying "rate based on relative population size", whites are NOT fatally shot at the same rate as blacks by police. Whites represent 65 to 70% of the population, and account for 49% of fatal shootings. Blacks represent 13% of the population and account for 24% of fatal shootings.....which is a relatively significant swing in "rate".
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
look at these percentages!!
in fact--looking at these percentages, the police are doing a great job at NOT shooting blacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are over 25 million calls yearly for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
looking at these percentages shows police are doing a great job--and police shootings are not the HUGE problem blacks are making it out to be

the HUGE problem is the blacks COMMITTING CRIME --especially MURDER--at HUGE percentages/rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
police shootings are NOTHING compared to black crimes--which the statistics show is undeniable

I've documented in detail the Alton Sterling shooting which the blacks protested...that is a prime example of the police doing everything RIGHT....
they did their best NOT to shoot...

blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
blacks commit crime at a much higher rate
these are the facts
it's that simple and CANNOT be denied --or twisted/turned/etc
when you try to deny it--you just make yourself look stupid/racist/hateful

you CAN"T alter/modify/etc math laws.....
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They can be denied because they are not the facts.

Not they are not.

A. Well no they dont.

Use on messageboards?

because they commit crime at a higher rate !!!!!!!
they are going to come into conflict with the police more
that doesn't mean they are being shot because they are black
that doesn't mean it's NOT wrong to shoot someone who is dangerous and a threat

Whites commit the most crimes.

Not they are not.

A. Well no they dont.

Use on messageboards?

'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
look at these percentages!!
in fact--looking at these percentages, the police are doing a great job at NOT shooting blacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are over 25 million calls yearly for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
looking at these percentages shows police are doing a great job--and police shootings are not the HUGE problem blacks are making it out to be

the HUGE problem is the blacks COMMITTING CRIME --especially MURDER--at HUGE percentages/rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
police shootings are NOTHING compared to black crimes--which the statistics show is undeniable

I've documented in detail the Alton Sterling shooting which the blacks protested...that is a prime example of the police doing everything RIGHT....
they did their best NOT to shoot...

Actually whites LED in all offense categories but maybe 3.

Forum List

Back