White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

More racial BS. Do you nutters ever get tire of this crap, is everything racial to you narrow minded idiots?

I tire of the racists such as guno, closed caption, Steve Mcgarett and shootspeeders.

Your acts are old and tiresome, you are a reason I don't post as much as I used to everything. This turning everything into racial issues is juvenile.

It's all BS and does nothing to advance an understanding between the races.

What is really sad is when asked to discuss the issue, no of these assholes ever do, they just like to race bait.

Is it racist? Because I took the same shit too many people say about blacks and reversed it.

So is it racist? Was that an admission? Or is it only racist when its about whites?

Let me hear you say it lol

Google white poeple riot, and it's almost always somethign having to do with sports :/
Depends on your perspective. The media tends to report white people rioting as "mischief". I will never forget when Katrina hit and the news showed some Black people getting food from a store and they called it looting. Later they showed a white couple doing the exact same thing and they called it "getting supplies in order to survive".

Google white poeple riot, and it's almost always somethign having to do with sports :/
Depends on your perspective. The media tends to report white people rioting as "mischief". I will never forget when Katrina hit and the news showed some Black people getting food from a store and they called it looting. Later they showed a white couple doing the exact same thing and they called it "getting supplies in order to survive".

Didn't see the white couple, but remember hearing about it. Did see the chopper overhead footage with comments during blacks looting to that effect. And when it's tv and other 'recreational items' that's what it is, looting. If it's food that's still looting but more likely to win you sympathy at trial. Like the thing about the desparate man who breaks into a pharmacy to get medicine for his ailing wife. "A life is saved. A window's broken." But it doesn't work when it's a tv or other appliance. :)

Didn't see the white couple, but remember hearing about it. Did see the chopper overhead footage with comments during blacks looting to that effect. And when it's tv and other 'recreational items' that's what it is, looting. If it's food that's still looting but more likely to win you sympathy at trial. Like the thing about the desparate man who breaks into a pharmacy to get medicine for his ailing wife. "A life is saved. A window's broken." But it doesn't work when it's a tv or other appliance. :)
How about racial cleansing? The history of the US is littered with instances of rioting where Blacks were killed, hung, and run out of town losing their property and other valuables. A famous one is called the Tulsa Riots which was really only white people rioting.

White people riot over Black people going to school.

Ole Miss riot of 1962 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"
On September 30, 1962, James H. Meredith became the first African-American student to be enrolled at the University of Mississippi.[1] His entrance had earlier been barred by segregationist Governor Ross Barnett, despite back door discussions with the administration in which he had committed to protect Meredith.

White students, locals and agitators gathered from around the state broke out in a riot on the Oxford campus, and Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy ordered in 500 U.S. Marshals to suppress it. Highway State Police were withdrawn before the US Marshals took control, leading to confrontations after the event as to whose fault it was. They were reinforced by President John F. Kennedy's ordering in U.S. Army military police from the 503rd Military Police Battalion, and ultimately thousands of troops, including the U.S. Border Patrol and the federalized Mississippi National Guard. U.S. Navy medical personnel (physicians and hospital corpsmen) attached to the U.S. Naval Hospital in Millington, Tennessee, were also sent to the university."

More racial BS. Do you nutters ever get tire of this crap, is everything racial to you narrow minded idiots?

I tire of the racists such as guno, closed caption, Steve Mcgarett and shootspeeders.

Your acts are old and tiresome, you are a reason I don't post as much as I used to everything. This turning everything into racial issues is juvenile.

What is really sad is when asked to discuss the issue, no of these assholes ever do, they just like to race bait.

Is it racist? Because I took the same shit too many people say about blacks and reversed it.

So is it racist? Was that an admission? Or is it only racist when its about whites?

My kids when they were two used your excuse, I guess you need to grow up, troll.

My kids when they were two used your excuse, I guess you need to grow up, troll.

Thats a cool story.

Is it racist tho? You missed that part

I guess an obvious question to ask is what would you rather have in your town

A riot of White sports fans

Or a riot of Black protestors?
Seems more like a dumb question. Why would anyone want a riot in their town at all?

I would prefer to have a Black riot if pressed. When whites riot they end up hanging Black people and selling the parts as souvenirs.
When was the last time that happened?

White kids don't loot at least

Little victories huh.
Better than big defeats

Whites riot over Black people seeking housing.

Cicero race riot of 1951 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Cicero race riot of 1951 occurred July 11–12, 1951, when a mob of 4,000 whites attacked an apartment building that housed a single black family in a neighborhood in Cicero, Illinois."
And in recent news the dinosaurs are extinct.
I love when white people try to deny their history of rioting. The only reason they dont riot against Blacks now is that they know what would happen. The Blacks now are different from the generation that got off the sidewalk when a white person needed to pass.

"The Cicero race riot of 1951 occurred July 11–12, 1951, when a mob of 4,000 whites attacked an apartment building that housed a single black family in a neighborhood in Cicero, Illinois."
I love when white people try to deny their history of rioting. The only reason they dont riot against Blacks now is that they know what would happen. The Blacks now are different from the generation that got off the sidewalk when a white person needed to pass.

If the best you can do is a 50 year old riot to prove your point then your point is pretty weak

I don't have to go back 50 years to give you examples of black riots and looting

when white people riot they have good reasons :poke:

when white people riot thy have good reasons :poke:
There is never a good reason to riot but riots are a fact of life so if we want to analyze them we must remain objective

they haven't rioted in my neighborhood yet and there is a reason for that

when white people riot thy have good reasons :poke:
There is never a good reason to riot but riots are a fact of life so if we want to analyze them we must remain objective

I'm using asslicker logic

Forum List

Back