White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

Lets see you riot in a Black neighborhood cave monkey. Bet you wont do that will you. :laugh:

don't need to, you burn your own hood
You wont riot in our neighborhoods. You would get your ass kicked. The whole point of whites rioting in Black communities was to instill fear and kill Blacks. Nowdays not so much.
laugh.gif

go ahead, riot in a black community, see if I care dear departed
Go ahead and what? I said whites are too afraid to riot in a Black community. They would get their asses kicked. What does your answer have to do with that sentiment?
I doubt it, they are just afraid of being politically incorrect or getting a hate crime charge. Also, they have better things to do than riot like savages as blacks do.Most whites want a live a peaceful life and be left alone

I wouldn't want to go into a black neighborhood or non-white neighborhood because of random violence, also there is no point, they are crap with only crime and drugs. But in a organized fight or war, whites would win for sure.
History tells us there is nothing more pleasing to whites egos than rioting in Black communities. They could do it and get away with it due to all white juries and Blacks not wanting to go to jail for defending themselves. Now the whites would just get their asses beat senseless and it would be self defense..

don't need to, you burn your own hood
You wont riot in our neighborhoods. You would get your ass kicked. The whole point of whites rioting in Black communities was to instill fear and kill Blacks. Nowdays not so much.
laugh.gif

Go ahead and what? I said whites are too afraid to riot in a Black community. They would get their asses kicked. What does your answer have to do with that sentiment?
I doubt it, they are just afraid of being politically incorrect or getting a hate crime charge. Also, they have better things to do than riot like savages as blacks do.Most whites want a live a peaceful life and be left alone

I wouldn't want to go into a black neighborhood or non-white neighborhood because of random violence, also there is no point, they are crap with only crime and drugs. But in a organized fight or war, whites would win for sure.
History tells us there is nothing more pleasing to whites egos than rioting in Black communities. They could do it and get away with it due to all white juries and Blacks not wanting to go to jail for defending themselves. Now the whites would just get their asses beat senseless and it would be self defense..
If Americans beat up blacks for their violence and criminal behavior more, the blacks would improve in behavior. But really the policing needs to be tougher with harsher sentences. So we dont need to engage in illegal violence. They are like pets who behave badly because they crave higher authority. Blacks want to be led by whites and live in our societies because of the wealth and order. However multiracial societies at large don't work. There would be less hate and better communities in homogenous societies.

Whites could have their peaceful more advanced societies and blacks could have the simpler lifestyle they are genetically built for in their homelands.

What America does I don't care. Their multiculturalism will lead to their decline. But Europe must repatriate its immigrants and the tide is rising against immigration. If we don't repatriate. There will be ethnic strife and violence in the future. We are starting to see that with examples like the shootings in Paris.

Last edited:
Robert E Lee is a good man
laugh.gif

If Americans beat up blacks for their violence and criminal behavior more, the blacks would improve in behavior. They are like pets who behave badly because they crave higher authority. Blacks want to be led by whites and live in our societies because of the wealth and order. However multiracial societies at large don't work. There would be less hate and better communities in homogenous societies.

Whites could have their peaceful more advanced societies and blacks could have the simpler lifestyle they are genetically built for in their homelands.

What America does I don't care. There multiculturalism will lead to their decline. But Europe must repatriate its immigrants and the tide is rising against immigration. If we don't repatriate. There will be ethnic strife and violence in the future. We are starting to see that with examples like the shootings in Paris.
So whats holding you back then? Trust me. I know you are afraid. You know you are afraid. Hell everyone knows you are afraid. :laugh:

If Americans beat up blacks for their violence and criminal behavior more, the blacks would improve in behavior. They are like pets who behave badly because they crave higher authority. Blacks want to be led by whites and live in our societies because of the wealth and order. However multiracial societies at large don't work. There would be less hate and better communities in homogenous societies.

What America does I don't care. There multiculturalism will lead to their decline. But Europe must repatriate its immigrants and the tide is rising against immigration. If we don't repatriate. There will be ethnic strife and violence in the future. We are starting to see that with examples like the shootings in Paris.
So whats holding you back then? Trust me. I know you are afraid. You know you are afraid. Hell everyone knows you are afraid. :laugh:
Holding what back? Nationalist parties are rising through elections. We will follow the law and win to preserve the peace and stability of society which is what we want. We don't need to have senseless violence for no reasons like the non-whites.

Why are they allowed in the school. Can those black players even read a book or do math? Doesn't seem likely.

in our country blacks have all or more of the opportunities as anyone else
or educational comm

says the internet thug

Holding what back? Nationalist parties are rising through elections. We will follow the law and win to preserve the peace and stability of society which is what we want. We don't need to have senseless violence for no reasons like the non-whites.
But history tells us you are lying. The facts are that you would simply get your ass beat. Thats why dont pull that stuff anymore. Give me a break dude.

But history tells us you are lying. The facts are that you would simply get your ass beat. Thats why dont pull that stuff anymore. Give me a break dude.
You are just a black internet troll. It is a miracle you can use the computer. Either that or you are a white ******, or wigger is the word in America right? Either way you are pathetic man. You don't know anything about Europe, or about the politics. So stick to worshiping Obama and stay in the crappy country America where whites like you guys for some reason.

You are just a black internet troll. It is a miracle you can use the computer. Either that or you are a white ******, or wigger is the word in America right? Either way you are pathetic man. You don't know anything about Europe, or about the politics. So stick to worshiping Obama and stay in the crappy country America where whites like you guys for some reason.
You still would get your ass beat if any of you cave monkeys rioted in a Black neighborhood. Its amazing you can respond to my posts monkey.

