White Privilege Cost an Officer His Life.

people who are not dumbasses, shouldn't be confused with the statistics
I never would comment on race subjects were it not for the lies of the MSM that paint whites as the ONLY evil race

Rich whites own the MSM. if they use race to divide the rest if us. That makes LBJ's words true. See my sig. Race based crime statistics are an excellent vehicle to do just that. I would even venture to say most Whites are not evil; but, the few who are evii are true devils. They control most of the worlds wealth and resources and they don't give a shit about your white ass any more than they care about
Michael Brown' dead black ass.

especially since the statistics show the blacks commit murder/hate crimes/etc at a much higher rate--so there is the ''double lie'' there....
The statistics show blacks are ARRESTED proportionally nationally more often than whites are, period. But in metro
counties the stats tell a different story
View attachment 154087

I also comment on race subjects because of the ridiculous protests by blacks --violent protests--I have clearly documented on the forum how ridiculous these protests are
also because of the HYPOCRISY of the blacks that I have clearly documen

Protesting to air grievances is as American as apple pie. Your personal war on Blacks who
exercise their right to protest just exposes your bigotry ..nothing more

the statistics clearly point out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness--as I've clearly pointed out on the forum
you do want justice and fairness?? yes? the truth??--the statistics clearly show the truth...the statistics point out the lies and point to the truth

Statistics show what the compilers want them to show.
Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
Why is this bum still alive ? Killed a cop and still breathing?

So drugs found in your dorm, taken to the police station, pulling a gun and killing an officer - and taken alive and unharmed.

I swear cops continue to stereotype and let their guard down with these white men.

They need to update their stereotyping.

The white vegas shooter killed cops. Another white man killed a cop yet not hearing Trump's outrage about the threat to law enforcement by this group.

And to think that 9 days before #Charlottesville, the FBI actually told the public that Black folks were more of a threat to law enforcement

DLylyZhUMAAweSe.jpg

#BlueLivesMatter where you at? Or is that only if a black guy kills a cop?

DLxgDaPUQAAdEKo.jpg

They so worried about the black man protesting. And meanwhile the one they trust, is going to destroy them all.
And here I was thinking that we don't have enough race pimps on this site, professional and amateur.
View attachment 154093
Aww STFU. NO ONE IS A BIGGER RACE pimp than you.
Says the race pimping OP. The real reason the murder was able to occur is that someone neglected to properly search the killer. But, don't let me blow facts on you, it'll make you lie more.
You're too stupid to realize that you are agreeing with me.
Good chart. Black crime is mind-boggling. Yet you seem to be proud. Go figure.

I never would comment on race subjects were it not for the lies of the MSM that paint whites as the ONLY evil race

Rich whites own the MSM. if they use race to divide the rest if us. That makes LBJ's words true. See my sig. Race based crime statistics are an excellent vehicle to do just that. I would even venture to say most Whites are not evil; but, the few who are evii are true devils. They control most of the worlds wealth and resources and they don't give a shit about your white ass any more than they care about

especially since the statistics show the blacks commit murder/hate crimes/etc at a much higher rate--so there is the ''double lie'' there....
The statistics show blacks are ARRESTED proportionally nationally more often than whites are, period. But in metro
View attachment 154087

I also comment on race subjects because of the ridiculous protests by blacks --violent protests--I have clearly documented on the forum how ridiculous these protests are

Protesting to air grievances is as American as apple pie. Your personal war on Blacks who

the statistics clearly point out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness--as I've clearly pointed out on the forum
you do want justice and fairness?? yes? the truth??--the statistics clearly show the truth...the statistics point out the lies and point to the truth

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093

So drugs found in your dorm, taken to the police station, pulling a gun and killing an officer - and taken alive and unharmed.

I swear cops continue to stereotype and let their guard down with these white men.

The white vegas shooter killed cops. Another white man killed a cop yet not hearing Trump's outrage about the threat to law enforcement by this group.

And to think that 9 days before #Charlottesville, the FBI actually told the public that Black folks were more of a threat to law enforcement

DLylyZhUMAAweSe.jpg

DLxgDaPUQAAdEKo.jpg

They so worried about the black man protesting. And meanwhile the one they trust, is going to destroy them all.
And here I was thinking that we don't have enough race pimps on this site, professional and amateur.
View attachment 154093
Says the race pimping OP. The real reason the murder was able to occur is that someone neglected to properly search the killer. But, don't let me blow facts on you, it'll make you lie more.
Many blacks are raised to hate police and whites.

