White people report having less sex than members of other races

The OP is a plagiarist. The OP is also a racist, J.W.Booth-style. You can only attack me for calling him a plagiarist.

Nah.

your words:

But, I can understand your and Eder's defense of a racist.

well done.

Yup. And your point?

ah, stuck on stupid again.

I am not a defender of racists, you, however, are unable to count, to read and comprehend, to show decency and integrity, and you are completely incapable of realizing that, teach. your poor students.

your words:

well done.

Yup. And your point?

I am not a defender of racists, you, however, are unable to count, to read and comprehend, to show decency and integrity, and you are completely incapable of realizing that, teach. your poor students.

The OP is a plagiarist. The OP is also a racist, JWBooth-style. You only have 'issues' with me.

Now, what is your point? It's a simple question. Although you can't grasp the simple concept of plagiarism, let's see if a simple question also throws you.

According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to report having sex. Ten percent of blacks and Hispanics responded that they had sexual relations every night or almost every night in the one hour before going to sleep. Four percent of whites answered the same, compared to 1 percent of Asians.

Aside from sex, black people report the busiest overall bedtime routines, including praying and other religious activities, the study found. Seventy-one percent responded as such, compared to 45 percent of Hispanics, 32 percent of whites and 18 percent of Asians.

Yeah right. And in a related poll, blacks and hispanics are reported to brag about having sex more than other races.

Yup. And your point?

The OP is a plagiarist. The OP is also a racist, JWBooth-style. You only have 'issues' with me.

Now, what is your point? It's a simple question. Although you can't grasp the simple concept of plagiarism, let's see if a simple question also throws you.

I see that a simple question also throws you.

Of course my post said nothing about the article because the OP copied it. I searched for the source myself.

Repeating the obvious: The OP copied word for word a newpaper article. The OP did not properly cite those who did the work. Two counts of plagiarism. It's simple yet eludes you.

What an idiot you are.

But, I can understand your and Eder's defense of a racist.

You accused the op of stealing study data on the basis of not citing who did the study.

Yup.

The first line in the op states who conducted the study.

You accused the op of stealing study data on the basis of not citing who did the study.

Yup.

Uh huh. And the plagiarized text does not properly reference the study. If the OP had given credit to the paper who actually DID write the text (plagiarism), I would not have done that as newspapers do that all of the time. It wasn't until I searched for that text and found it that it was copied word for word from a paper, that I realized that it WAS plagiarized from a paper.

If it had been the OP's text, he still did not properly refernce who (the actual persons) did the work. Improper referencing IS plagiarism. Period.

I see your point, but bottom line, the OP is plagiarism, regardless of any whining otherwise.

Uh huh. And the plagiarized text does not properly reference the study. If the OP had given credit to the paper who actually DID write the text (plagiarism), I would not have done that as newspapers do that all of the time. It wasn't until I searched for that text and found it that it was copied word for word from a paper, that I realized that it WAS plagiarized from a paper.

If it had been the OP's text, he still did not properly refernce who (the actual persons) did the work. Improper referencing IS plagiarism. Period.

I see your point, but bottom line, the OP is plagiarism, regardless of any whining otherwise.

Yes it was plagiarism to copy the text without stating the source of that text but that was not your accusation in the post I quoted.

One.

Last.

Time.

You accused him of plagiarism for not stating who did the study but the first line states who did the study.

Yes it was plagiarism to copy the text without stating the source of that text but that was not your accusation in the post I quoted.

One.

Last.

Time.

You accused him of plagiarism for not stating who did the study but the first line states who did the study.

One
last
time.

Yup.

One.

Last.

Time.

good luck. :lol:

One.

Last.

Time.

Seems you and curvelight don't know what 'yup' and 'uh-huh' means. It means yes.

Your point?

One.

Last.

Time.

One
last
time.

Yup.

Your accusation he did not cite who did the study is baseless on the fact the first line in the op states who did the study. You're fuxxing pathetic.

One.

Last.

Time.

One
last
time.

Yup.

Your accusation he did not cite who did the study is baseless on the fact the first line in the op states who did the study. You're fuxxing pathetic.

Yup.

One.

Last.

Time.

That is one arrogant dumb bitch.

One.

Last.

Time.

One
last
time.

Yup.

Your accusation he did not cite who did the study is baseless on the fact the first line in the op states who did the study. ....
Yup. That's correct. The first line of the plagiarized text does mention the organization who did the study. That's what newspapers do.

The plagiarist represented that text - the paper's text - as his own. As his own, he did not site the actual persons who did the study.

.... You're fuxxing pathetic.
I understand that you think so, but I am not all that concerned as those who cannot grasp simple concepts and don't understand three-letter words are just toys to me.

Last edited:
Most folks looking at me would say I'm "white". Lemme assure you, no one asked me and my friends who "look like me" about frequency of sexual relations before concluding "white people have less sex". We cannot have LESS unless we forego eating, sleeping and showering altogether, and we sometimes find ways to combo these activities with fucking, he he he.

It is feast or famine, yanno? I will say getting older, enjoying a blast-furnace change rise in my libido and (presumably) being freed from the risks of unwanted pregnancy are all adding to my sexual joy.

Most people my age (at least the ones I know) are busy fucking like bunnies and that includes plenty of men and women who "look white".

*Laughs at celibate young people*

You Are Fools!

Carpe diem, folks.

felix-the-cat-gg.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho19cVC5nKI]YouTube - Felix the Cat - Felix Busts a Bubble[/ame]

Last edited:
White people report having less sex than members of other races

All White people or just American white people?

eurovsamerica.jpg

rdean why do you hate America so much? You self-hatred is beyond annoying.

I take it you never been to Scottsdale, South Beach, LA, SD, NYC, South Padre and heck even closer to home for you - Oak Street in the City. I will put our American Princesses in anyone of these cities against any other city in the world!

Not to mention that obesity is much more prevalent amongst Blacks and Latinos (percentage-wise) than it is amongst Whites!

Take our children for example:
Race: 6-11 age: 12-19 Age:
Overweight - Obese overweight - Obese
Blacks (Non-Hispanic) 35.9 19.5 40.4 23.56
Mexican Americans 39.3 23.7 43.4 23.4
(Makes up I believe 80% of Latino Americans)
Whites (Non-Latino 26.2 11.8 26.5 12.7

http://www.nclr.org/files/41691_file_FS_childObesity_FNL.pdf

One
last
time.

Yup.

Your accusation he did not cite who did the study is baseless on the fact the first line in the op states who did the study. ....
Yup. That's correct. The first line of the plagiarized text does mention the organization who did the study. That's what newspapers do.

The plagiarist represented that text - the paper's text - as his own. As his own, he did not site the actual persons who did the study.

I understand that you think so, but I am not all that concerned as those who cannot grasp simple concepts and don't understand three-letter words are just toys to me.

Holy fuxxing dingleberry dumps.

Posted by the first line in the OP:

"According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America..."

Embarrass yourself again and claim who did the study was not cited. Bitch.

Holy fuxxing dingleberry dumps.

Posted by the first line in the OP:

"According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America..."

Embarrass yourself again and claim who did the study was not cited. Bitch.
Still thrown by my use of 'yup', uh-huh', and now 'yes'. Would my use of a different affrimative be more remedial for you?

Forum List

Back