You still would get your ass beat if any of you cave monkeys rioted in a Black neighborhood. Its amazing you can respond to my posts monkey.
LOL, just imitating me, you idiot. Can't even come up with your own material for insults. The fact is, blacks have no history in Europe, and you aren't welcome now. So stay out ******.

LOL, just imitating me, you idiot. Can't even come up with your own material for insults. The fact is, blacks have no history in Europe, and you aren't welcome now. So stay out ******.
Blacks were in europe before whites appeared on this planet. However, you can have it as its infested with cave chimps like yourself now. I have Black friends in europe now. Most are banging some hot european chick as we speak very similiar to what I did when I passed through Germany and Austria. Face it. You may not want us there but your women? They would run through a brick wall to get to us. :laugh:

Blacks were in europe before whites appeared on this planet.
LOL. What a joke.

anyways the rest of your post is typical "muh dik" crap. Americans may think that is cool or funny. But everyone else sees as the stupid primitive behavior it is. Blacks are a joke to the rest of the world other than America.

And the fact is, you don't have sex or have any friends, you post all day and have no life. And in reality, if it wasn't for dumb americans bringing your ass over you would be living in a dung hut, starving, and with AIDS in Africa. So you guys are fucking worthless.

LOL. What a joke.

anyways the rest of your post is typical "muh dik" crap. Americans may think that is cool or funny. But everyone else sees as the stupid primitive behavior it is. Blacks are a joke to the rest of the world other than America.

And the fact is, you don't have sex or have any friends, you post all day and have no life. And in reality, if it wasn't for dumb americans bringing your ass over you would be living in a dung hut, starving, and with AIDS in Africa. So you guys are fucking worthless.
No its not a joke. I know scientific evidence escapes furry back monkeys such as yourself but the gene for white skin didnt appear on the planet until about 7K years ago. Before that. Africans ruled the fake continent of europe. How much of a fucking idiot are you? :laugh:

Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not 8216 White 8217 Political Blind Spot

"At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups. The first true homo sapiens (and homo sapien sapiens), in Europe, apparently would not have been recognizable as ethnically “Caucasian” whatsoever. Those traits, often identified as “white,” seem to have emerged much later, after Europe was settled by African peoples who looked like those Neave has recreated for us here."

euro.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. What a joke.

No its not a joke. I know scientific evidence escapes furry back monkeys such as yourself but the gene for white skin didnt appear on the planet until about 7K years ago. Before that. Africans ruled the fake continent of europe. How much of a fucking idiot are you? :laugh:

Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not 8216 White 8217 Political Blind Spot

"At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups. The first true homo sapiens (and homo sapien sapiens), in Europe, apparently would not have been recognizable as ethnically “Caucasian” whatsoever. Those traits, often identified as “white,” seem to have emerged much later, after Europe was settled by African peoples who looked like those Neave has recreated for us here."

euro.jpg
LOL, your ****** blog said it. It must be true!

Honestly you are either one of the dumbest blacks I have come across, or you are a parody.

here in the US whites are required by law and political correctness to kiss the asses of blacks and not comment on aberrant behavior. The internet is the last bastion of truth on this planet

Is this Ohio State an all black school or something? I am not familiar. I assume there are multiple ohio states like there are multiple cal states or texas state schools but is this one a historical black college? The story really doesn't make sense with the white fans and an all black team.

I'll explain so you understand
the school is in Columbus Ohio
the team is majority black
the student body is integrated, but majority white. Entrance standards are lower for blacks
most of the black athletes will not graduate.
this is a quote from black Ohio State player " I'm here to play football, not play school"
the "rioting" after the game was drunks dragging old sofas into the streets and setting them on fire
igniting sofas in the street is a recent drunken celebratory tradition in college towns
this is not to be confused with black race riots when an outcome does not go the way they demand

Maybe they should of rioted with a political agenda in mind, like supporting a store robbing thug, or calling for dead cops.

Then folks like Asclepias wouldn't mind at all.

here in the US whites are required by law and political correctness to kiss the asses of blacks and not comment on aberrant behavior. The internet is the last bastion of truth on this planet
Will there ever be a nationalist party in the US?

Will there ever be a nationalist party in the US?

no, it will be considered a hate group no matter how right they are

the GOP is considered a hate group by blacks and liberals because there are too many white people

the blacks and liberals call it the GOP the " white man's party" as if there is something wrong with being white

Im glad that people in Europe see what we white people are required to tolerate from blacks. It's worse than the rest of the world imagines.

Not really. If you were brave you could go into a Black neighborhood and talk shit but we all know you wont do that due to fear. You would get your ass beat. What you meant to say was that the internet was the only place you can spew your filth without getting your ass beat is the internet.
laugh.gif

LOL. What a joke.

euro.jpg
LOL, your ****** blog said it. It must be true!

Honestly you are either one of the dumbest blacks I have come across, or you are a parody.
You dont think I would go on a cave chimp blog do you? You guys lie all the time. Inferiority complex or something.
laugh.gif

Here is the same exact picture from a white site. Notice the attempt to pretend its not a Black guy!

The first European Created from fragments of fossil the face of our forbears 35 000 years ago Daily Mail Online

"
'He said the skull doesn't look European or Asian or African. It looks like a mixture of all of them.

'That's probably what you'd expect of someone among the earliest populations to come to Europe.'

Read more: The first European Created from fragments of fossil the face of our forbears 35 000 years ago Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Forum List

Back