When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying "black people are raised to white" will make sense.

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093

DLylyZhUMAAweSe.jpg

DLxgDaPUQAAdEKo.jpg

View attachment 154093
You must be blind! Here...I 'll make a big cutout that you can't miss:

Screenshot_2017-10-13-09-58-21_1507911244730.jpg

Even a dunce like you can see that whites are charged with violent crimes far more often than blacks in metro areas. Oh yeah, national .proportional stats don't apply here because the data is , conveniently for whites, unavailable.

Last edited:

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
View attachment 154093
Who told you that? I suspect that's just another one of your wild ass assumptions.

The happy ending to this story is the fact that it happened in Texas and the kid will end up executed.

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
View attachment 154093

View attachment 154119

Even a dunce like you can see that whites are charged with violent crimes far more iften than blacks in metro areas. Oh yeah, national .proportional stats don't apply here because the data is , conveniently for whites, unavailable.
We get that you don't do math and charts are doubtless more as daunting for you as logic, but go back and read it again. The low IQ bit is really not an excuse. You get that, right?

The happy ending to this story is the fact that it happened in Texas and the kid will end up executed.
Wellllll, Texas doesn't execute whites who kill non- whites too often...even if the white kills a non- white cop..

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
View attachment 154093
Who told you that? I suspect that's just another one of your wild ass assumptions.
No one has to tell me that. I'm not a media fed puppet like you, and certainly not a liar with an agenda. The only way he would have got in with a gun was not to be searched properly. Fact.

Wellllll, Texas doesn't execute whites who kill non- whites too often...even if the white kills a non- white cop..
That's because most blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense or while committing a crime that you approved of.

They just executed a white guy for killing a prison guard yesterday. Don't mess with Texas. Save that shit for the bleeding heart states.
The prison guard was probably white too.
Texas , historically doesnt execute whites eho kill people of color...regardless of. whether the victim is a cop or not.

They just executed a white guy for killing a prison guard yesterday. Don't mess with Texas. Save that shit for the bleeding heart states.
The prison guard was probably white too.
Texas , historically doesnt execute whites eho kill people of color...regardless of. whether the victim is a cop or not.
That's because most coloreds are killed committing a crime. Why don't you stop lying?

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
View attachment 154093

View attachment 154119

Even a dunce like you can see that whites are charged with violent crimes far more often than blacks in metro areas. Oh yeah, national .proportional stats don't apply here because the data is , conveniently for whites, unavailable.
Only liar posts a third grade graphic as truth.

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
View attachment 154093

View attachment 154119

Only liar posts a third grade graphic as truth.
The only people who believe Public are people that believe Big Mike put his hands up and shouted don't shoot and those that think Zimmerman tried to rape Trayvon. Oh, and they also believe that there were glorious sub-Saharan African civilizations before the white man destroyed them. There is that too.

View attachment 154087

Bd3XTt
View attachment 154093
No one has to tell me that. I'm not a media fed puppet like you, and certainly not a liar with an agenda. The only way he would have got in with a gun was not to be searched properly. Fact.
That's what assumptions are. Delusions concocted in your own head after drinking
RW kool-aid. But why did you turn your paragraph into a non sequitur? The first two sentences have nothing to do with the last.
Is someone spiking your kool-aid?

DAYUM!!!

He killed the guard yesterday and he's already executed? That's some justice!
It would be, but the guy will probably live the rest of his natural life "deep" in the heart of Texas.

That's because most blacks killed by whites are killed in self defense or while committing a crime that you approved of.
Who said anything about blacks? Please try to stay focused...The murdered cop appears to be a mexican or American Indian. That's why I used the terms non white in my statement.
People who look like him fare almost as bad as blacks in Texas when dealing with RW Caw Cajuns.

Who said anything about blacks? Please try to stay focused...The murdered cop appears to be a mexican or American Indian. That's why I used the terms non white in my statement.
People who look like him fare almost as bad as blacks in Texas when dealing with RW Caw Cajuns.
Cut down on the race-pimp stuff. When you put it in those terms no one takes you seriously. Obama wisely tried to check himself and was given more respect than your heroes like Sharpton and BLM. Besides, you wouldn't come off as sleazy.

Forum List

Back